• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I detected a bit of an arrogant tone over me just saying you were Mafia over your confirmation post. “silly little theories”
I meant that as a joke so I apologise for the tone.
You did not say no.
I said you were wrong as am I not mafia.
You proceeded to justify this by saying that you decided to take everything seriously because of own game, when I had not yet even voted you or made any justification for me calling you Mafia.
I take every accusation against myself seriously even if it is meant to be a joke. If you don't then that's probably just our different styles of play.

This is a similar situation to 2.0 where we're going to bicker D1 again and get absolutely nothing done. You can vote for me if you want, but you're just going to lynch a town if anyone follows you. I am not going to be addressing anything you have against me pre-game because I believe I've said enough here.

I take every accusation against myself seriously even if it is meant to be a joke. If you don't then that's probably just our different styles of play.

This is a similar situation to 2.0 where we're going to bicker D1 again and get absolutely nothing done. You can vote for me if you want, but you're just going to lynch a town if anyone follows you. I am not going to be addressing anything you have against me pre-game because I believe I've said enough here.
Ur mafia fr lol (jk)

“I meant that as a joke.”

“But I took the accusation seriously and it’s just different styles of play that I take what I joke around with seriously.”

How Human acted in that game is irrelevant to this game.

This is not pregame. Pregame was sign-ups.

Day 1 Start
Vote: JamieIsBored

If you disagree with me and suspect me for it, please vote for me.

No messing around.

There has been so much talking here that I missed. What is this matrix that everyone keeps talking about though?
Nothing important has actually been said im more confused after reading it then before

For voting to not vote anyone is it no (vote:no arrest)

There has been so much talking here that I missed. What is this matrix that everyone keeps talking about though?
The Matrix is the Mafia.

They are an informed minority hellbent on destroying the good in the world by twisting it into their own ugly image and desire to feed their devil complex.

In this game, they pick a player each night to eliminate from the game. The more players that are eliminated, the more likely they win by either reaching the same amount of numbers.

There could be other players unrelated to the Mafia or Town that may also need to be eliminated.

I hope that helps - if you need anything, do not be afraid to keep on asking.

Yeah it just seems to be Andoryu antagonizing people.
You are mistaken.

I am defending myself from their own antagonism.

You can not change the world if you can not even stick up for yourself.

This is the only part I was confused about thanks. I know in general what the Mafia is and does, just not that the Matrix was another way that you/BGMF/other people refer to it.
lmfao we don't call it the matrix he's memeing cuz andrew tate says some weird about the non redpilled being in the matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom