• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ TOWN WINS ~ 6/5/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ Night 4 ~ 6/3/2013

I don't know if I was auto-subbed or not, but regardless, I can't play. I apologize, @jokool;.

That's okay. Unfortunately, I had to mod kill you..... :sweatlol:

VOTE: Midorikawa

tumblr_mh2njzmASR1s3zs3ko1_400.gif

VOTE: Midorikawa

The FT said you were a warrior before, and when Booster Gold just died a warrior is the one who did it. Plus, your insistence on being copchecked? Pretty sure you must be the godfather.

@HumanDawn; That still doesn't answer my question

It did answer it.

A monster checked you, and it was the Town Rolecop. They told me you flipped up to be the Godfather.

Vote: Midorikawa

It's the end of the road for you, scum!!!

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! All Star Monster Mafia ~ Day 5 ~ 6/4/2013

Wow, that's a bit to easy.

Then why doesn't this "town rolecop" come out and state so themselves. Better yet provide screenshots.

There's no need to.

I can confirm that Mido was Rolecoped by the Town Rolecop and she flipped to be the Godfather.

Vote: Midorikawa with two having something on Mido it is worth a shot.

It is now also not as risky because some of the mafia have died already.

Sorry I haven't been active! X_X I did read the past few pages, and I'm confident in this vote.

Does no one notice how afraid this rolecop is? If they are so positive that I'm the last mafia then why don't they come out?
I think the bigger question is that if you are town, why aren't you building up a case against anyone else? No alternate lynch target for a defense?

You sound cornered, and I think that's because you know you've been caught.

Does no one notice how afraid this rolecop is? If they are so positive that I'm the last mafia then why don't they come out?
Cause we ain't 100% sure that there is no converted townie yet...

I think the bigger question is that if you are town, why aren't you building up a case against anyone else? No alternate lynch target for a defense?

You sound cornered, and I think that's because you know you've been caught.

I just got on my computer right now and haven't been on it all day because I was out looking for a job. Other replies were from my phone. I'll work on a case soon as I get the chance.
@m0ckingbird20; There can still be a screenshot of this supposed rolecheck without revealing who it is. Not that it would matter if they outed themselves. Rolechecker would present no danger to a converted townie, only real cop would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom