• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

I just went through about ten pages of what could only be described as shitposting, barely anything worthwhile at all, my brain has been turned to mush from all this information overload everytime I get to the thread.
This is the largest game I've been in, I can hardly keep up with all these posts, let alone trying to filter all the crap out.
I'm inclined to vote for anyone that's made three short posts in a row that could've simply compiled it all into one message just so I don't have to keep dealing with a whole page with two Hydra's posting several posts in a row
the important thing is have you developed any reads beyond that of S&N?

I am here because there was a self-vote
I think that self-vote is a piping hot pile of spaghetti

I'm fine with that slot dying, regardless of their alignment, and I'll try not to read too much into how that person ever could've thought there was no chance that they would ever live.

gun to my head, its a townie reaction, but if you don't want to live, I don't really want you to live either

i really am reading the thread i dont get where this is coming from.

i'm at pg 20/21 right now. totally not game focused posts
why are they useless, though?

this was in response to me thinking that early game reads are useless. well ok, i actually meant early game reads posts are useless, and i think that because people can't possibly come up with reads that are substantial enough to warrant a list, imo. also, in the first twgs i played, i watched my wolf partners make bs lists and thought "that's a great way for wolves to fake activity"

is this funnygurl? i love u funnygurl. can i marry u?

get in line (your posts make me laugh too)

hint: there is a reason my posts here are larger than average. Culture in these places actively frowns upon multiposting, like I have actually gotten the hosts to tell me to coolmy jets before

darrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn im not gonna like this

"really am reading the thread i dont get where this is coming from." this is in response to the "get dunked other half of me" comment by sunspear. idgi; are y'all betting on what my reactions will be this game or something

"totally not game focused posts " this was a warning that my previous post isn't that game-relevant. as in, i meant to say that "this will totally not be a game-relevant post"

normally i don't care to proof read my shit, sorry. even i couldn't understand what i was trying to get at when i wrote my last post, so i was trying to clarify.

I'm prideful enough to think I'm the best player in the game.
-sunfan

300 posts in 36 hours is not impressive in and of itself

ew

hey sunfan remember that last turbo where you town-read me but i was a wolf and i nk'd you 'cause you didnt want to continue in the game if i were a wolf?

HA

ew

hey sunfan remember that last turbo where you town-read me but i was a wolf and i nk'd you 'cause you didnt want to continue in the game if i were a wolf?

HA
GET DUNKED SUNFAN
FG confirmed best player in the game

hey FG remember that last turbo where I town-read you but you were a wolf and you nk'd sunfan and I found the quote that made you do it and lynched you?

HA

GET DUNKED SUNFAN
FG confirmed best player in the game

hey FG remember that last turbo where I town-read you but you were a wolf and you nk'd sunfan and I found the quote that made you do it and lynched you?

HA

i don't need this sass >:I

idk what to call you not-sunfan-head of thesunspear. like is your name moe? or mikey? or are you just the "account of said website" on every site

???????????????????

i don't need this sass >:I

idk what to call you not-sunfan-head of thesunspear. like is your name moe? or mikey? or are you just the "account of said website" on every site

???????????????????
idk what to call myself either, it's a bit of a dilemma

again what is with the cautious thing? what makes you feel that they're acting cautious and how is that AI from ur pov too?
Gumball is usually very assertive. I haven’t seen much of that so far, despite recognizing her writing several times.
This quote sums it up:
The Gummy Head feels like she's taking it easy, not putting in too much effort yet.

But in her last few posts she admittedly did somewhat up her game (welcome back \ o /)

@Aflame is activity towny to you? why?
Activity, not really. A willingness to confront others, yes. At least for now that is. Of course, mafia members can also contribute, but that’s such a nihilistic argument. Contributing means taking risks and putting yourself out there. Statistically, mafia should be less inclined to do that. And let’s not worry yet about the mafiosi that fake it, by putting themselves out there they also allow us to get a better read on them, we’ll catch them at some point. And even if we miss out one... to win he/she would have to kill every other player in this game but one. Not a situation I worry about. So, for now, I like to give contributing players some bonus points.

Something about this doesn't feel right with me. Like they're just following the whims of everyone else. I know I promised I'd reread LW next, but they're on my list now.
I also don’t like ZMS’s behaviour. I’m fine with lynching them today. I already put them in my scum list before, their recent posts just confirm that.

• Aflame-- i like kokirion's posts than snake (i think snake posted in the beginning and then kokirion posted later, yeah?). i thought the attention on this hydra was a bit unwarranted in the beginning
  • Lone Wolf-- i think this hydra's making the appearance of being active and contributing but not doing that. the thread seems to generally agree that voting lonewolf is a good direction
  • Tommy and Hal-- i feel like i have to iso this hydra to get a better grasp, but it looks like they're playing the present-in-thread-but-utr kinda game
  • thesunspear-- i'm not town reading them right now. i have too much respect for this hydra to think "they're contributing therefore town". it's interesting to see that moe's been posting more out of the two.
those are my thoughts from reading through the thread once. there's a bunch of players that i still don't have opinions on.

i'm town reading bok child (mind meld) and have a kinda town on restless ridge (natural post progression) as well

Must be because of the trailer park boys game again, right

Must be because of the trailer park boys game again, right

haha, partly. what that taught me more than anything is that you say wacky shit regardless of alignment xD

sunfan tends to take more control in twgs, especially when he's town. i find it strange that he's not doing that here eh? i haven't played with wolf sunfan in a long time, so idk if this is wolfy though

Back
Top Bottom