• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ TOWN WINS ~ 6/5/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokool

The Coolest!
Reaction score
In a remote part of the Duel Monster's world, a small group of monsters gather to discuss a plan.

'I agree that it's time we did something like this!'

'Indeed! Those other monsters have dominated this world for too long!'

'But how do we do it? This idea is good, but it won't be easy to pull off something like this.'

'True... They have tons of effects that will protect them. We've only got spells and traps to boost our power, and they have those too.....'

'I have a plan: We strike at night, together. We'll take them out one by one, until their numbers are weakened. Once we do that, the others will rise up, and we will take back what was originally ours!'

The other monsters all agreed to this, then set off to find their first target.

It's a fight for power! Who will win? Only time will tell in......

2873952068_2.jpg

The Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia!

Welcome to everyone! This game is set up like a regular mafia game (day phase, night phase, voting, killing, yada yada yada). There is a small difference to this game though: Some roles will have a spell or trap card with them, giving them an additional effect. The roles have been created by me using some of the War Room's favorite monsters, along with a few others. Before we begin, let's go over the rules:​

The Rules (please read):

Things that will get you sent to the Shadow Realm (AKA: Stuff that's not allowed):

1. Revealing your role PM in any way (such as screenshots of the PM).

2. Name Claiming. If you reveal who you are (even if it's a fake claim), you will be mod killed. Also, if you have a spell or trap, you can't reveal the name of it either.

3. Not including me in conversations (such as PMs, Skype chats, or Quick Topics that I didn't set up). Remember to include me as one of the recipients of any PMs you send regarding this game. Also, send me the links to any Quick Topics you set up for this game. If you use Skype for any conversations about this game, please include me in the convo (I go by jokool19). It might also be a good idea to send me a copy of the chat via PM here since I don't check Skype that often... :sweatlol:

4. Flaming, baiting, stuff like that. If you try to start any fights or arguments, you will be warned. If it continues, then you will be modkilled.

5. Playing against your win condition. If you don't want to play, just let me know and I'll sub you out (if there's a sub available). Don't ruin the game for everyone else!

6. Inactivity. Inactivity can hurt a game, so try to remain active. Please post in thread to remain active. PMs, Quick Topics, etc. also count towards activity. If you are inactive for three consecutive phases, you will be subbed out. I will mention you before I sub you out. If you know that you will be unable to continue to play, let me know so I can sub you out.

Other things you should know:

7. Claiming your ability is allowed, but remember to not reveal the rest of your role PM when doing so (like what your monster's name is). Mass Claiming is also allowed. You may also claim what effect your spell or trap card has if you have one, just as long as you don't reveal what the name of it is.

8. Screenshots are allowed, as long as they are NOT of your role PM. Fake screenshots are also allowed.

9. When voting, make sure you bold your vote like this: VOTE: Username. When unvoting, also bold your unvote like this: UNVOTE: Username. If you do not bold your votes/unvotes, or do not put VOTE or UNVOTE in front of the person you're voting/unvoting, that vote/unvote will not count. A couple more thing about voting: Please do not edit out your votes. If you want to change your vote, unvote instead. Also, mentioning someone in your vote (example: VOTE: @jokool;) will make your vote ineligible. Also, you may VOTE: NO LYNCH and if there is a majority vote for that, then nobody will be lynched. If there is a tie between a no lynch vote and a vote to lynch someone, then the someone will be lynched. One more thing: A vote towards me, the host, will count as a vote against yourself.

10. When you die, you can do one 'death post,' as long as it's just for fun and does NOT include any information regarding the game. You can still like funny posts after you die, as long as they do not include any game-related info. There will be a QT provided for dead players to talk with each other during the game. There's no restrictions to what you say in that QT.

11. Results from most actions will be sent as soon as the corresponding phase ends.

12. Phases should last for 24 hours. I will update each phase at around 10 P.M. my time (CDT) (check the time thread to see what time that is in your area). Voting/Night Actions will be locked at that time, with update to follow as soon as I can. If for some reason I can't update the phase at the normal time, it will be extended until I can update it, but any votes/night actions placed after the locking time WILL NOT COUNT.

13. If you change your username, please let me know in thread.

14. As the host, I have the right to change the rules at anytime.

15. To prove you have read these rules and understood them, please post one of your favorite Yugioh anime characters (if you have one). Character can be from any Yu-Gi-Oh! Series (original, GX, 5Ds, or Zexal).

16. Again, NO. NAME. CLAIMING. :I

Players:

1. @GengarWithSunglasses; ~ Red-Eyes B. Dragon ~ Lynched Day 1
2. @Momoka; ~ Blue-Eyes White Dragon ~ Lynched Day 4
3. @Booster Gold; ~ Life Stream Dragon ~ Killed Night 4
4. @FinalArcadia; ~ Heraldic King Genom-Heritage ~ Won at ENDGAME
5. Cryonetics ~ Beck ~ Kuriboh ~ Mod killed for inactivity
6. @Chronos; ~ Dark Magician Girl ~ Won at ENDGAME
7. @Pokemaster97; ~ Saggi the Dark Clown ~ Lost at ENDGAME
8. @Neonsands; ~ Stardust Dragon ~ Won at ENDGAME
9. @Midorikawa; ~ Gagaga Magician ~ Killed Night 1
10. Neon Borealis @Midorikawa; ~ Elemental HERO Neos ~ Lynched Day 5
11. @m0ckingbird20; ~ Fabled Krus ~ Won at ENDGAME
12. @GliscorMan; ~ Dark Magician ~ Killed Night 1
13. Setra @Spectrum Achromatic; ~ Blizzard Princess ~ Killed Night 2
14. @Eeveeforthebest; ~ Shark Drake ~ Won at ENDGAME
15. @HumanDawn; ~ Black Rose Dragon ~ Won at ENDGAME
16. @Catspring; ~ Blackwing Armed Wing ~ Won at ENDGAME
17. jtg56108 @mariowie; ~ Utopia ~ Won at ENDGAME

Subs:

1. Spectrum Achromatic
2. Beck
3. Midorikawa
4. mariowie

Phase Changes:

Last edited:
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ Now Taking Signups ~ 5/11/2013

In. I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh much (I think only once). I'll just say Yugi Muto though. He was pretty cool. I like the dead player QT idea. It's pretty cool.

One from any YGO or..? I love Alit-sama~

I want in, please!

One from any YGO or..?

Yeah, any Yu-Gi-Oh! Series (original, GX, 5Ds, or Zexal). Guess I should have clarified that a bit.... :sweatlol:

Jack Atlas! Or maybe yumi? I don't know, they're all so cool! xD

Btw i'm game.

I'd like in! Tron for sure!

I shalt partake in this event. Character? Might I say Rio Kamishiro? ^^

1. @GengarWithSunglasses;
2. @Momoka;
3. @Booster Gold;
4. @FinalArcadia;
5. @Cryonetics;

Sorry about this, I forgot to mention an important detail in this game: Some roles have a spell or trap with them, giving an extra effect to some roles. And because I forgot to mention that, I've made a few changes to rules 2 and 7:

2. Name Claiming. If you reveal who you are (even if it's a fake claim), you will be mod killed. Also, if you have a spell or trap, you can't reveal the name of it either.

7. Claiming your ability is allowed, but remember to not reveal the rest of your role PM when doing so (like what your monster's name is). Mass Claiming is also allowed. You may also claim what effect your spell or trap card has if you have one, just as long as you don't reveal what the name of it is.

In. I haven't watched Yu-Gi-Oh in forever, but I remember liking Joey Wheeler, lol.

In. I haven't watched Yu-Gi-Oh in forever, but I remember liking Joey Wheeler, lol.

Not enough likes for this!

Nyeh_Roll__d_by_RoxelsGirl.gif

Good to see the rules haven't changed too much.

I'm in. I guess I liked that crystal beast guy with the rainbow dragon. Can't remember his name.

Constellar or bust!!!

Joking aside, I guess my school schedule will have winded down enough by the time this game starts, so... why not?

Also... a character... ermmm... Orbital 7... I guess.

I wasn't planning on joining as I have watched 4-5 episodes of yu-gi-oh in my life, but since I died in 2 other games and jokool is desperate for more players I might as well. :p

Count me in. ^^

EDIT: Favourite character: N/A

Last edited:

In! All I know about Yu-Gi-Oh comes from watching 5Ds way back when I was a kid (I don't remember much at all) and from playing Mafia here. So uh... Favorite character? Either Jack Atlas or V. Those are the only ones that stick out in my memory.

I'll sign to be a replacement.

Thanks.

I might as well return the favor!

Um...I've only watched like 5 episodes of Zexal. But I liked Astral.

Thanks guys! This is a big help!

I still have 8 spots open though, and I only have until this weekend to fill them before the game is archived.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom