• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Welcome to Zexy Games Mafia, a non-special occasion game hosted by yours truly. In this game we will thank this mafia game host and commemorate his best games, as each and every one of them will get a role PM after his games with a role from a game of theirs

The game will obviously be a mishmash of all the memorable (and sometimes crazy) roles I've included in my games. As such it shall be Role Madness. Even though the completed games are 12 as of now this game will have 13 players. That is because this game will also be represented. Id also rather have 13 players in this Small Game. Yay for numbers :p

The above paragraphs are shamelessly stolen by the TWR Season '16 Mafia OP then changed for the purposes of this game; don't expect to talk to myself in 3rd person anymore :) But yes, I still felt like doing it as the games' natures are very similar; this is another semi-open game whose roles have appeared before, which adds an extra layer to scumhunting.
I would shamelessly steal the rules as well but I'll use the more detailed version instead (so that we don't get lots of loopholes again):

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out at the host's discretion. If no sub is available to take your place, you may be modkilled.
4. All forms of claiming are allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host, unless your role PM lists exceptions. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>".
7. Outside communication not provided by the host is prohibited.
8. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens.
9. Please, let's keep it civil. It is just a game.
10. Hyper-Majority rules are in place. This means that if, at any given time in a Day phase, at least 2/3 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the Day phase will end as soon as possible with that player lynched. Night phases may also end early if all night actions are sent and at least 8 hours have passed.
11. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing me beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
12. The most important rule. Have fun!
NOTE: The game is not bastard (by my definition) but the setup is quite role-heavy and could be considered as such by others.

PLAYERS:
1 @Elieson BadAssGardevoir (Random Messages Mafia) - 1x Bus Driver - Killed Night 4 - WON THE GAME!
2 @AussieEevee Queen (Chess Mafia) - Mafia Godfather/1x Rolecop - Lynched Day 4
3 @Giles @jdthebud Anti-Hero (tvtropes mafia) - Independent Namecop/1x Vigilante - Killed Night 3 - WON THE GAME!
4 @Elementar Townie (Murder, She Wrote: Everyone is Scum Edition) - Town 2x Commuter - Endgame - WON THE GAME!
5 @Pikochu Moose Enthusiast (Zexy Games Mafia) - Independent Jester - Lynched Day 3 - WON THE GAME!
6 @WolfOwl Yuya Sakaki (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Mafia) - Town 1x Vigilante/Doctor - Killed Night 1 - WON THE GAME!
7 @Alex Kaz Kyle Katarn (Video Games Mafia) - Town Cop - Killed Night 2 - WON THE GAME!
8 @Seth Rollins Minene Uryu the Ninth (Survival Game) - Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit - Commited Suicide Day 3 - WON THE GAME!
9 @jdthebud
Villager (In-Thread Attacks Mafia) - Town 15% Dayvig - Killed Night 1 - WON THE GAME!
10 @FinalArcadia Scott Nelson (Murder, She Wrote 3) - Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades - Lynched Day 5
11 @Daiya Moose Enthusiast (TWR Season '16 Mafia) - Independent Jester - Lynched Day 2 - WON THE GAME!
12 @Ghostly
Villager (Corrupt?! Mafia) - Town Vanilla - Endgame - WON THE GAME!
13 @HumanDawn Moose Enthusiast (It's All About ME Mafia) - Independent Jester - Killed Day 3

SUBS:
1. @jdthebud
2. @WolfOwl

SPECTATORS:

Last edited:
Curious question: Do games you've sat second chair for, like VGM, count?

I'm in by the way. So much for my retirement at the end of 2016 >.< :p
Yes, since I was technically a co-host.
There wouldn't be enough games to fill this with otherwise.

I'll join this game. Probably my first game back since school started.

Ayy role madness! Count me in!
I'm also bringing a friend in, hope you don't mind xD

Also Calvin if you're reading this, I made a mistake subbing out from Greek Myth :'( stuff happened

IMG_4011.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom