• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You're all gay, but it's ok, because I'm gay too

Reaction score
I'm Elieson

I'm here for the mafia

I'm here for the ...fuck, what rhymes with mafia and Elieson...uhhh

Damnit Elie, think with your bra-oh right.

SHUT YOUR FACE HOLE, YOU DOLT! I DIDN'T ASK YOU I ASKED MYSELF!

Darn it! I lost my train of thought! Uhh, song's done. Still, a fine attempt, I certainly say. Now go! Leave this thread, and move on to something far more interesting! Like....go look at Rabbit's profile! That sucker referred me! What a chump, he's not even a real rabbit.

Indeed, I'm not a real rabbit, I'm occasionally a dog. Woof.
Seems Elie is occasionally an animated pony judging by that avatar, eh?

I can't say I disagree. when you're not being said cartoon equine But I would like @Maniacal Engineer; to offer his thoughts?

Yep, he has his moments of sanity for a given value of sanity

I'm Elieson

I'm here for the mafia

I'm here for the ...fuck, what rhymes with mafia and Elieson...uhhh

Damnit Elie, think with your bra-oh right.

SHUT YOUR FACE HOLE, YOU DOLT! I DIDN'T ASK YOU I ASKED MYSELF!

Darn it! I lost my train of thought! Uhh, song's done. Still, a fine attempt, I certainly say. Now go! Leave this thread, and move on to something far more interesting! Like....go look at Rabbit's profile! That sucker referred me! What a chump, he's not even a real rabbit.

I can already tell you are scummy.

Vote: Elieson

Just kidding. Hi :)

Welcome to you, Elieson. Looking forward to playing MOTW with you, as you seem like an interesting character. I hope you join us for future War Room games, too.

If you promise not to lynch me for being gay, then I'm game to stick around. This place looks alright so far, as long as I stay away from the Pokéthread parts of this place.

I'm just not knowledgable enough, y'know? I'm just some casual miscreant who enjoys slowplaying and has failed like, two dozen nuzlockes. What kind mf Miscreant are you, good Caps?

----------------------------

Thank you for all the welcomes, everyone~

Welcome to you, Elieson. Looking forward to playing MOTW with you, as you seem like an interesting character. I hope you join us for future War Room games, too.

If you promise not to lynch me for being gay, then I'm game to stick around. This place looks alright so far, as long as I stay away from the Pokéthread parts of this place.

I'm just not knowledgable enough, y'know? I'm just some casual miscreant who enjoys slowplaying and has failed like, two dozen nuzlockes. What kind mf Miscreant are you, good Caps?

That's absurd, why in the world would I do that? :p

Believe it or not, I'm not a miscreant. I've never done drugs. (can't say the same about alcohol, but it was in a friendly environment, and I didn't get dead drunk) And nuzlockes aren't exactly my thing either, so hey. Common traits.

Good! See, in order to play mafia, you have to be gay. It's just a fact.

If you're a het, you're scum. It's just the simple fact, com-pad-ré. I knew I could trust you. Also, I highly doubt you've never tried caffeine or Nyquil my good man. Those are indeed, drugs, and one of those require proper identification to purchase in the Queen's United States.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom