• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rise of the Wicked ~Private RPG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardust Reverie

「Imperial Code」
Reaction score
This Private RPG's current member list is...

Members:
Stardust Reverie
X Dragoon
Royal Flare
Scarlet_Sky

Pending:

Reserved:

Suspended/Quit:
Fabled Rider
Zwampert
HypersonicYanmega

Unknown:

Just to remind you
Duel System:
Okay, listen up. In every duel (Except a duel against an NPC, I'll set that up), you must VM or ask here in an OOC someone that will "Announce" the duel. In PMs, you must PM the Announcer your decks before the duel starts. When the duel is going on in the RP, the Announcer will provide you with the cards you draw and get from your deck if they are at random or just drawn. You must then PM them back with information of the cards you use and put down during the Main Phases and if you are planning to attack. You must do this every turn.

Always give a chance for your opponent to counter, do not post your whole turn in 1 post unless you are absolutely certain your opponent won't counter. Which is almost never. During duels, you are allowed to use short posts.

GM, if you wanna be fair, fair, then use this for coin flipping, and this for the die.

Example:

(In RP)
P1 & P2: Let's duel!
P1: I go first!

(Switch to PM and provide cards)
GM sends a PM: You have Rainbow Life, 2 Armed Dragon Lv 3's, Double Summon, and Elemental Hero Wingman. You draw Trap Hole.
P1: I Set 1 Rainbow Life and Trap hole, and Summon Armed Dragon Lv3. I use Double Summon and will Set Elemental Hero Wingman. I end my turn.
*Sends PM*

(In RP)
P1: Alright.. I draw! I Set two cards! I then Summon Armed Dragon Lv3! Now I use Double Summon from my hand to summon another monster in face-down DEF Position! Turn end!
P2: Alright, my go.

(Switch to PM and provides cards)
GM sends a PM: You have 2 Cyber Dragons, Polymerization, Cyber Dragon Zwei, and Proto-Cyber Dragon. You draw King of the Swamp.
P2: I use Polymerization!!! To summon Cyber End Dragon! I also Normal Summon Cyber Dragon Zwei! I attack with Cyber End and my Zwei!
After that my turn is done!
*Sends PM*

(In RP)
P2: Heheheh, I told you that you were nothing to me, I start off with Polymerization! I fuse my Cyber Dragons and King of the Swamp for Cyber End Dragon!!!
P1: Not bad...
P2: Not done yet, go Cyber Dragon Zwei!
P1: Too bad, Trap Hole!
P2: ! Dammit! Alright, go and attack my Cyber End, finish off Armed Dragon Lv 3!!!
P1: Not so fast! Rainbow Life! I discard the other Armed Dragon Lv 3 in my hand, now I gain Life Points this turn instead of lose them!
P2: ... *Sigh* Turn end.

---

Rules:
● No godmodding.
● Do not fight with the GM please. Also, do not beg for a good card when you are in a sticky situation.
● Always give a chance for your opponent to counter, do not post your whole turn in 1 post unless you are absolutely certain your opponent won't counter. Which is almost never. During duels, you are allowed to use short posts.
● You must post a picture of the card when said card is face-up for the first time in a duel, keep an open Tab in the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki page, it provides pictures of almost all cards. In a Spoiler, plz.
● In Tag Duels, you and your opponent do not share the field, but you can share tributes and other things of that sort.
● In Tag Duels, you and your partner can PM each other their hand and strategy. This is actually recommended.
● I will tell you when you can edit your decks, or you can ask me. If I catch you editing your deck without my permission, then I will tell you to edit it back and give you a warning.
● Try to not use short posts, except in duels.
● Try to be fair, GM's. And the duelists, its just a game, don't rage.
● In Turbo Duels, Speed World 2 will be used (Check the Wiki), unless I say otherwise.
● Speed Spell versions of banned cards are allowed, but limited to 1 per deck. Speed Spell versions of Limited cards are Semi-Limited, and Speed Spell versions of Semi-Limited cards are Unlimited.
● Try to keep the Yu-gi-oh Wiki in an open tab at all times.
● You do not need to use a picture for Speed Spells, instead, use a link to its page.
Format it like this:
"I activate [noparse]Chain Strike!"[/noparse]

It ends up like this:
"I activate Chain Strike!"

---

New Domino City. The "Satellite". But... The Signers never existed, though something else... did. Two places connected together by multiple bridges and highways, yet they stay separate in the eyes of some. In the cities, there were some minor problems, but none were too much to handle. The cities had never had any major problems. They were even going to start a tournament the following year. Seems good, doesn't it? But sometimes... you ask yourself, what is keeping this place so peaceful? Is it cause its a good living environment...? Or is it cause someone is waiting to strike...?

yugioh5dslogo.png

"I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus!"

A duel was going on in the streets of New Domino City, novice duelists and experienced duelist gathered around to see the duel happening. The duel was between a teen with a cap and long hair, he had a somewhat muscular build and was wearing a sports T-shirt with shorts, and a girl, a short girl with long blue hair that covered a side of her face and had multicolored eyes, the look of her clothing makes her seem like she was from Duel Academy Island, an Obelisk Blue at that. It was the 16'th turn, and the boy just ended his turn. He had Cyber Twin Dragon and Cyber Laser Dragon face-up on his side of the field with 3 face-downs. The girl had only Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus but she had 3 Crystals and a face-down in her Spell/Trap Card Zone, she also had Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins face-up. The boy had 6000 Life Points while the girl had 2900. She just finished from summoning her monster.

"I use my Crystal Beast's effect! Now I get to add another Crystal to my Spell and Trap Card Zone, and I choose Amber Mammoth! Now I use my Rainbow Ruin's effect! I get to draw an extra card!" She closed her eyes... got the top card from her deck and added it to her hand without looking. "I just won this match."

The teen laughed in response, "Hah, are you bluffing again!? Just look at the field! Your useless Crystals are nothing against the raw power of my Cyber Dragons!!" He shook his head. "Go on, finish your turn so I can cr-"

"I use my face-down! Crystal Abundance!!!" She yelled, interrupting him. "I send all cards on the field to the Graveyard, and now I get to Special Summon Crystal Beasts from my Graveyard, equal to the number of cards you sent! Go! I Special Summon 2 of my Sapphire Pegasuses, Amber Mammoth, Topaz Tiger, and Ruby Carbuncle!" As the Rainbow Ruins started fading away, the crystals shined a bright light and revealed themselves.

"Wh-What? That's not possible!" The teen had a shocked look on his face and took a few steps back.

"Now I activate my 2 Pegasuses effects so I can place Amethyst Cat and Emerald Turtle in my Spell and Trap Card Zone." She smirked. "Never underestimate the power of my crystals!... The shining light brings a new ray of hope! Through the light, my hopes and dreams will be answered! Go! United We Stand! I equip it to my Sapphire Pegasus! Now my Pegasus gains ATK points equal to how many monsters I control, including the Crystals in my Spell and Trap Card Zone!"

"Th...That's... F-... Fifty-six Hundred..."

The girl nodded, "Plus the original ATK of my Sapphire makes it a grand total of Seventy-Four Hundred!!! Now finish him!"

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!" He hit the floor hard as Sapphire Pegasus rammed into him with its horn. His life point meter went to zero as the crowd roared in excitement.

The girl giggled, "He he, and you thought you could beat me~"

The boy got up, "Damn... Izumi, you just got lucky with that draw, that's all..."

"Actually that was wrong, she already had the card in her hand before she drew her card", A woman in the crowd said in response as she walked up to him, "C'mon, let's go. You're embarrassing yourself."

"S-Sure... sis..." The teen slowly got up and walked away from the crowd, his sister helping him.

As the girl, known as Izumi walked toward the crowd as they took steps back, letting her walk past them. She walked to a black and blue motorcycle and got in it. She put on a helmet that was next to the back of the motorcycle and took off her Duel Disk and placed it in front of her on a motorcycle part that seemed to make the Graveyard/Deck section of the disk fit, the Duel Disk's Spell/Trap/Monster card zone then separated a bit and converted into two small wings, it twisted upwards in a diagonal fashion.

It was a Duel Runner, a motorcycle designed for Dueling and Riding, a type of Duel known as Turbo Dueling, where one uses Speed Spells instead of regular Spell Cards, and has to keep "Speed World 2" up at all times. Izumi pressed a button on her Duel Runner, and it revealed a secret compartment that had another Deck inside, she took it out, took the one already inside of the Duel Disk and switched the two. She closed the compartment and revved up her Duel Runner. She took a look back and left into the highway.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, at the Kaibadome, Rayhu was in a ground duel against another pro duelist who was at the top of his career. Fans were cheering both duelists, but the situation was very much against Rayhu, who had 900 life points left, while his opponent held a good 1700 life points.
The field was occupied with cards, Rayhu having Infernity Necromancer on his side of the field, along with 2 set traps, Dark Bribe and Infernity Barrier. His opponent has a Judgment Dragon on the field, along with 1 set card.

Rayhu began his turn.

"My turn!"
Rayhu drew a card, and revealed it as Infernity Archfiend.
"I drew Infernity Archfiend. Whenever this card is drawn, and I'm handless, I can special summon it, so come, Infernity Archfiend! Now, when this card is special summoned, I can search my deck for a card with "Infernity" in it's name, and add it to my hand, and I choose Infernity Launcher!"
Rayhu played his newly acquired card.
"With this card in play, I'm allowed to remove it from the field in order to special summon 2 Infernity monsters from my Graveyard, and I pick my Infernity Destroyer and Infernity Beetle!"
After special summoning those monsters, Rayhu has 4 monsters on the field.

The MC quickly grabbed his mike and spoke.
"Oh my! Are we going to see Rayhu's famous signature combo?!"
Fans in their seats were awaiting the arrival of Rayhu's ace monster.

"Now, I will tune my Infernity Beetle and Infernity Destroyer!"
Rayhu began his summon chant.
"The dead and the living...The moment they meet at zero, above the cage of eternity, the demonic dragon comes out! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Infernity Death Dragon!"
As the monster emerged, his opponent activated a trap.
"Hold it! I activate my Bottomless Trap Hole card! Which destroys and removes your monster from play!"
"That would've been a good move.....however.....I activate my very own trap! Dark Bribe!"
Rayhu negated the opposing trap, ready to end the duel.
"But, my turn isn't done yet! I now activate my Necromancer's ability, letting me special summon an "Infernity" monster from my grave! I choose my Infernity Beetle! Now I tune my Necromancer, Beetle, and Archfiend to Synchro Summon my Mist Wurm!"
"Oh no!"
"Oh yes. Now I use it's effect to return up to 3 cards on your field to your hand! So your Judgment Dragon is gone, and so are your life points!"

Rayhu thrust out his hand.
"Attack, Infernity Death Dragon!"
"If you think I'm out that easily, you're wrong! I discard Battle Fader. Now I end your Battle Phase!"
"If only..........but that will not save you........I activate my 2nd trap, Infernity Barrier! As long as I'm handless with a face up attack postion "Infernity" monster on my field, I can negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or monster effect and destroy it!"
"No......I.....lost!!!"

With Rayhu's victory, fans cheered all over the Kaibadome, fans at home watching the duel on T.V also cheered.

Last edited:
New Domino was peaceful today, just like any other day. The sun was shining, and duelists were out dueling. Some were happy from winning, and others just couldn't believe that they lost. Crowds cherred at the winning duelist. The winning duelists prize was winning the duel. Normally, they didn't expect any cards, or money as a prize. Dueling was just for fun.

Ryu Talis saw all of this, and didn't know what to feel. Why are they happy? he wondered. The crowds most likely don't know who these people are. Yet, they are... happy. He smiled. He had short, blond hair, but you could barely see it because he was wearing his gray hat, with a golden eagle on it. He was tall, maybe about 5'9", but was very slim. Ryu was wearing a black tee-shirt, with a gray sweatshirt over it. "No need going on about it any longer," he mused. It had been a long while since he had dueled, and watching all of this made him inspired. "I think I can wait a bit longer to duel."

Ryu looked through his deck, thinking of different ways he had won, and lost duels throughout his life. He always learned from them, and he was happy, even when he lost, getting a new expierience. He stopped at one of his favorite monsters, since he was a kid; Junk Synchron. He had used that card to win many of his duels. He smiled down at his deck, and looked up to the sky. "Let's get going." He started running in the direction of many duels.

Back at the New Domino airport, a plane has landed.

"Sir, sir! We have landed in New Domino 10 minutes ago! Please wake up!" Said the air hostess.
"Huh? Oh sorry" Kai responded

"So this is New Domino, huh?" Asked Kai after viewing to glorious city. "Looks like theres more to this city than what I expected" Said Kai, as he looks at his deck, his prized cards Honest and Blackwing - Armed Wing looking back at him.
"GGGGGRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLL" Was the noise Kai's stomach made after the boring flight to New Domino.
"I might as well get something to eat now" Said Kai, getting on his Duel Runner, speeding away at a quick 190MPH to the nearest diner.

As Kai speeds away, a man in a hooded coat comes out
"The target has arrived" Whispered the man before giving off a sinister grin.

Last edited:
“Sigh… it’s almost as if you’re making this no fun at all…”

Playfully mocked a young girl who was currently dueling another young duelist. The girl, a somewhat tall girl who had short black and purple hair and wore clothing that matched her hair, her eyes were the color jade, and she seemed somewhat playful… actually, a little too playful, her name… was Ashlotte Karasu.

Her opponent was a young boy who looked very casual, wearing a black tee-shirt with “Top Duelist” on the front of it. He wore shorts and had a baseball cap that matched his shirt as well, having “Top Duelist” on it. The boy looked like he wasn’t having any fun with the duel, currently losing with his Life Points at 2400, one monster in face-up attack having only 1900 ATK points and two face-down cards as well. His turn had just ended, making this currently the 12th turn of the duel.

”Alrighty then~ in you insist on stalling still, guess our wittle game is over~” Ashlotte said playfully, as she drew a card, her Life Points were much higher than the boy’s, being at 5600, no monsters on her side of the field, and only 1 card in her hand, but she did have two face down cards on the field. When she looked at the card she drew, she smiled, then told the boy, “Well, this duel has been fun~ but I gotta end it now, sorry~” She then activated the card, ‘End of the World’ and began to laugh, though this time, her tone of voice seemed to have changed, and when she looked at the boy once more, her eyes seemed to have changed color, from jade to red, and it frightened the boy a little.

“I activate, End of the World! With this card, I can ritual summon either Demise, King of Armageddon, or Ruin, Queen of Oblivion!”

The boy interrupted, “Hold it! You don’t have any other monsters in your hand, and not a single one on the field! You can’t do that!”

Ashlotte scoffed at the boy, “You should learn to speak when only spoken to, true, I don’t have any other monsters in my hand, nor on the field, but who said anything about using them in the first place? I’m using the effect of the three Djinn’s in my Graveyard in order to summon my monster!” She then removed from play the cards, Djinn Presider of Rituals, Releaser of Rituals, and Disserere of Rituals, and the ground turned black.

“Now, the end is upon us! Arise my King, Destroy all in your path! I summon, Demise, King of Armageddon!!!”

An eerie dark monster slowly emerged from out of the ground, giving Ashlotte’s opponent a menacing glare.

“U-uh… I activate my trap, Bottomless Trap Hole!” The boy called out, but Ashlotte shook her head.

“Sorry, that won’t work, you see… by using Djinn Disserere of Rituals as material for summoning my Demise, than he cannot be affected by Trap Cards at all!... Now, I activate Demise’s effect” She said, paying 2000 Life Points, and is now at 3600, “By paying 2000 Life Points, Demise can eliminate everything on the field, leaving itself to remain!” With that said, all of the cards on the field were gone, leaving only Demise on the field.

“Now, you’re wide open… Attack him directly!”

With that, the duel ended. The boy fell to his knees after his defeat, and pouted a little. Ashlotte’s tone of voice changed again, as well as her eyes to purple, the same purple that matches her hair and clothing. “Well that was fun~ Better luck next time, eh?” She then said to him with a smile.

The boy quickly picked himself up, and ran off without saying a single word back to Ashlotte.

“Oh, well that was rude… oh well…” She said, turning around, “I really should get to where I was suppose to go… I’ve wasted quite enough time today~” After that, she began to walk through the city, off to wherever she may be heading to.

"Could things get any more boring?" thought Clovis as he sped through the B.A.D area. "Maybe I should make a beeline for Neo Domino... I might find something entertaining to-" at that instant his thoughts were interupted upon noticing a suspicious crowd gathered up ahead. He swiftly let his Security instincts kick in, and he turned into a nearby alley and made a silent stop. "This could be fun!" he thought to himself at the thought of looking into why they had gathered in the location they did. He slowly crept along the wall so he could listen in on what was going on. He took note of the odd silence, so he peaked from behind the wall only to notice that the crowd had vanished. "CRUD!" he thought as he stomped his feet in dissapointment. He leapt back onto his duel runner, and after balancing himself again he sped off...
*20 minutes later*
"What were those people gathered for anyway?" he said to himself. "That is none of your concern" answered a voice from behind, clearly tailing him. "But you have seen to much as it is..." the person spoke after pulling up to the side of him. A grin broke out across Clovis' face unaware of the dangerous foe in front of him.

As Izumi was riding through the road, with the wind flowing past her, everything was a blur, and she imagined herself at the Kaibadome... dueling against the current champion and winning in a Turbo Duel. "Go, Armed Dragon Level 10! Destroy all of his monsters! Now I attack directly!"... She closed her eyes for just a moment to picture it all in her head, but the second Izumi closed her eyes, she opened them wide as she saw that she was about to crash. The blue-haired Turbo Duelist immediately stopped doing a 90 degree turn. Her face was white with shock.

"I... I gotta stop daydreaming while riding..." She said quietly to herself, trying to let her heartbeat catch up to her. "I might as well st-... wait, this is the Kaibadome.. and I hear a bit of cheering... is the champ dueling? Did he win? I have to go see!" And with that, she started to look for the nearest entrance.

As Izumi left, a man stepped close to her Duel Runner, he took steps and had his hands behind his back. His eyes peered over to her D-Wheel, now directly in front of him. "... And so it begins..."

Last edited:
Rayhu walked over to his D-Wheel, setting his duel disc back on it's slot, as fans continued cheering in the Kaibadome.
"........" (How boring.....................) Rayhu got ready to go for a ride.
The MC grabbed his mic once more.
"Rayhu has done it yet again! His streak continues forward as he defeated his opponent!"

Rayhu sat in the seat of the D-Wheel, silently staring at the duel disc as he set his ground deck into his pocket.
"......." (I can't get used to this anymore..........)

After the duel with the boy, Ashlotte's walk led her to a small building--a garage it seemed, with a picture of a small raven on the door--Ashlotte smiled a bit, a said to herself, "Time to ride." She then opened the garage door, and there laid a purple and black Duel Runner, with the word 'Yatagarasu' engraved on the side.

"Ah, there you are~" she said in a loving tone, meaning this could be hers. "Time to take you for a spin~ I wanna go to the Kaibadome, I hear there's an event going o-..." she stopped, "...I really should stop talking to myself at times..." she then muttered to herself, hoping onto her Duel Runner, and eventually driving off.

During the trip, Ashlotte spotted several people, it seems they were watching a duel on a large TV on a large building. They cheered for whatecer they were watching, and Ashlotte began to think, 'that must have been the duel I was trying to see, guess I am too late...' She drove towards the crowd to view it as well. When she had arrived, it was just as she expected, she missed the duel. With a sigh, she just said, "Damn..." With the roar of the crowd growing ever more loud, Ashlotte then began to think... 'I wonder if I can beat him...' She then shook her head and laughed, "That'll be some luck I had then~" Ashlotte then drove off, it seems she was heading somewhere else now...

"Something tells me that you aren't here to play." Clovis said matter-of-factly. "I'm here to ensure that you remain silent about what you have witnessed... Prepare thyself for a swift and crushing defeat." the stranger said coldly. Clovis snickered, and then said "I can't you do that!" "Fool... are you even partially aware of the fact that I am on a higher caliber than you?" said the stranger, then following that up by throwing off his disguise revealing a pale skinned man with strange rune-like patterns across his face. "You look like something I would see in an ancient temple!" replied Clovis. "Enough expository banter! Now we duel like men!" he said and then activated Speed World 2. "Where did I hear that before?" Clovis thought upon taking out his turbo deck.

OOC: News to everyone, during your first NPC Duel that you will make yourself, the enemy must push you to your limit, and by some way you win the duel using your ability.

IC:

"Hello, Rayhu." A white-haired tall sophisticated man said, stepping towards Rayhu when he was about to ride off on his D-Wheel. "If you don't remember, I'm Rex Goodwin, the Director of New Domino City. I need to have a word with you... when the time comes. Others will be there as well. But for now, I must see if your skills are really what most people say they are... Come with me." Director Goodwin said, turning around towards an exit of the Kaibadome. "If you choose not to come, it would be fine." He said, turning around. He then continued walking off. "Another person might be joining shortly, by the way. A female D-Wheeler from Duel Academy Island..."

The fans slowly began to leave the stadium as the cheering came to close, seats gradually became empty as more people left after the excitement began to fall into multiple conversations about the duel.
"As if I had anything else better to do........." Rayhu put his D-Wheel into his stadium garage and began to follow Goodwin.
"Now.....tell me......why test my skills.....?" (All too suspicious.......even if he is Director..........................)

The echo of the crowd quickly began to fade, though where Ashlotte was heading, less and less people appeared. She was heading towards the outskirts of the city, a place where she would usually reside after a long day.she parked her D-Wheel, and sighed, "I'm beginning to miss the Satellite..." she said, as she got off of her Duel Runner, "...But those memories still follow me from that night..."she then stated as she sat on a lone bench, and sighed. The silence of the area was relaxing, and kept her thinking. Eventually, her eyes shifted to jade, and she giggled, "Haha, I shouldn't worry about that anymore, I know I'll find her~" her voice sounding playful and cute. She then sighed, "...Well now I'm bored..."

"Bored huh?" a voice sounded, it sounded soft and as if it was that of a young woman.

Ashlotte was startled by the voice, and her eyes quickly shifted to red, "Who's there?" She hissed, as she looked back.

"Relax, I'm just an innocent citizen~" the voice sounded again, now showing a yound girl, dressed in a white dress, and a white hat. She smiled as she walked towards Ashlotte. "Hi~"

Ashlotte's eyes turned back to purple as she looked at the girl, "Oh...hello, I didn't know any others knew of this place..."

"Oh, I'm here all the time actually~" the girl said as she giggled, "My name is Marley~ and yours... Ashlotte?" she asked, strangely knowing her name.

"Er....y-yeah, how...did you know...?" Ashlotte asked, as she began to feel a little uneasy.

"Someone told me~ so, are you still bored? How about a duel~?" she quickly asked.

"Uh....okay, why not..." with that, the two got activated their duel disk, but the girl laughed in an eerie way, she said, "I want to see if what they say is true about you~"

As they were walking outside Rex Goodwin smirked, 'So she's here as well... good. It seems like everyone needed in New Domino seems to be here...' He closed his eyes and nodded. As the two exited, they found themselves in an elevator, not an exit. The two stepped in.

From far away out in the arena, Izumi saw the whole thing. Though she couldn't hear it or see it well due to her being far away, she noticed it was Director Goodwin and Rayhu, she definitely recognized the two. "What are they doing...? And where did they go? Leaving the arena? I got to go see." Izumi said quietly to herself. But she heard a response.

"Be careful boss... Something doesn't seem right here." Said the male voice, neighing a bit after the statement. Out of her Duel Disk, came Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus. A Crystal Beast monster who has helped her out in many duels. The light blue Pegasus looked at her with a stern face. "You sure there isn't anything that might hurt you there?"

"But... the director is taking the Champion to unknown places. And besides, I have both you guys and my Level monsters to help me out!" Izumi responded with an assuring smile, "C'mon, let's go!" She jumped out her seats and started jumping her way down.

"B-Be careful!!!" Sapphire Pegasus warned her multiple times. And every time she took a long jump, he would cringe.

At the last jump, which was the farthest cause it separated the stands from the arena she placed her hands together and closed her eyes shut. "The Seven Crystals shine a new ray of hope. The arc of light that shoots to the heavens, guide me. Lend me your strength. Rainbow Dragon!" She quickly opened her eyes and they started glowing and changing color in a slow pace. She leaped and hit the ground with both feet hitting it safely.

Izumi, with her eyes still intensely changing color, looked towards the place where the Director and Rayhu went to. Then in a quick flash she entered right before they did.

A flash of light lit through the room, then in a quick millisecond, it was gone. Goodwin then smiled, 'So she's here.' As the elevator got them down to the base floor... He took a breath, and spoke to Rayhu, looking straight ahead. "Here, is where we do special... 'behind the scenes' duels. You will be dueling here against an opponent. Do not worry if you get pushed to a wall, try to use all of your power to win."

Rayhu remained calm.
"I'm not a fan of underground dueling.........................I've heard that shady things happen in them..................." (And things just got more suspicious...........)
Rayhu proceeded on the floor.
"I also have to point out that..............you've been acting rather strange as we got here, Director....." (You're hiding something, and I WILL find out what it is........)

When the two got down, they were looking at a high tech duel arena. Full of testing computers used to sense Ener-D and other such things.
"I use this as a direct test to see just exactly how powerful you are." Director Goodwin said. He paused.

In the distance, hiding behind a computer, was Izumi. Looking from a distance. "Wow... so this is the Champion... and the Director? I never got to see them up close and personal..." She whispered to herself.

"There will be a bit of special thing that you will need in order to duel, but other than that, just treat it as a Championship match." Goodwin continued. "Now, if you may step on this, please?"

OOC: Cue the opponent's arrival once you get there.

After a warm dinner, Kai decided that he'll call it a night.

Suddenly, a card is hurled at Kai, he quickly dodges is.
"SHOW YOURSELF!" Yelled Kai
"...Hehehehehe, you found me" Said a familiar voice, it was the man in the hood!
"Who are you" Asked Kai
"Oh, just your average guy in a hood, hows Alistar doing, Kai?
Kai's eyes widenen. "How do you know my fathers name!?" Asked a curious Kai
"Lets just say, I've been keeping a close eye" Said the man before starting a duel. Suddenly, a shadowy circle formed around Kai. Faint noises and sounds could be heard.
"Oh, if its a duel you want, Its a duel you'll get!" Said Kai, before starting the duel.
"One more thing, for any damage you recieve, or if any monster is destroued, it affects you physically"
"Wha-" Said Kai, before the man started his turn

DUEL - HOODED MAN

Man - I draw! I play the card, Double Summon. Now I summon Marauding Captain and Morphing Jar, and activate Morphing Jars abulity! We discard our hand, and get 5 new cards. Then I activate Marauding Captians ability and summon Comrade Swordsman of Landstar!
Kai - Grrr. I draw! I summon Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress! And I activate her effect to destroy that facedown! And I end my turn with a facedown and and by discarding 3 cards.
Man - I draw! I synchro summon Collosal Fighter using Marauding Captain, Morphing Jar and Comrade Swordsman! Then I place a card facedown and end my turn
Kai - I activate my face down - Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter! I can destroy your Collosal Fighter!

Suddenly, Kai looses blance

Hehehehe, didnt I say it affects you? Said the man, before snickering

Damn it! Yelled Kai

Kai - I summon Gale the Whirlwind, and then use his ability to summon Sirroco the Dawn and Bora the Spear
Man - To bad! I draw! I play the card Monster Reborn, and revive Collosal Fighter! I reveal my fface down - Synchro strike Now, attack Gale!

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Kai, as his Life Points dropped to 1200.

Kai - Ah, no!

Suddenly, a voice could be heard.

"Dont give up!" Said Gale. "You can do it!" Encouraged Bora. "Trust us, we'll protect you" Replied Sirroco. "Never give up hope, son"

"Dad?" Questioned Kai.
"Yes. I will always be with you. Now win for me"
"Ok dad!" Said Kai

Kai - I summon Shura Blue Flame! Then I activate Sirrocos ability, It lets me add up all the attacks of the Blackwings on my fielfd and add it to one monster. And I choose Bora! His attack is now 5500! Then I activate Bora's ability. Since Colossal fighter's defence is lesser than Bora's attack, I can inflict the difference as battle damage! NOW ATTACK BORA! DARK SPEAR ATTACK!

5500-1000 = 4500.

Kai wins
---

Suddenly, the ominous circle disappears. The man's eye turns black, and he talks to himself

"I'm sorry I failed, master! Forgive me! AHHHHHH!" And the man disappears, leaving a black cloak left behind.

"Ahh what a weird night" Said Kai, looking at his monsters with a warm smile before they disappeared. Suddenly, Kai faints...

Last edited:
"Rock!" shouted Clovis tauntingly. "Scis- Don't get cocky you sewer rat." the stranger retorted. "You're just sad that you aren't going first." Clovis said, then followed that up with a thumbs down. "DUEL!!" they shouted in unison.
Clovis examined his hand nervously before drawing... He saw Honest, Mirror Force, and two Bountiful Artemis', and lastly Dark Bribe. "Decent enough..." he thought before drawing. The card turned out to be Speed Spell-Raigeki. "Not the best draw this early on... but it'll do." he thought to himself. The speed counter went up to one for both players. He placed one face-down in the Spell/Trap card zone, and then summoned Bountiful Artemis in attack mode. "My turn's over!" he said.
The stranger drew a card, and then smirked. "I'll end my turn early." he said with a manical smile. The speed counter went up to two for both players. "Wait... what?" Clovis thought, mystified as to why he didn't do anything except draw. "This guy must think he's clever... but I know that he has a Goz in his hand." he thought.

The duel started, both players starting with 4000 Life Points, the young girl, Marley, insisted on going first.
“Alright, here I go, I draw!” She then glanced at her cards, “Hm… okay, first off, I place two cards face down, and then I set one monster and end my turn~” She then said as she smiled, muttering, “I hope what he said is true about you”

“Okay, I draw!” She said, and looked at her hand, sighing a little, “Okay, I set one card facedown and I Summon Sangan in attack mode!” The creature known as Sangan emerged onto the field, having the ATK of 1000. “I attack your facedown monster!” With that, she successfully attacked Marley’s monster, only to reveal it was a Dandylion, “ugh…. Dammit…” Ashlotte then said, knowing well of the effect of that monster.
“Haha! Goodie, whenever Dandylion is sent to the Graveyard, I can summon two fluffy tokens in defense mode~ “She said, and giggled. The two tokens had of course no ATK and DEF. Ashlotte sighed, and ended her turn from there.
“Alright, I draw~” Marley said, giggling once more, this of course began to irritate Ashlotte a little. “Alright, I set yet another monster facedown, and end my turn~ You go~”
Ashlotte drew her next card, “Okay, finally! First off, I summon Djinn Presider of Rituals in attack mode, and now, I attack both of yo--…” Ashlotte was instantly interrupted, “Not so fast~” Marley said, “I activate Mirror Force, and that gets rid of both of your monsters~” And with that, both of Ashlotte’s monsters were removed from the field. “Now, shall we talk about your… history…while we duel?” She then asked, “How… your mother disappeared~”

With that, Ashlotte’s eyes instantly turned red, “How on earth did you know of that event?!” She furiously asked.
Marley giggled, “Someone told me~ Now, end your turn, please~”
A little angry, and very curious, Ashlotte quickly ended her turn. “Now, I draw~” Marley said, “…so, what happened that night?” She then asked. It seemed she was trying to evoke her into doing something….

Last edited:
At that moment, a boy walked in from a nearby hallway.

"Rayhu.....I've heard so much about you, being the champion of New Domino and all."
Rayhu quickly examined the new arrival, but he seemed like a normal teenager.
"And you are........?"
"Peyru's the name, my good man, so then....how about a little....duel.....?"
"Fine.........don't disappoint me......" (There's clearly something wrong here.....)
Peyru began to take his side of the field.
"Believe me, Rayhu, I don't intend to."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom