• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Mafia - Signups - 9/20/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackatlasred

All about me
Reaction score
It was a regular day in a regular town. A local tournament was going on when the whole group got into an argument. “Dude full power Nekroz was the best deck of all time” said one of them. “No, see PK fire is the best and most consistent deck ever,” said a PK fire player. “Consistency means nothing if you can’t get over any monsters,” said the Monarch player. “Guys we all know that the old meta could destroy the new, they had so many good cards” said a Gladiator Beast player. “No way dude you don’t understand the ridiculous boards that new decks can make.” Said three different players. “Then why don’t we find out” said the Ice barrier player. “Fine” they all said. The tournament was to be held next Wednesday with everyone using their decks at their strongest.

Welcome to the first Yu-Gi-Oh TCG mafia one that actually uses Yu-Gi-Oh mechanics to determine the game. What does this actually mean? Well actually it means that this game will be based on probability and luck. What does it entail you ask? Well actually it means that everyone will be getting a deck and depending on the draw you get an actual role. How does it work? Play to find out. This game will be hosted by me and @Zexy jointly.

View: https://youtu.be/SFkdcQgNJHo

Rules:

1. All Forum and War Room rules apply.

2. There will be no OC, Only official chats and such may be used, and will be provided by yours truly.

3. No claiming of any sort

4. Don’t use any loopholes, well just don’t cheat this will be on my discretion.

5. I’m not that keen on activity but I do ask that you can at least post 2 times a day failure to do this will result in either a sub or a modkill if they aren’t found.

6. There will be a total 48 hours for day phases and 24 hour night phases, which may be shortened or lengthened at any time by myself or Zexy.

7. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).

8. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>".

9. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens.

10. Updates will happen at 10 pm Mountain time. consider the thread to be locked by then. If I or Zexy are unable to update then I will extend the phase beforehand.

11. Have fun!

PLYERS:
1. @Elieson;
2. @WolfOwl;
3. @HumanDawn
4. @jackatlasred;

SUBS:

SPECTATORS:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hosted one of these once, with 16 people and 90+ cards built into the deck system, including a daily draw thing and other role powers. Probably was one of my favorite, albeit most complicated, games to design and host.

But I have yet to play in one of these. I'm interested in seeing how the game balances itself, being a luck based game and all. It shouldn't theoretically be too swingy, even though it's luck based in role power handling.

/in me.

@Zexy can I post a link to my game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom