• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Game Thread OP
Waves crash upon the shore, infinitely they thunder upon the sand. Time has no bearing here, in this land beyond reality. Our hero stands tall, but wait, two heroes? Two owls? Two giant eggs atop the mountain? The Wind Fish’s dream indeed had mysterious whims. The heroes must stand together in this foreign place, for all they have are each other against the terrors of the dream realm. United they stand, as one they fall. The fallen, will they truly die, or simply awaken? Only time will tell, and time has no power here.

1. Know your basic mafia rules.
  2. Read these rules thoroughly.
  3. Days will be 72 hours long and nights will be 24.
  4. I’ll allow one 24 hour extension each day if majority is reached. Extension votes will be counted separately from normal votes.
  5. Vote like this: Vote: scummier6 you must unvote before revoting.
  6. You may vote for no lynch if you wish. A tied vote will result in a coin flip.
  7. Only one role claim per day, counterclaims are fine.
  8. You may not use your role pm as evidence and you may not mention anything character specific that would obviously point to your character. For players who have very flavor-centric roles I will tell you what to say in order to role claim without breaking this rule.
  9. You may not quote or reference any conversations with me. If you ask me something very pertinent I might make an announcement.
  10. What, you thought I'd sneak in some "post your favorite Zelda so I know you read the rules"? Heavens no! Thats not how we do it on ZD. :p
  11. You may not reference this game outside the game thread unless I give you a designated area to do so. All hydras may communicate with their partner in pms here or dms on discord as long they include the hosts and MoD in their conversation.
  12. If you notice any mod mistakes please pm and let me know immediately.
  13. No using outside information.
  14. No editing your posts.
  15. No talking at night.
  16. You may make one post following your death that contains NO game related information whatsoever.
  17. Please be active and make at least three decent posts a day phase. That means per player, I want at least eight overall from each hydra. Please let me know ahead of time if you won’t be able to meet the requirement.
  18. After sign ups are filled, one of you in your hydra is going to make an account for the two of you with the hydra name that you gave me. Your role pm will be sent to this account. To avoid confusion put the usernames of the two players in the user title of the hydra account. However, there's no rule saying you have to say which head posted what so go crazy with that. :p
Wake me up! @Hydra Players
  1. Aflame
  2. Zinn Mask Salesman
  3. Hydreigon & Shelgon GX
  4. Chillian
  5. Bok's Lovechild
  6. Mafia Nursing Home
  7. Lone Wolf
  8. leetic and the band
  9. Scumlords and Noobs
  10. Tommy and Hal
  11. dum dum idiots
  12. Restless_Ridge
  13. thesunspear
Before you go go @Hydra Accounts

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd. @SoaringDylan

Last edited:
Wake me up!
WAKE ME UP INSIDE!

But majority is a bad thing here, because it gets rid of valuable time for Town to talk.
Indeed. If possible, majority should be avoided unless it's obvious that no more conversation's going to be had.

Let us begin with a little something that a number of users here like to begin with: I'd like everyone to answer these two questions:
  1. What's your alignment?
  2. Do you like the role you've been given? Remember not to tell us what it is.

I for one, am Town. My role is somewhat so-so. I don't hate it, but, meh.

And now for one of my personal traditions:

Vote: TheSunSpear
Hi, don't think I've seen either of you two before. Welcome to Bulba! :bulbaWave:

Also @funnier6 would it be possible to port over the rules from the sign up thread to the OP of this one? It'll be handy not to have to jump back and forth between threads for those unfamiliar with the way ZD tends to set up their rules.

Goodness it's going to be such a bother jumping back and forth between accounts all the time.

Also @funnier6 would it be possible to port over the rules from the sign up thread to the OP of this one? It'll be handy not to have to jump back and forth between threads for those unfamiliar with the way ZD tends to set up their rules.
Ugh I knew I was forgetting something.

Back
Top Bottom