• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for international download

Zekrom and Reshiram will be available to Black and White players with US, European, and Australian games starting March 10. This distribution mirrors an earlier Japanese distribution, in which Zekrom is only available to players of Black and Reshiram to players of White.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

About time. Now l hope we get the Golurk/Hydreigon distribution.

Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

Sweet, now I don't have to bother asking someone to trade, Reshiram to me :D

Looks like the ID number on the Netherlands distribution was right. It indicated that they would be distributed March 10, 2012 (ID: 03102), despite the Netherlands distribution being on February 18. The ID numbers are almost always shared between regions, so that's why the Netherlands had it.

Will it be distributed through Wifi, or do we need to get the Pokémon in various stores, I would like to know that.

EDIT: Never mind, found out by looking at IGN's article and after I saw the "Dragon duo destined for international download" underneath the title of the article.

Last edited:

Very nice I do enjoy free downloadable pokemon, especially legendaries when people can be a little unfair (not all the time granted but still...)

Well since my Reshiram and Zekrom didn't have the correct natures, I could always use this distribution to get the right ones. Sadly, like Mewtwo, I can't use neither of them on my team due to their uber status.

Loving this!!! :D This is great news! Before this news was announced I didn’t know when the US would get our next C-Gear skin! It’s been a while since the last one we got, which was Winter Deerling in December. I’m also very happy that TPCi has been doing all the events via Wi-Fi recently!
TPCi just had their press release.
EDIT:http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-pr...r-treatment-as-special-character-distribution
I just noticed the event will be available through the release of the 14th Movies Pokemon The Movie: Black Victini and Reshiram and Pokemon The Movie: White Victini and Zekrom DVD. :D

Last edited:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Great news to hear after you've just woken up :3

I assume they won't put a shiny check on these ones?

Swell. Now I can get a Zekrom to go with my Reshiram in Black.

I assume they won't put a shiny check on these ones?
They wont be able to be shiny, all Wondercard Pokemon have a shiny check unless they are set to be shiny, but this Reshiram/Zekrom isnt,

I was worried that this would have been a store promotion (i.e. Gamestop). Some of the last few movie event pokemon were.

YES! And they're finally unlocking the movie Dream World area and C Gear skin!

Nice to see that we're finally getting this. It's a good thing I have both games so I can get both Dragons.
About time. Now l hope we get the Golurk/Hydreigon distribution.
Oh dear Primus, yes! I'd love to know if we're ever going to get Golurk or Hydreigon. I wants me that there shiny Golurk somethin' fierce. That, and I need a Hydreigon--I actually don't have one on either cart! :sweatlol:

Excellent, I can finally get my own Reshiram and one with a good nature and IVs to boot!

So is it true that you can only get one of the C-Gear Skins? Even if you somehow get both dragons into one cart and send them to the DW?

And if that is true, let's say a Pokemon White player traded a Pokemon Black player for their event dragon, tucked it in and sent it to the dream world, would the White player be able to unlock the C-Gear skin meant for Black or does the DW know which game you play thus dictating which skin you can unlock regardless of which event dragon you tuck in first?

I'll actually be able to soft reset for a good-natured Reshiram! Yay!

Oh wait, I'll be getting Zekrom. Well, another Adamant Zekrom can't hurt... I do find it odd that Black Version will be getting the Zekrom skin though, and the Reshiram skin is for White.

Yes! Another step towards Pokédex completion along with bragging rights!~

Much easier than navigating through impossible trade requests on the GTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom