• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Zelda Dungeon Pokemon tourney!

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
Over on my home forum, Zelda Dungeon, we have a Pokemon tournament every few months. We're trying a new format for the next one, and it's one that'll work better if we have plenty of people. (I'm not 100% certain on the details myself :wynaut:)
ZD Pokémon Sword and Shield (National Mode) Spring Festival - Signup Thread
Feel free to join in! We hold it in Pokemon Showdown so anyone can join in, not just people with the latest game.
You'll need to sign up to the Zelda Dungeon forums to join, obviously.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
Deadline to signup ends in 16 hours!