• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Event Yuletide Fortunes: An Arcane Realm Holiday Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping is p cool ngl
Reaction score
DannyDrawsAlot- You look at your fortune to see the Nine of Cups. The small note states that your wish soon come true, but there will be hidden ramifications with it. Indulge in it, but once you are done, do not cling to it. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Ice Ball
x1 Vanillite Snow Globe (Teaches Razor Snow)
x3 Rare Candy Canes (Acts as a Rare Candy)
x2 Hot Chocolate-Flavored Marshmallows (Acts a Mysterious Gummi)
x1 Ornate Glassblown Ornament (Can be cashed in for $500)
Collecting these

Willpower Pokémon
Reaction score
With the table of bags emptied, the ringing of a bell can be heard throughout the plaza. Everyone looks towards the tree, where the tolling of a crystal bell signals the beginning of the main event. Each participant is handed a small candle by a fortune teller, before being ushered into a circle surrounding the tree. The royal court mage then announces that Vigil of Fate is about to begin. Everyone lights their candle, to varying degrees of success, simultaneously. The lights in the plaza dim to the point where only the flames could be seen. The sound of wings could be heard as the "forces of fate" blows away the flame. The lights turn back on to reveal a card in each of the participants' hands, the bag opened in front of them with their gifts.

Zorchic- You look at your fortune to see the Reversed Knight of Swords. The small note states that you are being cruel and manipulative, and acting as a sort of "bad boy". You can't take no as an answer, are extremely argumentative and you act too smart for your own good. Figure out how to work on yourself before you drive everyone away. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Xmas Ball
x1 Blueberry Slushie (Teaches Brain Freeze)
x2 Hot Chocolate-Flavored Marshmallows (Acts as a Mysterious Gummi)

After a moment to read their fortunes, then everyone begins to resume their activities. The fortune-tellers being to consult the people who have questions, and offer their best advice on how to apply their message into the next year. But, no matter what, everyone can take this time to enjoy themselves until the new year begins.

Thank you for partaking in my first event everyone, and I hope you enjoyed it and your gifts! Here is a link to all of the custom Pokeball and Custom Move descriptions. If you have any questions please message me and I will answer them!
Thanks so much for this event, Lit! Claiming the items from the bag.

Reaction score
With the table of bags emptied, the ringing of a bell can be heard throughout the plaza. Everyone looks towards the tree, where the tolling of a crystal bell signals the beginning of the main event. Each participant is handed a small candle by a fortune teller, before being ushered into a circle surrounding the tree. The royal court mage then announces that Vigil of Fate is about to begin. Everyone lights their candle, to varying degrees of success, simultaneously. The lights in the plaza dim to the point where only the flames could be seen. The sound of wings could be heard as the "forces of fate" blows away the flame. The lights turn back on to reveal a card in each of the participants' hands, the bag opened in front of them with their gifts.

Ironthunder-You look at your fortune to see the Reversed Knight of Wands. The small note states that you are hotheaded, and tend to get frustrated and absorbed in trivial details. Stop holding yourself back and your emotions in. It is good to let things go and look towards the bigger picture. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Ice Ball

After a moment to read their fortunes, then everyone begins to resume their activities. The fortune-tellers being to consult the people who have questions, and offer their best advice on how to apply their message into the next year. But, no matter what, everyone can take this time to enjoy themselves until the new year begins.

Thank you for partaking in my first event everyone, and I hope you enjoyed it and your gifts! Here is a link to all of the custom Pokeball and Custom Move descriptions. If you have any questions please message me and I will answer them!

Claiming, thanks for the event Lit! Also using the snow globe to teach Atylwyth Razor Snow.

The Professor that studies the Enigmatic
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They / Them, Xe

Prof. Enigma- You look at your fortune to see the Knight of Swords. The small note states that you speak your mind to others, and call them out on their bluffs. You can get out of situations with your words along and can use your wits to overcome your obstacles. Be wary, there is a message coming your way, and you'll need to use your words and wits to overcome its contents. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Cranberry Cider (Teaches Firestream)
x1 Ornate GLassblown Ornament (Can be cashed in for $500)

Picking up gifts, thanka

Reaction score
Maskerade- You look at your fortune to see The Chariot. The small note attached states that your heart's goal will be yours, and you will reach the destination you seek. Fly forward reinvigorated, and you will attain your dreams. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Chocolate Ball
x1 Cranberry Cider (Teaches Firestream)

I'm riding this Chariot all the way into 2021! Thanks Lit, it was a pretty fun idea!
Claiming the above

Fizzy Bubbles Resident Bird Keeper
Reaction score

Pearl's Perap- You look at your fortune to see Strength. The small note attached states that you have a stable body and sound mind. You have found your inner desire control, and to use your talents to transform the reality around you. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Snow Ball
x1 Magical Snowflake (Teaches Ice Barrier)

Collecting a Snow Ball, a Magical Snowflake, three Rare Candy Canes, two Hot Chocolate-Flavored Marshmallows and an Ornate Glassblown Ornament

Thanks for this, Lit, definitely going to have this in mind as I head into 2021! ^^

Reaction score

King Ghidorah- You look at your fortune to see the Reversed Seven of Wands. The small note states that you are falling into a victim mentality mindset and feeding your ego. Examine how others disappoint you. Is it from resentment? Pain? What benefits do you receive from these repeating cycles? Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Gingerbread Ball
x1 Gingerbread Man (Teaches Can’t Catch Me!)

Collecting. Thanks!

According to my research
Reaction score
CyberBlastoise- You look at your fortune to see Reversed Ace of Pentacles. The small note attached states you are refusing to allow something new and natural to emerge. You need to learn to appreciate what you have and find inner peace. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Xmas Ball

collecting these, thank you.

Reaction score

myahoo- You look at your fortune to see The World. The small note attached states that you have an easy time getting lost in the moment and can easily go with the flow. You are close to reaching personal freedom and are close to who you were always meant to be. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Gingerbread Ball

Collecting the above and thanks for the event!

Light and Dark
Reaction score

Gemini Spark- You look at your fortune to see the Three of Pentacles. The small note states that luck is on the horizon and that everything currently happening in your life is happening at a natural pace. Everything is in place for you to continue on your current path with no breaks. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Snow Ball

Claim:
Snow Ball
Magical Snowflake
3 Rare Candy Canes
2 Hot Chocolate-Flavored Marshmallows
Ornate Glassblown Ornament

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score
Liltwick- You look at your fortune to see the Four of Pentacles. Vast wealth has been accumulated here, and as a result, you have become protective of what you have earned. Though some amount of conservatism is good for one's feeling of stability, this card can also warn of stinginess, and having a miserly attitude. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Ice Ball
Claiming these, thank you for doing my roll for my Gary!

No need for the disco
Reaction score

Raves- You look at your fortune to see the Empress. The small note states that you need to embrace your creative side and work towards being able to express yourself and realize your potential. Enjoy yourself, and work towards letting out those creative outfits. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Xmas Ball

Gonna be picking this lot of loot up, and using the canes on my level 1 Nosepass to take him to level 4, then applying this Thunder Stone in order to make him grow a mighty moustache and evolve into Probopass.

Reaction score

Mana Opal- You look at your fortune to see the Reversed Seven of Pentacles. The small note asks if you are using sleep as a means to escape your reality. Rouse yourself from your stagnation and move forwards. It is time to stop dreaming and focus on the reality ahead of you. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Snow Ball

Happy New Year, Fizzby! I'm just slipping by to do one last thing on BMG while it's still 2020 on my end.

*Obtained Snow Ball x1!*
*Obtained Magical Snowflake x1*
*Obtained Rare Candy Cane x3!*
*Obtained Hot Chocolate-Flavored Marshmallow x2!*
*Obtained Ornate Glassblown Ornament x1!*

Moving Sneachd the Alolan ninetales into the Snow Ball, discarding his Pokeball in the process.

Using my Magical Snowflake on my starmie...
*Miapladicus learned CM Ice Barrier!*

Feeding 1 Hot Chocolate-Flavored Marshmallow each to my aerodactyl and larvitar...
*Aerodactyl's Bond rose by 5!*
*Larvitar's Bond rose by 5!*

Reaction score
Emp- You look at your fortune to see the Reversed Ten of Swords. The small note states that you need to work on yourself. Partake in self-care and let yourself heal. New opportunities are waiting for you, take them and know you will be in control this time, as long as you give yourself the time you need. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Ice Ball
Picking up these holiday gifts - thanks so much!

Fox Enthusiast
Reaction score
ChrisClask13- You look at your fortune to see the Ten of Pentacles. The small note attached states that you have just finished a great project and that it is time to look for a new one. Opportunity awaits, you just need to find it. Looking at your bag, you have obtained:

x1 Gingerbread Ball
Late claiming my prizes, cashing in the ornament.

Status
Not open for further replies.