• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/why?

Re: You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/wh

I would bring Ash, Paul, and Cilan. Do I want to survive? Not much; I just want them to fight to the death. I need to be entertained, you know. If I had to survive, I'll just find food the best I can (however, I can only hope Cilan is the last one living because I need someone to cook for me).

Re: You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/wh

Cilan- I'd need someone who can cook.

Stephan- Eh, it'd just be fun to hang out with him. His Sawk is super cute, too.

Luke- We could make a documentary! And I could cuddle with his Golett. All. Day. Long. (Gee, who didn't see that one coming...?)

Ash- despte being annoying he would actually DO somthing to get off the island
Misty- attractive, can argue with ash for entertainment
Casey attractive, seems nice dont find her annoying

Ash , Dawn and Brock. Because together they would find some ridiculous but successful way to get us all off the island :p

Cilan - He can cook and cook fish.
N - Meh, just for no reason whatsoever.
N's Resiram - Hijack it and fly back to the main-land.

(oh, and if plausible, the OS trio)

Cilan-He has the skill set needed to keep us alive

Trip-Someone to compete with and keep us safe

May-Because I'm perverted :p

Ash- Because he's fun and he would keep me entertained and safe.

Paul- The same reason. But his survival skills might be a huge factor.

Cress- Just good to look at. Probably can cook and is probably resourceful as well.

Cilan:He can cook, he can fish, but most important, he can talk (Tasting Time!)
Iris:She can make medicine, she can navigate in the jungle, she can call us all kids, and MOST IMPORTANT, she can stop Cilan's tasting times when needed...
Meowth:He can be a negotiator, translator, etc (and if he messes up, either with us or with others, Iris will just call him a kid and we will be okay...)

Well this Thread has been DEAD for Over a Year and a Half so I feel like Reviving it now. Now who I would Choose. My Choices are Darkrai from Movie 10, I think N, and Misty.

Darkrai just so I can hang out with (Also DUH Favorite Pokemon, someone have U may have seen that Coming LOL) We would have Interact with each other and Talk about how Alamos Town.

N just to keep some company with. I'd Like to hear about why he BELIEVES so much for Pokemon. I'd ask him how Ash did Change him in some ways. And ask what Reshiram had told him at the White Ruins.

Misty, well To Me she is my Favorite out of the Female Companions. I would ask how HARD the Gym Leader life would be I think. I'd help Psduck Learn how to Swim and the Ocean is like my 2nd Home :)

These are the 3 who I would like to be Stranded on some Random Island in the Ocean. :)

Trip - Observant, intelligent, and problem solver
Clemont - Could make some things that we couldn't found
Iris - Wild but she is cute too talk with

Back
Top Bottom