• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 9 (Grounded Flight) - 8/17/12

I'd prefer not to just claim here in thread.

I'm a vanilla also. And I wouldn't be so suprised if there are many vanillas. It's not that rare for first time hosts to have many vanillas to keep the game easier to manage.

It's possible to have three vanilla townies.

You don't, but I can honestly say that I am a vanilla townie. And you claimed the same thing. It's also very risky to claim vanilla as a mafia member, as it puts suspicion on you. But I'm not mafia, so no harm done, right?

Night actions towards me have a chance of being redirected to someone else.

I'm not comfortable posting my role in public, either. Why should I trust you with it, though, jokool? Last game I played, I did the same, messaged someone my role, and was promptly killed by the mafia.

I don't like how jokool was somewhat asking for claims, last game that a non clear town asked for them, they turned out to be mafia. Just putting that out there.

If you don't trust me with your roles, send them to someone else.

But I am town, and I'm just trying to figure out who's town and who's not. So far, I haven't gotten anything much, but there is one or two claims I'm suspicious about.

Honestly, my suspiccions are on Jokool and mwto right now.
No ofense, but you strike me as susspiccios.

If you don't trust me with your roles, send them to someone else.

But I am town, and I'm just trying to figure out who's town and who's not. So far, I haven't gotten anything much, but there is one or two claims I'm suspicious about.

Whose claims are those?

Honestly, my suspiccions are on Jokool and mwto right now.
No ofense, but you strike me as susspiccios.

Mind saying why you're suspicious of me?

Jokool because of the sudden claiming.

You, Im not really sure about. Call it a hunch.

Well, the multiple vanilla claims are odd, but when I look over everything, I do find it possible to have 3 vanilla townies, but it's still odd.

I'm also slightly suspicious of Soulmaster's claim, but I don't want to post it here (in case he is town and the mafia targets him).

Since there's no vote and I'd hate to go without a lynch, I'll go ahead and

Vote: Hawkeye

Right now, you seem the most suspicious to me - not because of your actions, but rather your lack of actions. It's like your lying low to purposely avoid attention, but still posting. Not many of your posts contain substance and you're just kind of... there. Let's analyze all your posts for the last ten phases.

I'm a vanilla also. And I wouldn't be so suprised if there are many vanillas. It's not that rare for first time hosts to have many vanillas to keep the game easier to manage.

So far, there have been four confirmed vanillas. The Arclight family (III, IV, and V) become vanilla once one of them dies. Tetsuo was also a vanilla. I doubt there'd be five vanillas in one game, even if they're first time hosts.

Meh, she creeped me out more than anything. She has a more outlandish design. Bar everyones hair. My lord, how is it even natural?

Nothing to see here.

Nothing to see here.

Meh, we can recover.

Nothing to see here.

@HilbertCressLover

Vote talley please?

Nothing to see here.

Well you even with your cop check you still seem very scummy. And with that yes, the Godfather is still alive. So they have every reason to suspect you.

Pretty much mimicking what everyone else was saying.

Unvote: Human

Although, I'm not sure how it matters now. You're going to be modkilled for copying your role-pm. -_-

Not much to see here.

Yes, but you are supposed to do it in your own words. :p

Nothing to see here.

@Human You could always claim.

Not much to see here.

Of course I die the day I get internet access again... Well, that's unfortunate.

@Neon Borealis; On day 2 I had two votes on me. One from jokool and one from Greece who turned out to be mafia. I find it ironic that Greece defended you.

Here's the proof and with that I believe I've proved myself as town so my suspicions are back on Neon Borealis. Where's your proof that you're town?

71689.png
71688.png
71691.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom