• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

Why do all the fucking distributions have to be over fucking wifi. Just so I cant get them?

Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

Why do all the fucking distributions have to be over fucking wifi. Just so I cant get them?

Usually people complain about the events being in-store promotions. Are there really no hotspots anywhere near you?

@Mighty Aggron Go on the Nintendo website and look for compatible hotspots in your area. That's what I did before we got a new router in our house.

This link is for the 3DS Nintendo Zone, but the locations should also be compatible with regular Nintendo Wifi. (you might have to try different places before you get a connection)

Nintendo 3DS - Nintendo Zone at Nintendo

Oh dear Primus, yes! I'd love to know if we're ever going to get Golurk or Hydreigon. I wants me that there shiny Golurk somethin' fierce. That, and I need a Hydreigon--I actually don't have one on either cart! :sweatlol:

But don't they have fixed natures in order for them to stay shiny like the Crown beasts, not to mention they are both neutral natures making them worthless in battle?

I assume they won't put a shiny check on these ones?

Any mystery gift events are programmed not to be shiny unless they are supposed to be shiny (Crown City's Shiny Legendary beast)

Yay. They better give us the shiny Hydreigon/Golurk too~

Oh dear Primus, yes! I'd love to know if we're ever going to get Golurk or Hydreigon. I wants me that there shiny Golurk somethin' fierce. That, and I need a Hydreigon--I actually don't have one on either cart! :sweatlol:

But don't they have fixed natures in order for them to stay shiny like the Crown beasts, not to mention they are both neutral natures making them worthless in battle?
They'll be fine in game. Besides, this is me you're dealing with--I have shiny Goletts and Golurks that I got via GTS with completely horrible Natures (Modest, Bold, Timid) and yet I keep 'em. They're shiny, they need a home, they stay with me. I just can't look into those yellow-green eyes and tell them "I don't want you". (Stop laughing at me...!) But I also seriously need a Hydreigon, any Hydreigon, at this point; I don't have one at all and I keep trading every Deino I catch!

Well, at least with this event I can finally have both Dragons for good and all. Yays! :-D

So is it true that you can only get one of the C-Gear Skins? Even if you somehow get both dragons into one cart and send them to the DW?

And if that is true, let's say a Pokemon White player traded a Pokemon Black player for their event dragon, tucked it in and sent it to the dream world, would the White player be able to unlock the C-Gear skin meant for Black or does the DW know which game you play thus dictating which skin you can unlock regardless of which event dragon you tuck in first?

Well i was able to conclude that the Japanese equivalents of these event dragons do indeed allow access to the special Victini mini-game as well as unlock the exclusive C-Gear skin to non-Japanese accounts/games :3

Thank you Game Freak.

Ive just started a new game and thanks to game freak I have an OP team for the 2nd gym.
Pignite
Mewtwo
Arceus

I love Game Freak :D

:-D

About time we got these! Now I don't have to play through White again to get Zekrom (I traded mine away a while ago)!

will i be able to get to get this before beating the game? (elite 4, Reshiram, Ghetsis)

will i be able to get to get this before beating the game? (elite 4, Reshiram, Ghetsis)

Yes. You could get it as soon as you reach Accumula Town, really.

You can actually download the Wonder Card without even having a save file, although you do need to reach a Pokémon Center (so Accumula Town, as smalllady mentioned) to pick up the Pokémon (although this can be done at any time as long as you have the Wonder Card, even after the event is over).

You can actually download the Wonder Card without even having a save file, although you do need to reach a Pokémon Center (so Accumula Town, as smalllady mentioned) to pick up the Pokémon (although this can be done at any time as long as you have the Wonder Card, even after the event is over).

Awesome!!!! Cause my friend is having trouble with the Elite 4 with lv50s!

So, today its meant to be up right? it is the 10th right? or is my date wrong :/

so what is the "movie" thingo?

Yay, now I can complete the Tao trio ^_^. Now I only need the Kami event to complete the Kami/Genie trio :D!

So, today its meant to be up right? it is the 10th right? or is my date wrong :/

The events rarely go live at midnight. Usually (UK time wise), it's around 3-6am.

Bulbanews said:
By tucking the event Pokémon into the Pokémon Dream World, a new Pokémon Movie home, which is based on Eindoak Town, will be unlocked and an exclusive C-Gear skin of the tucked-in Pokémon is also unlocked upon completing a game there with Victini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom