• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/why?

Poliwhirl42

Reaction score
Brock, Dawn, and Gary. Why? Because Brock can cook, Dawn is the girl that I could hang out/have girly heart-to-hearts with, and Gary's just plain awesome. What about you guys? XD

Re: You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/wh

Cheren Elesa and Brock. Cheren to chase him around and let wild pokemon beat him up to entertain me. elesa because she is attractive. and brock because he can cook and turn a frying pan into a drying pan

Re: You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/wh

I would prefer Cilan to Brock. Not only he can cook, he can also fish which can be useful.
Since I don´t find any animated character attractive (and can only poorly imagine how they would look like in real life), I can´t think about next person that way.
But probably I would choose any trainer with flying/water type Pokémon big enough to get us from there.
As a third maybe Gardenia, I could share my fondness for grass types with her:)

Arceus from movie. If I die I'll take whole world with me!

Brock because he cooks and knows a lot about medicine and stuff, plus he is just a cool guy. Sorry Cilan, to much of you may leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Delia as somone who would look after us, just keep us all alright.

Burgundy, somone to make me laugh.

Dawn because..... Well, we can train Pokemon and not be all "Eww".

Cilan cause he can fish, cook, and make smart decisions.

And then I'd take Stephan cause...... Well, I'd say his name right.

Dawn and Georgia for company.
Nurse Joy to take care of us.

Brock/Cilan
Piplup
Dawn/Cynthia

the slash is either way

Iris. I'd steal her Dragonite and fly off the island.

I dun care who the other two are.

Hugh : I like he is a leader of the gang. Loving and protective, full of rage/firm can be great leader.
Iris : She's quite nice. I like when she wears pink-themed outfits.
Trip : Intelligent, calm, and innocent guy. That's all.

Brock: Food!
Trip: My favourite Pokemon character!
Ash: Keeping me motivated!

Trip. Just for the sole purpose of making his life hell for my amusement...

Cilan. Well, a guy's gotta eat. He can cook up some good stuff and he can fish. His Pansage can also swim quite well, so that could help for escaping.

Paul. For the occasional battle and to further torment Trip.

cilan: cook and my entertainment
ash pikachu: soooooooooooooooooooooooo....... overpower that is not even funny
may: DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN

Iris, I just like her a lot and her jungle skill will surely help.
Meowth, since he could search for food and help with tactics to leave the island.
Cilan, can cook and fish.

Cilan, for the hilarity that could happen/ Brock, to cook and hang out with/ and Maxie, so I could listen to his voice. Cilan and Brock would probably argue over who gets to cook, Cilan would do a "Tasting Time" about who is the better chef, and Maxie could commentate on the argument as if it were a horse race. XD

dont really care who i would just steal their flying type and get of the island

Cilan for the cooking and fishing.

Marlon cuz he could probably fish while he swims as well.

Brock for extra cooking.

We gotta survive XDD

Cilan for the food
Marlon, as Dark Blueberry said, would be great for catching fish
And Robin, so he could lead us back to land.

Kotetsu for his funny
Trip for genius friend
Iris for random girl

Iris, Cynthia and Cilan. Iris' survival skills and stamina would be useful for gathering supplies, finding shelter, etc. Iris may have some ideas on how to escape the island. Cynthia being an experienced trainer who's travelled the world probably experienced tough situations like this or would have the wisdom help me think of a way off the island. Between the two of us the group has nothing to fear from wild pokemon as she's a champion and I'm pretty damn strong myself. Cilan's here to cook, fish, help think of a way off the island and the reason I pick him over Brock is because he won't get distracted by Cynthia being here.

Of course we could take the easy way out and fly off the island on our dragons. Cilan can hitch a ride on my Volcarona if Iris' Dragonite doesn't want a second passenger.

Back
Top Bottom