• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zaphod Scotsman - The Newest member

Welcome to Bulbagarden ZS! The inspiration of your UN is both cute and reminds of Thomas the Tank Engine. (Believe it was...Percy that was green? Idk, it's been awhile.) Anyways, you like shippings, this is also a plus. :thumbup: Hope you'll be active and that I'll see you around the forums.

I have no idea how double-posting works around here but I just want to let you know that Zaphod thinks he's the star of everything, so everytime I post a topic, expect him to make an unexpected appearance then having me kicking him out while making the topic. :lol:

Welcome to Bulbagarden ZS! The inspiration of your UN is both cute and reminds of Thomas the Tank Engine. (Believe it was...Percy that was green? Idk, it's been awhile.) Anyways, you like shippings, this is also a plus. :thumbup: Hope you'll be active and that I'll see you around the forums.

To answer that question, there are actually several green engines on Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends; Henry, Percy, Duck, Daisy, BoCo, and Oliver, as well as Peter Sam, Derek the Diesel, Bear (Only in the Railway Series), Emily, and Whiff.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom