• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Yu-Gi-Oh : Sky High (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
QXJ1bmFmZWx0ei5qcGc.jpg

Arunafeltz is the floating kingdom, high in the clouds. It is also the location of the world most famous dueling academy. Arunafeltz is a floating kingdom surrounded with three floating islands – the glorious island Clardona, island of intelligence Juno, and island of prosperity Lighthalzen. The high technology is what allows this man made islands to exist. The island of intelligence is where the Students learns to become a good Duelist in the 'Dueling Academy'. Dueling academy is a huge, quite elegant-looking gothic styled castle, with many towers. The castle has extensive grounds with sloping lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable patches. This island is also called the island of wise men, since the grand library- the library that holds all knowledge in the world is located here.
The island of glory, Clardona, is where the dorms located. There's a lake called 'Summer Night Breeze' in the island. The lake is the most beautiful place in the Arunafeltz Kingdom.
The island of prosperity, Lighthalzen, is where the teachers resides and a popular hanging spot or dueling places. There's a place called the Battle Plaza, and this place is where you could see all kinds of duelist. Lighthalzen is the biggest island.

Along with the acceptance letter, first year students are sent a list of required equipment which includes a deck, subject books, and standard Duel Disk.
In order to get to Arunafeltz, you must go to Domino City and take a flight to Arunafeltz.

love, friendship, trust, powers, betrayal, and thrilling adventure awaits you at the academy
Are you ready to explore the academy?

Rules
All BMGF rules apply

Violence, swearing, cursing, cussing, is okay, just don't go overboard

No tenissing. Means, no posting 5 or more pages long just between 2 people

I would like the RP to progress slowly, So.... No posting more than 4 pages a day.

Respect fellow roleplayers

NO GODMODDING, means don't make your character a god.

Forbidden cards isn't allowed.

I'm fine with one liners, but please try harder. One liners makes an RP boring.

Try to stay active on this roleplay.

Only one deck per character.

Please, PM your deck to me. 40 cards max, and I promise I won't cheat. This just to make sure that you don't godmod.

Also, you can't change your deck unless you obtain another card throughout the RP, so think carefully before submitting your deck to me.

If you've read all the rules, put "slap me three times and send me to my mama" somewhere in your sign up.

Name:
Appearance:
History(optional):
Other(other things you wanna add?):
Deck Name(just for fun~):
Unused Card:(leave this blank for now. Unused card is the list of cards you own, but you don't use in your deck):

My Sign Up
Name: Trent Steiner Norrington

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: As honest and stubborn as the ocean, Trent is a boy with strong willpower and talents. He's a loose cannon, and Trent is impatient, a type of person who prefers to leap right into the battlefield without bother thinking about stupid strategies. Even thought most of the time he acted with bravado and being curt and brash almost everytime, he cares for his friends and his big sister.
Trent speaks like a stereotype pirate, responding almost everything with 'Aye!'. He has some unique catchphrases, such as 'The tide is on my side!' When he's about to win a duel, and 'I'm going to wreck you using my deck!' When he's angered.
He also tends to call people 'mate' and drinks a purple colored syrup, but pretends that he's drinking a rum.
Trent's personality proves that one could be a good man, and a pirate at the same time. He's also a skirt chaser, constantly flirting with girls he found pretty.

Appearance: At first glance, you might think that Trent is just another random guy that is Cosplaying. But no, he's not. He dressed like a pirate everyday.
Trent has layered blond hair that frames his face and is tied back into a short ponytail. He wears a white sleeveless shirt under a short green vest, topped with brown leather accents at the shoulders and back and in front, a lacy white jabot with a light green ribbon tied in a bow. He also wears blue jodhpur pants, a tan belt, light green gloves with large blue cuffs, and a pair of light green and white cuffed ankle boots with a low heel. He also sports a brown sheath on his left hip for his deck.

Other: slap me three times and send me to my mama

Deck Name: The Flying Dutchman

Unused Cards:

-----

Since I think its not fair for me to know your deck and you don't know mine,
Here's my deck:
1 X OCEAN DRAGON LORD – NEO - DAEDALUS
1 X SEA SERPENT WARRIOR OF DARKNESS
2 X MOTHER GRIZZLY
3 X AMPHIBIOUS BUGROTH MK – 3
1 X LEVIA – DRAGON - DEADALUS
1 X MOBIUS THE FROST MONARCH
1 X UNSHAVEN ANGLER
1 X TERRORKING SALMON
1 X AMAZON OF THE SEAS
1 X LEGENDARY FISHERMAN
1 X PENGUIN SOLDIER
1 X SILENT ABYSS
1 X BITELON
1 X BARRIER STATUE OF THE TORRENT

SPELL CARDS

1 X MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON
1 X PREMATURE BURIAL
1 X HEAVY STORM
1 X A LEGENDARY OCEAN
2 X RELOAD
1 X SALVAGE
1 X BIG WAVE SMALL WAVE
1 X LEVEL LIMIT – AREA B
1 X FIELD BARRIER
1 X SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT

TRAP CARDS

1 X SPELL SHIELD TYPE - 8
1 X CALL OF THE HAUNTED
1 X TORNADO WALL
1 X GRAVITY BIND
1 X XING ZHEN HU
1 X TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE
1 X SEVEN TOOLS OF THE BANDIT
1 X SAKURETSU ARMOUR
1 X RISING ENERGY
1 X DRAINING SHIELD

NEW!
BOOSTER PACKS

Booster packs are a pack of cards consist of 6 card that you can buy in the Battle Plaza.
Win two battle, and you can select one of these amazing packs to strengthen your deck!
Each pack contains different card... So go out there and win like crazy! You might find a rare cards!

New packs will be added as the RP progress.

Current Pack List:
--.Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon
--.Metal Raiders
--.Magic Ruler

Last edited:
Name: Eliot Nadel

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Eliot is a hedonist to the core. He loves women (Whom he shamelessly flirts with), money (Which he spends lavishly), and sour foods (Which he eats little but.) However, he can be genuinely nice, and even selfless at times. He is extremely spirited and outgoing too, and likes to make friends with everyone. He also loves kittens, and wants to use a children's card game to spread peace and love.

Appearance: At exactly six feet two, Eliot's a little tall for his age. He has fairly long blue hair, mostly because he hates the barber's shop (He's worried about getting his ears chopped off.) He usually dresses in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, button up shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. He always wears a pair of pink heart-shaped sunglasses, and has uncommonly large blue eyebrows. Finally, he has a pair of kitty ears stuck to his head that he accidentally glued there.

Other(other things you wanna add?): Slap me three times or something.

Deck Name(just for fun~): The Power of Love!

Unused Card:

Name:Matthew Florasca

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Personality:Matthew is somewhat reckless until he is in a duel, at which time he is a calculist, always trying to stay three steps ahead of the opponent. He is typically calm to those who have not given him any reason not to do so.

Appearance:Matthew is fairly tall with blue eyes and black hair. He typically wears black jeans with a red t-shirt. He also wears a necklace with a carved stone shaped like a dragon on it for luck.

History(optional):

Other(other things you wanna add?):If you ever have an opportunity to say: Slap Me Three Times And Send Me To Your Mame, then you're life is pretty messed up

Deck Name(just for fun~):F.F.H.D. (Future Five-Headed Dragon)

Unused Card:(leave this blank for now. Unused card is the list of cards you own, but you don't use in your deck):

Name: Siegfried "Freed" Catenon
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Siegfried is an obsessive perfectionist and control freak, driven to succeed and excel at nearly any cost. Although he does enjoy friendships, he prefers to weigh his relationships by practicality and utility over sentimentality. In addition, Siegfried is obsessed with appearances and his reputation, always working to project the air of being a perfect and controlled student and duelist. But most importantly, Siegfried is deathly afraid of failure, and fully aware of his shortcomings as a duelist; hence, he is quite reluctant to duel, though it is one of the few things he unconditionally loves and enjoys.
Appearance: Siegfried has long dusty-blonde hair that often hangs in front of his brown eyes and plain rectangular glasses. He dresses neatly, keeping his clothes in near-perfect condition, and prefers to wear button-down shirts with jeans and a simple white jacket for casual wear, or a full suit for formal occasions. His only concessions to fashion are his white fingerless gloves.
Other (other things you wanna add?): Slap me three times and send me to my mama.
Deck Name: Spellcasters' Assault
Unused Card:

let's taste this!

Name: Shingo altomu.

Sexuality: Unsaid (trollolol)

Personality: Shingo is always trolling in free time. He is often being either kind and funny or rude and trolling. He's known for his skill with words and his tone. He's known for failing at not flirting with girls, kinda a freak when he often hungry or had too much sweets. He often has candy with him, for strange reasons.

Appearance: Shingo stands at "5.9" weighs in on 132 pounds. His hair is cut a bit short and spiked up and dyed green and black. He has neon green eyes with light brown skin color. He often wears loose pants (to have extra space for cards and candy) and a shirt with either puns or food.

Deck name: Gravity slaps.

Last edited:
Name: Yui Katano
Sex: Straight
Personality: Yui is calm outside of dueling, but in dueling, he frequently yells. He is often is headstrong, but can be stradegidic when the stakes are high and in certain situations. Oh yeah, and he gets mad if someone annoys him.
Other: I wish to slap your mother three times (or somefin like that). Yui's signiture card is Machina Fortress, and specializes in Machine types.
Appearance: Yui has dirty blond hair with a tuft of hair covering one of his blue eyes. He wears a brown vest with an opening showing a white t-shirt, jeans, and brown shoes.
Deck name: Machina TechBlast
Unused cards: Chimeratech Overdragon
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Last edited:
This RPG better start up soon. I mean, it would be better with more people especially a girl but still...

Try to stay patient. The sign-up's been posted for less than two days.

Yep, we need more people.
So if you had a RPer friend that might be interested in Yu Gi Oh, you could always drag bring him/her here.

Besides, I want the RP to progress not to fast *points at first post* @BulbyRed

Sent you my deck list.
yeah, it'd be neat to have a female character.
done by an actual girl.

Amen.
Two things:
1. What did I do?!?!?!
2. A female character would definitely put Summer Night Breeze into good use. And some romance (but I guess that's what Summer Night Breeze is for).
New idea: blow it up! Nah. Advertise it. Sigs and the advertisement thread. That could draw more people.
And it matters 'cause every good RPG needs a hint of romance! I should ask you why your guy thinks why Yu-gi-oh can spread peace and love...

Last edited:
Oh, Summer Night Breeze is the name of a lake in Arunafeltz kingdom... Its a place that I made up myself.
And yeah, Bulby. Imma post this thread at the RP advertisement thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom