• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Mafia: ZD X BMG Mafia Crossover 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Sign Ups!!!

funnier6

Courage~
Reaction score
Sign ups are now full! :D Any further sign ups will be replacements.Those of you who have decided on their hydra name can make their hydra account. Just remember that once you do there’s no going back on name or partner. Role PMs will be sent out Thursday or Friday if everyone is ready by then.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
When you've created your account mention me here or post on my profile with it, and I'll make sure it won't trigger any security filters for two people logging in on the same account :)

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
@hosts may I recommend to still include all original accounts in tge role pm. That way you can easily check if you have new messages which you won't notice if your partner already saw them

funnier6

Courage~
Reaction score
@hosts may I recommend to still include all original accounts in tge role pm. That way you can easily check if you have new messages which you won't notice if your partner already saw them
I plan to use discord for most communications. (As long as everyone has that) but that can be arranged.