• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres with Hidden Abilities to be distributed via codes in newsletter:...

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
What happens if you put in a code before seeing the Delivery Girl for a previous code?
Nothing. They'll just stack up and you can pick them up one after the other from the girl whenever you want to.

I currently have the Mythical events from this year + these birds all ready to pick up in the Pokemon center.

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
What happens if you put in a code before seeing the Delivery Girl for a previous code?
You can hold up to 24 Wonder Cards at a time. The Delivery Girl will give you gifts in the order the Wonder Cards are listed.

The once and future Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.
Reaction score
Huzzah! It dropped!! *hand-springs and cartwheels*

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I signed up, but I think I signed up too late, so I'm pretty sure I won't get the codes. Boo. >_< I managed to get the code for the ORAS demo, though, so why not this?

Reaction score
Got all 3 codes and redeemed them on AS(the game where Im trying to complete my dex) Nice easy way to fill 3 dex entries I didnt have :)