• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 start

Sunday, October 30th 2016. Early morning, just a bit after midnight. Zexy had a busy Saturday full of IRL stuff, including going to a bar alongside some friends he hasn't seen for a while at night. After coming back home, he logged in to Bulbagarden; he had duties to perform. He had to post about his Pokemon GO session the previous morning, spam Post Count++ threads, write the Day 2 start update for Greek Mythology Mafia and most importantly, guard The Machine.

Which Machine, you ask? The very one that helped ME become one again after he was split to 10 7 months ago. It was inside a deep hole in a staff-only area of Bulbagarden Forums. After that was accomplished, some staff members believed it should've been destroyed, as Random Punster could've Regenerated again and use it for nefarious deeds. But there were others who believed it should stay around to be used again if some other staff member's Regeneration went wrong someday. Zexy was one of the people in the second group; in the end, it was decided that The Machine would stay around, but the staff members who asked for that would have to guard it in shifts. Tonight was Zexy's turn.

Despite the dangers The Machine posed, he was never really afraid of guarding it. He had confidence in his abilities. However, this one night, he was more tired than usual, and he's also drunk some alcohol... and that's when it happened. While patrolling around The Machine, thinking of what to include in his Greek Mythology Mafia update, he tripped and fell in...

The next morning, ME who was supposed to shift found them asleep. All 13 of them.

Soon after contacting the other staff about it and gathering them all in the area, the 13 identical Zexies woke up. One of them stepped forward and said: "Hello everyone, I am Zexy. Let me introduce you to my associates; Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy and of course, Zexy."

Enzap facepalmed: "Oh boy, do we really have to deal with this again :("

The staff deduced that just like in ME's case, some of the Zexies would be against the idea of reintegration. The entire procedure had to happen again. The 13 Zexies were locked in the room with the machine, and the game begun once again. It was all about Zexy now.

Role PMs start going out now. Please confirm in-thread that you have received yours during Day 1.
The update time for this game shall be GMT midnight, which is ~40 minutes + 3 hours from now. DST will not affect any phase's length, it may affect the update time for your timezone, though.
It is now Day 1, it will last 48 hours (+3 hours and ~40 minutes), unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs. With 13 players alive, 9 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Here to confirm, and also glad to have been reminded that I'm going to have to change all my clocks soon with DST lol.

>Day 1

Con-figgity-firmed

Here to confirm, and also glad to have been reminded that I'm going to have to change all my clocks soon with DST lol.

Confirmed

Confirmed.

confirmed.

Confirming

Confirmed

Confirming.

Confirming

VOTE:Zexy

Seriously starting this while I'm away you jerk :p

>this

ok i guess this is going to be one of "those" games

Confirmed.

Vote: HumanDawn
I've missed you, and I need some drama in my life.

A vote won't cut it. What would cut it though, is a comment made by someone that is expressed in a proud manner like as if it has any legitimacy to it when it is in fact completely wrong. My inner instincts to prove people wrong activate and... there you go, entertainment!

Confirming

VOTE:Zexy

Seriously starting this while I'm away you jerk :p

wolfowl

aka midorikawa

voting the host as the first vote early day 1 when there were just "confirming" posts before her

and no call out

VOTE: WolfOwl

This is pretty much a scum claim. This is so easy, I've already caught one Mafia member. Anyone want to

sheep-08.jpg

me?

Unvote: Zexy
Vote: WolfOwl

He's clearly right.

oh no you don't

We are not doing any of this self voting thing. Cut it off. That's the lamest possible tactic you could use to sway from people voting you. Anyway, what do you expect to achieve when Hyper Majority only occurs when there are 9 votes? If you're trying to see who might be Town or Mafia in whether or not they vote you, I don't see how that could really be alignment indicative at all when even Town can vote for good reason despite your self vote. It's anti-Town to even vote yourself because it tells us nothing and can even confuse Town if you're about to be lynched and claim that scum are voting you when Town could be the ones voting you. You're pretty much just avoiding interacting with me and trying to defend yourself at the same time. Tsk tsk... 'fraid I can't see the Town motivation in all that.

Slowly but steadily going for dat sweet hyper majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom