• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres with Hidden Abilities to be distributed via codes in newsletter:...

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres with Hidden Abilities to be distributed via codes in newsletter: Must ...

Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres with their Hidden Abilities will be distributed via codes found in the May Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter.

Continue reading...

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to sign up to the newsletter for this? I've had an account for a while apparently, but I don't know how to sign up for the newsletter (or check if I am already signed up, but I'm assuming I'm not).

Captain Meerkat

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to sign up to the newsletter for this? I've had an account for a while apparently, but I don't know how to sign up for the newsletter (or check if I am already signed up, but I'm assuming I'm not).
I was just wondering the same. I have never received anything from PTC but just logged in and checked the box that says:

"I would like to receive marketing email messages, including information about future online games, from The Pokémon Company International."

Will that enable me to receive newsletters? I cant see anything else regarding this in the menus!

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
I was just wondering the same. I have never received anything from PTC but just logged in and checked the box that says:

"I would like to receive marketing email messages, including information about future online games, from The Pokémon Company International."

Will that enable me to receive newsletters? I cant see anything else regarding this in the menus!
I logged into my account and there's an option under Profile Overview I think that will give you the newsletter at the bottom the box should be checked that says "receive marketing emails" but Im not completely sure, provbably though. I had it checked and I receive the newsletters.

Last edited:

make_it_worse

Vanishment th!s world
Reaction score
*fingers crossed*

I logged into my account and there's an option under Profile Overview I think that will give you the newsletter at the bottom the box should be checked that says "receive marketing emails" but Im not completely sure, provbably though. I had it checked and I receive the newsletters.
I might be more confident with this answer. Actually, Pokémon will occassionally send you some emails where they ask you if you want continous newsletters, just find it from there and click continue,

BTW
I have all four games, XY and ORAS, but if im not mistaken only one code will be sent right? how should i do it in that case?

MMMMMMMMMMMMM

The Dashing Wanderer
Reaction score
Use the code on X and trade them throughout to get further Pokedex completion.

RagingTempest

Hiatus Until September
Reaction score
I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the code in my inbox. o.o;

Carl Grimes

Reaction score
I'm also pretty sure the marketing emails box has to be it. I logged in the other day and looked everywhere just to be sure. It was the only option that could apply to the newsletter, really.

MUDKIP!!!

I herd I leik Mudkipz
Reaction score
Anyone know when the newsletter gets sent out? I've heard it's late in the month.

Captain Meerkat

Reaction score
Anyone know when the newsletter gets sent out? I've heard it's late in the month.
I've been wondering the same.

We had to sign up, or have the correct settings by April 22nd. I did this on April 7th, but havent received anything at all. I'm hoping we get something in the next few days (unless I've done something wrong!)

EDIT: Actually, you might be right. I found this that says the 2015 January newsletter was sent on January 23rd! It also confirms I checked the right box (y)

Last edited:

Tuoko

Reaction score
We had to sign up, or have the correct settings by April 22nd. I did this on April 7th, but havent received anything at all. I'm hoping we get something in the next few days (unless I've done something wrong!)
... In that case, I won't be able to get the HA birds.

Darn it. :/

curiosity

The once and future Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.
Reaction score
Oh good, I am not the only one wondering where the birdies are. *grin* I was starting to think I was missing something.

Zeb

Reaction score
Just got the email with the codes in. So everyone check if you're waiting on them. :p

Misanthropy

Reaction score
Just got the email with the codes in. So everyone check if you're waiting on them. :p
Nothing as yet, but I'm still not sure whether I managed to subscribe to the right thing or not.

Zeb

Reaction score
Nothing as yet, but I'm still not sure whether I managed to subscribe to the right thing or not.
Yeah I had to ask for help when it was announced since I didn't know what I was doing either. You go to Pokemon.com and log into your trainer account, then Soki told me to this

Click on your icon on the left > View Your Profile (top right) > Profile Overview > scroll down and check the box "to receive marketing email messages". As far as I know that's the newsletter.
That's what I did a few weeks back and I received the email earlier today. If you did the same and did it before the 22nd you should receive one at some point too hopefully!

Misanthropy

Reaction score
Yeah I had to ask for help when it was announced since I didn't know what I was doing either. You go to Pokemon.com and log into your trainer account, then Soki told me to this

That's what I did a few weeks back and I received the email earlier today. If you did the same and did it before the 22nd you should receive one at some point too hopefully!
I have it now; that's what I had done but it seemed like I was missing something. It's all good now. :D

Reactions: Zeb

Captain Meerkat

Reaction score
What happens if you put in a code before seeing the Delivery Girl for a previous code?