• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Zangoose / Anorith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye_

Darkness Pokémon
Reaction score
Two rather specific and unrelated Pokemon, but I'm working on getting Christmas gifts for some friends. To be more specific~

HA Premier Ball Zangoose (Female); the IVs don't matter in the least bit to me. I would be thoroughly happy about a random, wild-caught one that you didn't do anything with. I only own Y, and, after a lot of struggling, have learned that it's virtually impossible to catch one myself. (The Seviper virtually always kill it, even when I use Dark Void.)

HA Dive Ball Anorith (Female); again, IVs/egg moves/etc. don't matter at all.

In return, I have Pokemon such as the following~
(Apricorn)
Heavy Ball Heracross
Love Ball Ekans
Moon Ball Mareep
Love Ball Sentret
Moon Ball Chatot
Moon Ball Misdreavus
Love Ball Mawile
Love Ball Marill
Moon Ball Absol
Heavy Ball Shellder
Heavy Ball Skarmory

(Safari Ball)
Larvitar
Pinsir
[Running a bit low on perfect Safari Ball parents at the moment, because a friend borrowed mine and didn't return them.]

(Dream Ball)
Duskull
Eevee
Shroomish
Lapras
Vulpix
Hoppip
Ralts
Scraggy
Cottonee
[Most of these are available with the HA]

(Other)
Dive Ball Eevee
Nest Ball Eevee
Dive Ball Aron
Premier Ball Honedge
Luxury Ball Lillipup
Nest ball Chespin
Dive Ball Shuppet
Dusk Ball Axew
Premier ball Ralts
[...and too many others to list, but you can ask if you're interested.]

(Colosseum Starters)

Premier Ball Cyndaquil
Great Ball Cyndaquil
Dive Ball Totodile
Premier Ball Totodile
Great Ball Totodile
Premier Ball Chikorita

(HA Starter Pokemon)

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
Treecko
Torchic
Fennekin
Froakie
Chespin

None of my Pokemon are hacked, so I would appreciate if anything I obtain could be the same way. Cloning, however, doesn't bother me in the least bit (although mine are not).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom