• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

If a cop exists in this game then they would've most likely would've chosen between me, ddi, and RR so there's a chance that the cop will out today if they found an scum, but if they find found a townie/indep they shouldn't claim but imply that the the person in question is not scum.

I stick by my earlier read, and I think that DDI is the most scummiest due to actions on D4. My current reads are as follows:
  1. dum dum idiots
  2. restless ridge
  3. Lone wolf
  4. mafia nursing home

I kind of want to claim my role because it might be relevant to the no kill situation. But I'll let other people claim first

I know, that said I also just realized I had effectively soft claimed my role and I asked the host if I had triggered it

I hadn't, and thus I also learned we can all soft claim without triggering that. So we probably all should

Ok, there, no that no-one can steal the claim from us, it's time to tell you all exactly who the final scum is, because conveniently enough, we have cop checks on everyone besides Aflame.

Mafia Nursing Home - N4 check: Town
Lone Wolf - Cop, and so, Town by default
dum dum idiots - N1 check: Town
Restless_Ridge - N3 check: Town

Aflame - Unchecked, and so the only one we don't know for a fact to be Town. And you know what that means:

Vote: Aflame

You played well guys. Those were some phenomenal brass ones starting the wagon on your own Roleblocker. You just got unlucky enough to keep all our Town checks alive this long.

i knew u were cop from the reads list. why else would restless and i have priority over leetic lmao

also i figured sunspear was link but flavor is illegal. i did my best, lads

truly WP aflame

Ok, there, no that no-one can steal the claim from us, it's time to tell you all exactly who the final scum is, because conveniently enough, we have cop checks on everyone besides Aflame.

Mafia Nursing Home - N4 check: Town
Lone Wolf - Cop, and so, Town by default
dum dum idiots - N1 check: Town
Restless_Ridge - N3 check: Town

Aflame - Unchecked, and so the only one we don't know for a fact to be Town. And you know what that means:

You played well guys. Those were some phenomenal brass ones starting the wagon on your own Roleblocker. You just got unlucky enough to keep all our Town checks alive this long.
latest

phoenix-deskslam.gif

Don't even think you can pull a fast one there, buddy. Not when the possibility of a Mafia-sided rolecop is out there. Trying to get a hammer this early, especially when you were lacking a single scum read the day before? This is far from GGs.

i knew u were cop from the reads list. why else would restless and i have priority over leetic lmao
Honestly I was super worried that reads list would make me obvious to anyone looking and guarantee an NK on me. But I really couldn't let my only Town checks at that point get mislynched later.
Don't even think you can pull a fast one there, buddy. Not when the possibility of a Mafia-sided rolecop is out there. Trying to get a hammer this early, especially when you were lacking a single scum read the day before? This is far from GGs.
What does scum having a Rolecop have to do with anything? Yes, I was lacking any scum-reads yesterday, because I was super confused over which one of you, LatB, or MNH could possibly have been scum, since I was having major trouble reading you three as anything but town. But, now that my checks have narrowed the POE down to exactly one, I finally have a scum-read for you.

Looks like that's majority already, hopefully to a win! Man, sunspear was right on target about Aflame for several phases too, makes me feel even worse about last phase lol.

from the reads lists last phase, I was actually thinking Aflame could be cop lmao

Man this has gotta be stiff competition with Zexy Can't Balance Mafia for shortest Day Phase in Bulba History.

Though sadly, you can't see the exact times the phases changed over for that one, but it was definitely less than 24 hours

Day 5 Lynch Scene
Day 5 Final Vote Count:

Aflame
- 3 (LW, RR, DDI)

The islanders were particularly eager to get the show on the road today. They almost unanimously decided Aflame must be the one to go. However, when they went to drag him to the pit, they realized that he was just a voice coming from inside the enormous egg atop the mountain. The voice ceased as they confronted it, and nothing but snoring could be heard from the egg afterward.

Aflame was The Wind Fish the Dreaming God

Wake me up! @Hydra Accounts
  1. Mafia Nursing Home
  2. Lone Wolf
  3. dum dum idiots
  4. Restless_Ridge
Before you go go @Hydra Players
  1. Zinn Mask Salesman- DethI, Mafia Godfather/Roleblocker
  2. Bok's Lovechild- Shopkeeper, the Electric Killer
  3. Scumlords and Noobs- Ghost, the Town Miller
  4. Tommy and Hal- Marin, the Town Doctor
  5. THIEF (Chillian)- Giant Zol, the Mafia Bulletproof
  6. Hydreigon and Shelgon GX- Tarin, the Town Mushroom Collector
  7. thesunspear- Link, the Town Jack of All Trades
  8. Leetic and the band- Photographer, Town Roleblocker
  9. Aflame- The Wind Fish, Dreaming God
Please send in all actions by 9 pm CDT on Saturday the 4th.

Last edited:
Dawn of the Final Day
The night was still, so much of the island was dead and gone. Mafia Nursing Home was having an internal crisis, unable to decide if they should stay or if they should go. After bouncing around and around and around and around and around and around and around until both they and the narrator went insane, they finally decided they should stay. They had just let out a sigh of relief that they finally had come to a decision when wave of energy came out of nowhere and struck them dead. The three remaining found the body the next morning, unable to comprehend that things had come this far. Knowing the killer could only be one of them...

Mafia Nursing Home was BowWow the Town Vigilante

Wake me up! @Hydra Accounts
  1. Lone Wolf
  2. dum dum idiots
  3. Restless_Ridge
Before you go go @Hydra Players
  1. Zinn Mask Salesman- DethI, Mafia Godfather/Roleblocker
  2. Bok's Lovechild- Shopkeeper, the Electric Killer
  3. Scumlords and Noobs- Ghost, the Town Miller
  4. Tommy and Hal- Marin, the Town Doctor
  5. THIEF (Chillian)- Giant Zol, the Mafia Bulletproof
  6. Hydreigon and Shelgon GX- Tarin, the Town Mushroom Collector
  7. thesunspear- Link, the Town Jack of All Trades
  8. Leetic and the band- Photographer, Town Roleblocker
  9. Aflame- The Wind Fish, Dreaming God
  10. Mafia Nursing Home- BowWow, Town Vigilante
ALL VOTES FROM THIS POINT WILL BE LOCKED.

There will be no unvoting, and majority will be reached at two votes. Think hard before you commit. You have 72 hours as always.

Ok so, before the inevitable accusations start to fly towards me, think about it for a second. If I were scum, what would I have to gain from pulling this? I get one mislynch, it goes blatantly wrong, you lynch me for lying. I swear, I am the Cop, and I did have Town checks on everyone besides Aflame. We can only come to the conclusion that one of our checks had been tampered with to produce a false negative.

Which is why we decided to double check someone last night, just to be sure. And we did get an actual scum result on RR this time. And so, my conclusion is that the first check on RR got tampered with somehow, and that they are truly scum.

gets result saying I'm scum
doesn't vote me :unsure:
But anyways, since I know its a lie. I may as well vote: Lone_Wolf
I may as well claim since I know what DDI's claim is. Be prepared to learn of the best role of all time.

I target someone and it does something. I'm not informed of what it does or if it's helpful/harmful. (In otherwords, RNG the role). But I am informed that it does something different based on someone's role and faction.

I targeted MNH night 1, Night 2 I targeted Aflame, N3 I targeted Leetic, N4 I targeted Leetic again, N5 I targeted Lone Wolf

N5 I targeted Lone Wolf
Congratulations. You killed the chance for the final Cop check of the game to be remotely useful or reliable.

Nonetheless, I truly don't think ddi could be scum. Their jump on the ZMS wagon D1 wouldn't make sense. Why would you jump on your Roleblocker's wagon when a Townie is an equally likely lynch at that point? In a similar vein, why would scum put any amount of effort into defending sunspear, whom everyone else was happy to hammer without discussion? Meanwhile, I can't remember any such indicators from you, who despite your massive post count, failed to Stand Out in any way.

Sorry to drop the deciding vote onto you ddi, but someone has to be the decider.

Vote: Restless_Ridge

Back
Top Bottom