• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

I feel like they were trying to amp up to appear like they were doing something, but did so poorly.

If this were the case, I'd be voting Lone Wolf, lol.
But you didn't vote for your apparent one scumread until people pushed you to. You're not sheeping, but you're still breaking under even the lightest of pressure. It doesn't feel right.

you are making two separate points here. How is the slot both "hanging on the outskirts" and trying to "appear as if they are doing something"? The two seem incompatible to me. Reconcile pls.

Not to mention your original point seems lacking compared to what was hinted at.

But you didn't vote for your apparent one scumread until people pushed you to. You're not sheeping, but you're still breaking under even the lightest of pressure. It doesn't feel right.
It's not a given that I'll stay on that vote anyway. If someone cracks and roleclsoms and it doesn't add up, I'll be changing my vote anyway. That happens a lot on Day 1.

It's not a given that I'll stay on that vote anyway. If someone cracks and roleclsoms and it doesn't add up, I'll be changing my vote anyway. That happens a lot on Day 1.
I'm not saying you are going to stay here. But the fact that you waited to vote until after people pressured you to just doesn't sit right. It's all I'm saying.

Did a brief look-see through ZMS' posts. Here's the stuff that caught my eye, though there is more stuff in there.

These questions are kinda silly, are you expecting someone is going to say "I'm Mafia" or something?
I guess I like this role, I can't speak for my partner though, this question is also strange, why get the opinion of a single hydra or do you expect both partners to reply?

We are Town, does that make you happy?

I just hate answering stupid questions

First two posts from Zinn, complaining about LoneWolf's questions. Makes a decent point about "getting the opinion of a single hydra." This is probably their best-looking series of posts so far, to be honest. It doesn't come off particularly forced to me. If Lone_Wolf flips scum then I think this could be a lean in ZMS' favor.

So, I'm super leary of Kokirion, because like Petter, as scum he maintains his cool throughout the thread making him hard to scum read. Not only that, he is super manipulative as scum. So my trust with him is shaky starting out.

On to my other point, the player who avoids the game occassionally as Scum. Doc, the other head of Bok's Lovechild (great hydra name btw, it's a ZD inside joke). All of the posts from that account I've recognized as Minish. I see as I'm writing this that Minish posted a massive post. Anyway, I feel like when Doc avoids the game it's because he is scum. He'll maybe post just enough to reach the minimum. It's something I'm kerping an eye on.
I can tell you that post from Sunspear screams Moe to me, lol.
I've never seen Sunfan do that, Moe always does it. It's a staple thing for Moe to do. He also dropped one of those "I'm not getting this from scumchat" remarks earlier in the game, and I knew that was Moe who posted that too.
In any case, yeah, I've always felt like Moe does stuff like that in attempts to get town read, but that's just me.
Probably because is Minish was Mafia the quality of her content would be off. But right now it's on point for her Town play. So, meta reasons.

All these posts are from SMS I think. It's basically "meta meta meta meta meta meta meta," and it accounts for about 60% of ZMS' posts. There's nothing here that talks about contexts specifically referring to this game.

Sure. I'm thinking about voting either Scumlords and Noobs, and if I do make that vote I'll go more in depth. I didn't like the vibe they were giving off early on, is the main reason. But I'm willing to see how the game progresses.

There's that "didn't like the vibe they were giving off" again.

Vote: Scumlords and Noobs

So what was very interesting to me was that the head at the beginning of the day that pretty much added nothing relevant to the game early on was the more experienced player. And that just seems really off to me. And just all the posts from that hydra seemed like a lot of nothing. There is not a single memorable post they made after 27 pages. Just seems like they were trying to hang on the outskirts, barely posting anything substantial, and not trying to attract much attention.

And then a couple posts later they push a vote behind reasons that most people already said.

I still think Lone_Wolf deserves the vote at the moment but ZMS is a lynch I would be okay with. I'd like to hear more from Lone_Wolf, as well.

you are making two separate points here. How is the slot both "hanging on the outskirts" and trying to "appear as if they are doing something"? The two seem incompatible to me. Reconcile pls.

Not to mention your original point seems lacking compared to what was hinted at.
The very point of CWAC is to write random stuff that has no substence to appear like you're actively contributing. You're trying to appear like you are doing something, while doing nothing. The reason to do this is to stay kind of in the backround. And that's why I say it feels like it's an attempt at that done poorly.

The very point of CWAC is to write random stuff that has no substence to appear like you're actively contributing. You're trying to appear like you are doing something, while doing nothing. The reason to do this is to stay kind of in the backround. And that's why I say it feels like it's an attempt at that done poorly.
I could see that. We've already talked about the read list, can you point to some other posts they made that fit this "CWACing badly" hypothesis?

Okay, I'm working on a vote count. I'd just like to point out that the last vote count was made on page 10 last night by Tristan because I was busy. It is now page 28. I'd just like everyone to know that each and every time you post ten words in six posts back to back you kill a piece of my soul. Take a chill pill please! :confused:

@Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts

Vote count coming soon.

Okay, I'm working on a vote count. I'd just like to point out that the last vote count was made on page 10 last night by Tristan because I was busy. It is now page 28. I'd just like everyone to know that each and every time you post ten words in six posts back to back you kill a piece of my soul. Take a chill pill please! :confused:

@Hydra Players @Hydra Accounts

Vote count coming soon.
vote: funnier

This lynch looks to be happening anyways regardless. Can we get a votecount, how far is this from hammer?

Back
Top Bottom