• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Yeah, it's only a few hours, and if nobody thinks we're gonna get much discussion I'm cool to hammer H&S

Vote: Hydreigon & Shelgon GX

I think that puts the votes at 4/5 needed for hammer, so I'll just end it, especially if H&S shows no intention of actually posting in here.

VOTE: Hydreigon & Shelgon GX

Day 3 Lynch Scene
Final Day 3 Vote Count

thesunspear
- 1 (H&S)
Hydreigon & Shelgon- 5 (ddi, LatB, Aflame, LW, MNH)
Aflame- 1 (sunspear)

Not Voting- 1 (RR)

(Picked an inconvenient time to hammer so typing this in a hurry)

After a pretty boring day, the islanders reached the conclusion that H&S must be scum. "Just look at him, he's high on shrooms!" They led H&S to a bottomless pit, but they did not seem high on shrooms, in fact, they had a black eye and looked like they hadn't been doing much of anything. Regardless, they grabbed hold of H&S and pushed them into the pit. For some reason they heard a "WAAAAH" as they fell as well as what sounded like a Game Over screen.

Hydreigon & Shelgon GX were Tarin, the Town Mushroom Collector

Wake me up!
  1. Aflame
  2. Mafia Nursing Home
  3. Lone Wolf
  4. leetic and the band
  5. dum dum idiots
  6. Restless_Ridge
  7. thesunspear
Before you go go
  1. Zinn Mask Salesman- DethI, Mafia Godfather/Roleblocker
  2. Bok's Lovechild- Shopkeeper, the Electric Killer
  3. Scumlords and Noobs- Ghost, the Town Miller
  4. Tommy and Hal- Marin, the Town Doctor
  5. THIEF (Chillian)- Giant Zol, the Mafia Bulletproof
  6. Hydreigon and Shelgon GX- Tarin, the Town Mushroom Collector
Please submit all night actions by 10 am CDT on Wednesday, the 1st. @Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts

Day 4 Start
The night wind was strong, the way it whistled was almost musical. The wind blew and blew, shifting sails across the island and blowing the islanders hearts in the opposite direction. Somehow, someway, they were all together again the next morning. The islanders murmured in confusion and got ready to begin another day.

Day 4 has begun. @Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts
Wake me up!
  1. Aflame
  2. Mafia Nursing Home
  3. Lone Wolf
  4. leetic and the band
  5. dum dum idiots
  6. Restless_Ridge
  7. thesunspear
Before you go go
  1. Zinn Mask Salesman- DethI, Mafia Godfather/Roleblocker
  2. Bok's Lovechild- Shopkeeper, the Electric Killer
  3. Scumlords and Noobs- Ghost, the Town Miller
  4. Tommy and Hal- Marin, the Town Doctor
  5. THIEF (Chillian)- Giant Zol, the Mafia Bulletproof
  6. Hydreigon and Shelgon GX- Tarin, the Town Mushroom Collector
With 7 alive it takes 4 to reach majority otherwise day will in at 10 am CDT on Saturday the 4th.

Last edited:
Anyway, I am the Roleblocker. Blocked thesunspear past two nights, and what do you know neither night had a scum kill. It's over.

Officer here, it was pretty obvious when H&S flipped town who the last scum was.
Vote: thesunspear

Wow, I really was too naive. But it looks like this has to be the case with night action evidence that compelling. Makes sense why sunspear kept wanting to look at the ZMS voters rather than the S&N ones if he's the last scum.

VOTE: thesunspear

Officer here, it was pretty obvious when H&S flipped town who the last scum was.
Vote: thesunspear
Welp, it would have been quite the twist if it turned out sunspear was the one doing all the roleblocking... oh well.

Wait, I'm confused, since when do Roleblocks stop factional kills?

Back
Top Bottom