• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

I got another 6IV HA shiny Ditto through wonder trade. Since I already have one, I'm going to give this Ditto away.

Resetting for my Diancie, I got a Calm one that has three perfect IVs: HP, Attack and Speed. Since event Pokemon aren't that kind to me, I kept it and took that as a win. (Too bad about its Defense stat, though. Yikes.)

FINALLY beating Super Doubles! I had several streaks ending in the late fourties, and have 1000+ battle points as a result, but at last the 3rd statue is a fact!

Also, today my Litwick plushie came in! Coincidence?!
...Probably, but Litwick is my favorite Pokemon so I owe it to the plush anyway!

Finally bread a female damp Mudkip with 5 IVs with egg moves today after spending days trying to get one for Alpha Sapphire.

I was down to my last Pokémon on less than half HP while going against Fantina's last Pokémon. If I were able to strike a critical hit on her, I would win. If I inflicted normal damage, I would fail and get defeated for the fifth time... so I made my attack and

freaking
critical
hit

like, YES.

My yes moments were Defeating The champion,getting the grand duke status in battle chateau and finally defeating team Flare

I had been trying to breed a female Adamant 5IV Buneary for my Alpha Sapphire team for days and none of them are hatching Adamant, and after finding out the Jolly can be just as good, I tried to get a Jolly one, but I kept on getting the same results. This morning, I hatched two 6IV Buneary, but they're not ether Adamant or Jolly, so I used one of the 6IV Buneary on my 6IV Ditto. Then I hatched a male and female Adamant Buneary and a male Jolly Buneary, now I'm torn between them. The Adamant male is missing HP and the Jolly male is missing speed, while the female is missing Special attack.

Finding out there is a Midnight release at my local gamestop for the new Pokemon games (and smash bros.). I have already paid for 2 of each!! One for each of my kids and a copy of both for me!

Dom

Finding out there is a Midnight release at my local gamestop for the new Pokemon games (and smash bros.). I have already paid for 2 of each!! One for each of my kids and a copy of both for me!

Dom

Wow! You and your kids are gonna have tons of fun in the coming days!

My yes moment: Realizing there is a way to get non Hoenn 'Mons in ORAS after a certain event.

Also I got a 5% discount on Alpha Sapphire at Target! Wooooo!

Not sure if this is a spoiler for ORAS but a friend of mine got a me an HA Skrelp. Time to breed an Adaptability Dragalge for my Trick Room team.

Last edited:
Just caught a Level 26, 3-star Potential, male Lombre with Giga Drain. After I blundered the last 3-star Potential Pokemon (Taillow in Petalburg Woods by KOing it), this was a nice find. Maybe I'll use it as part of my team?

I just bred a shiny Charmander, even though my Charizard and Gyarados were both from the same country. Plus, it has perfect IVs in HP, Attack, and Speed, so it can accomplish something if I want to use it.

Spoilers for ORAS Delta Episode below

I just caught Deoxys with it's health still in the green with a pokeball!

(Haven't posted in a while. I'm back cuz ORAS)
!WARNING! Possible spoilers:
Grabbed Alpha Sapphire from a Gamestop on Saturday. Blitzed through the game. I'm already at the last gym today with around 13 hours playtime.
So battling Kyorge for the second time. (The first time I KO'd it with a critical hit, soft reset, and realized I last saved in Mossdeep...) Down to my last Pokemon (Talonflame, imported from X) with Kyorge paralyzed and in the yellow. If I revive any Pokemon Kyorge will just kill it with ice beam or body slam. If I don't Talonflame with get slaughtered by origin pulse. Only choice is to throw my ultra ball at it.
Shake...
Shake....
SHAKE.....
(At this point I'm expecting to get trolled by RNG)
CLICK! CLUUUUUTCH!!!!!!

Getting a Dawnstone to evolve my 5IV EV trained male Kirlia after using the super training for around 30 minutes to an hour to get it. Now I can send the extra 8 Hard stones to random people through wonder trade! :D

Spoiler for ORAS post-game

When Steven made a reference to Alain in Episode Delta

Also, finding out that I can pair up with Steven in the Battle Maison Multi Battle partner options.

ORAS spoilers below!

*First ever shiny! A Seviper through Dexnav, also my first Seviper so its shiny in my Pokedex :D
*The Alain reference in the Delta Episode. YES PLEASE.
*Catching Rayquaza in my first Ultra Ball
*Finding Lugia at Sea Mauville was awesome(

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom