• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

I'm assuming all you gotta do is cross that rainbow bridge to get to the movie island. I must of did that like twenty times just now and it just kept taking me to the regular places. Am I doing something wrong or am i just getting screwed over by the randomizer?

Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

I'm assuming all you gotta do is cross that rainbow bridge to get to the movie island. I must of did that like twenty times just now and it just kept taking me to the regular places. Am I doing something wrong or am i just getting screwed over by the randomizer?

There should be a new option in the top left corner to go straight to it when you're on your home island. The option is titled 'Go to the special home.' I don't know why it says to cross the Rainbow Bridge.

EDIT: Okay now I get it. You go to the special home, then you cross the rainbow bridge from there, and you should encounter Victini.

Last edited:

I have a problem. I checked Mystery Gift a few minutes before midnight where I live and I was able to receive Reshiram. Problem is, even though it says the distribution starts on March 10, mine says it was received March 9. Will people think this is hacked or is it fine?

I have a problem. I checked Mystery Gift a few minutes before midnight where I live and I was able to receive Reshiram. Problem is, even though it says the distribution starts on March 10, mine says it was received March 9. Will people think this is hacked or is it fine?
You shouldn't have any problems there. I believe the recent Event Mewtwo was actually put up 1-2 days earlier than the official date. Because of time zones, having acquired a Pokemon a day before the official event start date is nothing unusual.

There should be a new option in the top left corner to go straight to it when you're on your home island. The option is titled 'Go to the special home.' I don't know why it says to cross the Rainbow Bridge.

EDIT: Okay now I get it. You go to the special home, then you cross the rainbow bridge from there, and you should encounter Victini.

Darn it, now i gotta wait until tomorrow to try again.

What I don't get is why are they starting the distribution on March 10, which is Mario Day. It's really unfair for these two legendary Pokemon to overshadow Nintendo's mascot.

The Pokemon Comppany does things seperate from Nintendo I think, so they can choose whatever day to start it. Anyway I got my Reshiram, went to the Dream World and got the C-gear skin :) Now I just have to get the Zekrom as well.

What I don't get is why are they starting the distribution on March 10, which is Mario Day. It's really unfair for these two legendary Pokemon to overshadow Nintendo's mascot.

This really didn't overshadow Mario. I mean, it just started on the 10th, it wasn't only on that day. Plus they couldn't overshadow Mario with an event distribution even if they tried.

Mario Day is not an official day as far as I am aware. There's no reason for Game Freak to go out of their way to avoid doing something on it.

OK, I just wanted to clarify something about the Reshiram/Zekrom C-Gears because I'm still confused. So if I tuck in the Reshiram, then I get the Reshiram C-Gear or Zekrom C-Gear?

OK, I just wanted to clarify something about the Reshiram/Zekrom C-Gears because I'm still confused. So if I tuck in the Reshiram, then I get the Reshiram C-Gear or Zekrom C-Gear?
You get Reshiram C-Gear. I tucked in the movie Zekrom and the C-Gear I got was the Zekrom one.
To get it the C-Gear, you need to go to the special island, and click <-- or --> immediately after you arrive on the island. They then ask you if you want to go to the Island of Dreams, say yes, and you'll encounter Victini. Once you complete the mini game with Victini and unlock the C-Gear, you go to Customize on the PGL main page to equip it, like with other C-Gear promos.

Um, where exactly are you supposed to input the password to receive the Victini doll?

Um, where exactly are you supposed to input the password to receive the Victini doll?
You have to click Promotions on the lower right of the main PGL page.

WTF is Mario Day?! I'm a huge Ninty-fanboy, and yet i've never heard of it.

It's just a little joke based on the fact that March 10 = MAR10.

So, since I have Black, I got the event Zekrom. If I trade for the event Reshiram before the promo is up, will I be able to get both C-Gear skins, or can I only get the Zekrom one?

So, since I have Black, I got the event Zekrom. If I trade for the event Reshiram before the promo is up, will I be able to get both C-Gear skins, or can I only get the Zekrom one?
You can get both, I got the second today.

3HVrt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom