• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zachie's blog; WE'RE SO CLOSE TO KH3!

Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts 3 is set to release on Tuesday!! I feel like I've been waiting forever for this (and honestly we kind of have!) but we're almost there and ahhhhhhhhhhhh! It would probably be a lot more meaningful if the entire game hadn't been spoiled on the internet weeks in advance and I hadn't seen a lot of the spoilers bc people don't know how to use spoiler warnings correctly.. but.. I'm probably going to play this game so many times anyway, so, it's a small detriment. :3

Sooooooooooooooooooo...

It's been one week since this game released and there hasn't been a day gone by where I haven't played it for a solid period of time.. I may have finished it after 28 hours but I decided for the first time that since I loved it so much I was going to get the platinum trophy! Since then I've been going going going, and I'm 74% of the way there :D

I've also spent a lot of time rewatching my favourite cutscenes XD there's some moments that I just absolutely love, especially in the last couple hours of the game!! Just a total feels trip once you leave the Disney worlds behind~

Honestly I've also heard a lot of criticism from others about the game and its ending and honestly I may be a little bit blinded by nostalgia but there's only really 1 or 2 very minor things that I can fault this game on.. Nomura obviously had a plan for this game and as far as I can tell he's stuck to it! He's even got the next game planned out it seems judging by the secret ending :D

I can't wait for the future of this series..

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom