• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HumanDawn I hate to keep doing the whole "if you really thought" thing but here I go again: If you really thought Daiya was jester during the last phase why didn't you give any indication of it then?? It's easy to say so now when we know that Daiya really was jester but I mean come on, it's hard for us to think you're going to align with town and not be a nuisance later when you're saying this. Like I know you're independent or are you dun dun dun but you kind of have to pick a side to win the game.

I did give you an indication! Go read my posts and you will see me calling out Elieson for falling for such an obvious Jester trap. I then decided to shut it because A) it doesn't actually concern me what they end up flipping B) it's up to Town whether or not they fall for such an obvious trap and C) i already got the satisfaction of calling Elieson out on how wrong he is = )

I am being very neutral overall, but don't blame me when I give the Town good advice and they don't decide to follow it. I mean, okay to be fair you are not sure whether I am being honest or not, but you don't need to take any of that into account when some common sense should prove that I have a point in what I say even if I am Independent.

I don't understand what other explaining I need to do. It's obvious I'm telling the truth both because the opening FT proves 12 Zexy games are being represented AND because how elaborate my claim is. Town and Mafia would be dumb to get me killed and honestly if I am I'd love to see your reactions so in my deathpost I could be all "I told you so!".

I did give you an indication! Go read my posts and you will see me calling out Elieson for falling for such an obvious Jester trap. I then decided to shut it because A) it doesn't actually concern me what they end up flipping B) it's up to Town whether or not they fall for such an obvious trap and C) i already got the satisfaction of calling Elieson out on how wrong he is = )

don't forget, I become more powerful every time an ITP wins

don't forget, I become more powerful every time an ITP wins

So does that mean you'd help satisfy my win condition for sure = )? I promise I will always be a good HumamDawn and not be a meanie!

@Seth Rollins Seems possible I guess? Much like any theory about what happened night 1. We can start making more stable assumptions after someone flips scum.

Right now, I'm looking back at HumanDawn, honestly. I mean, his claim just seems too convenient, and from a non-zexy game too.
Is your only scumread Human after all this time? There's almost no chance that there would be a single scum in this game, so is there no one else you think could be scum too? Given that Human has claimed indep since D1, giving only him as a scumread seems like taking the easy answer in the same way Pikochu has with his "HumanDawn and Daiya" reads last phase. And if you suspect Human but thought Daiya was a jester last phase, then why didn't you vote him?
Now that I think about, how sure are we that HumanDawn's claim is legit? I'm not necessarily saying he is scum, he might be independent but I'm having trouble believing the whole "if you kill me I will punish you" thing.
The problem is though that we'd lose a lynch if he's actually telling the truth. Two lynches when you think about it, since if he's actually indep with the role he says, we lose the phase we lynch him since we don't hit scum, and then also lose the next day phase (if I'm understanding the ability correctly). It seems like we all keep going back and forth trying to figure out the legitimacy of his claim and it'd be nice to settle it once and for all, but the risk is so high that I don't know if we should consider him a lynch target unless the majority of players here think he's actually scum.
FA is someone who is hard to get a read on imo because while her posts appear well thought out and she seems to be trying to scum-hunt effectively, something about her is kind of... suspicious but I can't pin point what exactly and I know that sounds awful but I can't word it any better lol. I wish I could think of a better way to put it. I wouldn't even call FA a 'scum read', rather a 'null read leaning towards scum'.
It's really difficult for me to address anything if you don't give me anything specific to work with. Like I said to Alex Kaz, conversations can only really be helpful and I'm just confused on what even to say when most of the suspicion on me is given in vague reasons like this.
What are your thoughts on this situation?
About your theory on the WO death? I think it makes sense when Elieson was talking about Daiya in-thread plus Daiya hadn't been contributing in any way, making it a pretty safe vig choice. And it is possible like you said that scum thought jd was hiding a good role given his activity level in-thread. It would be possible for Wolf to have vigged jd and her just have died with the bus driver thing being a ruse, but it seems to line up very well with Elieson's claim probably being true.
It's obvious I'm telling the truth both because the opening FT proves 12 Zexy games are being represented AND because how elaborate my claim is.
We don't know the nature of that 13th role being from this game itself. It really could mean anything (a role from another game, a role specifically created for this game, etc), so I wouldn't say it's confirmed. As for it being elaborate, it's literally just you claiming a role from another game.
-------
And as for reads, my scumreads are still mostly the same as they were last phase in my "nominating Daiya voters" post: Pikochu, Alex Kaz, and Giles. Really would like to see Giles actually come in here and say something, anything at this point. Pikochu falls off the face of the game every so often and hasn't contributed much actual content/scum-hunting. Alex's behavior just feels off and his suspicion of me and the way he's gone about it give me scum vibes. Would add AussieEevee to the list to since his behavior is pretty much Pikochu2.0 except with more activity but even less actual voting, and that's really saying something.

I did give you an indication! Go read my posts and you will see me calling out Elieson for falling for such an obvious Jester trap.
True but then you changed your tune
you said:
This is too easy, damn, why can't I have been Town when scum does something like this?
you again said:
Ehh, not really. I think the only Jester that I can recall is the one from Random Messages, but Elieson is claiming to be representing that game. There was one in TWR Mafia but that Jester won the game and the game continued

FinalArcadia said:
It's really difficult for me to address anything if you don't give me anything specific to work with. Like I said to Alex Kaz, conversations can only really be helpful and I'm just confused on what even to say when most of the suspicion on me is given in vague reasons like this.
I know I'm sorry ok it sounds terrible but it's just this weird gut feeling I'm getting that I can't shake.

I had meant to mention AussieEevee in my other post about reads I am so off today geez but yeah I agree with him coming off as pretty scummy. His moves have been really questionable throughout the game, not contributing much at all and giving off one scum-read on an established independent. Plus his letting the lynch of a jester go on while not fighting it (when he well could have) is definitely something suspicious. He could have very well said something about it during the phase but did nothing to stop it yet after the fact mentions how it's a shame.

Giles is really striking me as possible-scum not just because of the inactivity but because I really feel like he'd have been mod-killed by now if he weren't being active elsewhere (quicktopic) someone please tell me if I'm wrong in my thinking here.

Just to clarify: I wasn't talking about my theory, I was talking about pretty much everything that happened up until that point. FA gave her thoughts anyway, so it's not a big deal.

HumanDawn said:
Also Giles's random vote on Seth makes me think that it could be some scum vs scum distancing. It's just so out of place and random, plus is Giles even the kind of player to do that as Town?
I was rereading through Day 1 and wanted to question this so do you think this could still be possible? I don't know a thing about Giles as a player (I don't recall having played a game with him) so is it unusual behavior for him? If so that supports the 'he's probably scum' theory.

Doesn't anybody here know what kind of player Giles is lmfao

I think he pressed me to talk but never came back. This is what I told HD.

But yeah to be honest I would like to know if he still thinks that, it seems like he abandonned the idea, probably because Giles never came back to post.

We don't know the nature of that 13th role being from this game itself. It really could mean anything (a role from another game, a role specifically created for this game, etc), so I wouldn't say it's confirmed. As for it being elaborate, it's literally just you claiming a role from another game.

Fair enough, I guess that feeling that you get when you know you're right got over me in saying it was obvious when it wasn't so.

True but then you changed your tune

That was because nobody was really listening, and I didn't really care, so I just decided to go with it and let Daiya win if people felt safe enough in getting them lynched. I did mention at one point that they could have been from TWR Mafia because that was a Zexy game.

Giles is really striking me as possible-scum not just because of the inactivity but because I really feel like he'd have been mod-killed by now if he weren't being active elsewhere (quicktopic) someone please tell me if I'm wrong in my thinking here.

Could just be a PR laying low for good reasons, like a Spy.

But yeah to be honest I would like to know if he still thinks that, it seems like he abandonned the idea, probably because Giles never came back to post.

Yup. He's not the kind of player to this kind of thing either.

My theory is that either both HumanDawn and Elieson are being honest, OR they're both scum. Here's why.

First of all, there is this : HumanDawn said the only Zexy game with a mafia role that doesn't attend the mafia meetings is Random Messages Mafia, which Elieson claimed as his role's game.
I'll refer to ^this as sentence (1).

So, HumanDawn claims to be from a game that is not related to Zexy; neither did he host it, not his role was chocolate at that game. Which is strange, scummy even. Especially when another itp flipped to be from a Zexy game, the argument of "I'm itp so I have to be from a non Zexy game" seems shaky.
Assuming (hence the big OR) one of the mafias does not attend the meetings, the other mafia team members are obviously aware of this. Human claims an unrelated game as to signal who he truly is. Applying (1), Elie, being the brilliant mastermind he is, catches up with this, and claims Random messages as his game, to let Human know he is scum.

So there is a chance we're looking at a scum team of Elieson, HumanDawn and (according to me) FinalArcadia.

Yeah, no. Stop trying to get rid of power players so you can run around in freedom. One of them probably is scum, but all of them is a stretch. You are one of my two major scum reads, and you're really focusing hard on HD for no reason. Yes, their claim may be fake, but I'd rather go on some solid scumhunting evidence in the next Day Phase rather than a hunch on a claimed player.

Thank you, I couldn't find the role for some reason. Derp. Anyway, @HumanDawn looked okay to me until Daiya flipped Iindependent and he started going all "hey guys you know, it's not impossible there are two independents...

So yeah, HD seems like the kind of player that would take a huge risk like that and use it as a defense.

I don't know, the problem with this plan is that I'm having a townread on Elieson. All players here look experienced enough to carry a plan like that, but the problem is my townread on Elieson. I said why I'm findingHumanDawn to be rather ffishy above. I also said D2 why I think Elieson is town. The story (or rather, what I think) makes sense. He did soft N1, and his conversation with WolfOwl made me believe she shot Daiya, but because of Elieson's driver ability, the ahot was redirected to herself, and jd ended up being the mafia kill. What do you think about my theory?

Here's the thing: I am not sure about Giles. I said it myself on my scumreads/townreads post from D2 that both Daiya and Giles are literally unreadable for me for their lack of posting. Me defending Daiya was me using meta, which i thought would be good info for you: he is silent like that.

I won't deny the similarties between my playstyle and AE's, but 1. I like to try different playstyles 2. From my point of view, I know that I am the innocent here, so you can see what makes me think i am different from AE. I'd have preferred to stay low but since you insist, let's push some people to talk.

@Elementar
@FinalArcadia

What are your thoughts on this situation?

@HumanDawn You got some explaining to do

Which situation? I can say my top scum read is Alex, then Pikochu. Giles is also iffy, but they're more null to me than scum. HD would be another one to watch out for, because if FA, HD and Elieson were all town, scum would be stuffed. I also didn't see the reason for HD to claim, so it feels forced.

Day 3 start

Zexy pointed towards Zexy and said: "This Zexy is scummy. Lynch him, lynch him, lynch him!"
Zexy got annoyed at that, took out a gun and killed Zexy.
"Nah, I'd rather we kill you..."

Dear Alex Kaz, you are representing Video Games Mafia.
This is Zexy's third hosted game, co-hosted with AussieEevee. The setup was originally designed to be 20-player, then cut down to 15-player. An unfortunate incident in Day 1 led to 3 modkills on town, further throwing the balance off. The mafia played well from that point onwards and won.

The selected role is Kyle Katarn. He can use the Force.

As a result, you are the Cop Once per night, you may select a player and learn their alignment.

You are allied with the town and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
Alex Kaz was killed. He was Kyle Katarn from Video Games Mafia, Town Cop.

Apologies for the late update. Update time time is moved 4 hours forward from what it was, in hopes it won't happen again.
It is now Day 3. It will last 48 hours (+27 minutes), unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 9 players alive, 6 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Okay. I presume we have a role cop, because getting rid of Alex wouldn't be smart because he could have been a mislynch. I'm currently thinking Pikochu.

This is just a theory from my part, but maybe he's a Cop and got a Mafia check on you? It would explain his behaviour in how he's been trying to cast shade on you. Maybe he's trying to see who will agree with him and try clearing them from there.

@FinalArcadia since you're pretty much outed Mafia at this point do you need any help with anything in particular? Is there also anything in particular you want to say about me? I've told the Town that Alex Kaz is possibly suspecting you hard because he's Cop but there was no follow-up to that either... and it should be obvious that Alex Kaz thought we were scum partners because of how right I was in that post. Nobody really listens to the power player Independent who catches scum without it being his win condition ;_;.

also since you have decided not to admit that you were obv!mafia i'm ordering your sister @Ghostly to get on your smartphone and delete the noel relic even if you get it

I think HD could be scum. If mafia have a rolecop, which seems likely, HD would have known that Alex Kaz was cop and after their death, use their flip to make FA seem scum. The only doubt I have about it is his claim, which can't be cc'd unfortunately. It's either Pikochu or HD from my end.

My theory is that either both HumanDawn and Elieson are being honest, OR they're both scum. Here's why.

First of all, there is this : HumanDawn said the only Zexy game with a mafia role that doesn't attend the mafia meetings is Random Messages Mafia, which Elieson claimed as his role's game.
I'll refer to ^this as sentence (1).

So, HumanDawn claims to be from a game that is not related to Zexy; neither did he host it, not his role was chocolate at that game. Which is strange, scummy even. Especially when another itp flipped to be from a Zexy game, the argument of "I'm itp so I have to be from a non Zexy game" seems shaky.
Assuming (hence the big OR) one of the mafias does not attend the meetings, the other mafia team members are obviously aware of this. Human claims an unrelated game as to signal who he truly is. Applying (1), Elie, being the brilliant mastermind he is, catches up with this, and claims Random messages as his game, to let Human know he is scum.

So there is a chance we're looking at a scum team of Elieson, HumanDawn and (according to me) FinalArcadia.

@HumanDawn, they also shaded you as well, and you've tried to hide it by highlighting FA. I'm seriously considering you as a lynch option. Is anyone else considering this as an option?

I think HD could be scum. If mafia have a rolecop, which seems likely, HD would have known that Alex Kaz was cop and after their death, use their flip to make FA seem scum. The only doubt I have about it is his claim, which can't be cc'd unfortunately. It's either Pikochu or HD from my end.

Holy shit, do you actually think I'd make an open connection like that instead of pretending I didn't know? Wait till after FinalArcadia's scumflip before spouting shit like this.

I mean, honestly, don't you think FinalArcadia is the least bit suspicious with how hard he was on her? It honestly felt like he was about to explode any minute claiming Cop with a scum check on FA.

@HumanDawn, they also shaded you as well, and you've tried to hide it by highlighting FA. I'm seriously considering you as a lynch option. Is anyone else considering this as an option?

*just two posts before*

and it should be obvious that Alex Kaz thought we were scum partners because of how right I was in that post.

here is me, hiding that Alex Kaz was shading me too

FinalArcadia is the obvious highlight because of how against her he was. He wasn't even interested in attacking her defence of her actions. Even when he said that Elieson and I could be scumpartners, he made a point saying that "especially" FinalArcadia could be the third scum partner.

Anyway I'm not interested in being lynched and losing so I don't mind voting Mafia if it means saving me:

VOTE: FinalArcadia

I've had my eyes on them closely since their first post. I'm like a "FinalArcadia Alignment Sniffing" machine and my verdict is that she reeks. Badly. Go shower or something.

I am. I've had my eye on HD all game. I don't believe his claim. And the moment I suggested the cop scan HD, HD died.

Vote: HumanDawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom