• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may say anti-scum, not innocent.

Lol. There's a flaw. In the bolded part. You didn't know that he only hosted 12 until I told you after the claim. You thought they hosted 15 or 16.

I'm just going to vote in-case.

VOTE: HumanDawn

Even if you are town, your lynch will still help us, and we'll go for Pikochu and FA. If scum, thanks.

That was me just playing dumb to make it sound more genuine. I do it a lot. Doesn't mean I'm scum for it. Post #424 of mine should have been a good enough explanation.

Why would I try to skip a day phase this early in the game then?

Mafia motivation: lynch the indep that claimed that if lynched, next day phase's lynch is guaranteed no lynch then manage to put in another kill and win with 3 Mafia and then 3 Town remaining.

That's literally the same game that was represented by Daiya. Man, if I didn't mention that what you said was legit, your plan would have failed, huh. Gotta wonder though whether or not you actually knew for sure about my role.

For one thing, you would have no way of knowing if there's a tracker/watcher for sure, or if they would even target you. Another is that it really depends on who else is scum with you. Who has the most useful abilities and who is the least devastating to lose because of that.

Irrelevant. Trackers and Watchers are quite common enough roles, and enough people seemed to believe me or not willing to take the risk to lynch me based on my claim.

If you're going to explain away visiting Alex Kaz the night he died, you've got to claim something. Cop a) is generally enough to make town second-guess a lynch choice and b) it explains the visit. Honestly, you could use this very "why even claim it" reason purposely to explain it away.

True, but it's the truth and it would still mean that I put in the Nightkill instead of my scum partners.

Additionally, you have nothing to say about sanities? I have a very hard time believing that - if there were two cops in a game - they would both be legit cops. Plus a tracker, if we assume Pikochu is town? That's a whole lot of investigative power for town, unless scum is beefed up majorly.

Both of them were sane in the original games. No point in going on a pointless tangent with pointless discussion. Scum does not need a beef up if the claims alone can potentially cause mislynches if CC'd.

Does this sound like someone who is "certain" I'm scum from a check? He didn't even vote me at this point, which was already after he brought me up before. He didn't vote me until he misunderstood Elieson's Daiya plan to mean splitting votes. If you consider that a hard push, then we'll have to agree to disagree. Because his posts were - if anything - shade with very little in the way of actual accusation.

But okay, if hypothetically both Alex Kaz and you are cops, then I think there could very well be a framer out there. That's a pretty obvious counter to two cops (not even a backup, but two actual cops), which is normally unprecedented if they don't have different sanities. Which is also possible. In that situation, maybe he did check me, and maybe I was framed. Maybe he was an insane cop.

I'll say it again though; I don't think he ever checked me at all, based on his behavior and the way he went about suspecting me. And if he did, then something was screwing with his results because I am not mafia.

Of course he wouldn't sound certain, that's why he continuously tried to cast shade on you. It'd be dumb to just out Cop instead of seeing the reactions of others. He's not going to hard push you if he thought Daiya was actually Mafia and not a Jester! Honestly, the way he kept up bringing on and on that he thinks you're Mafia and ignoring your defence should mean that he knew something more than others. I urge somebody to have the effort of going through all of Alex Kaz's posts D2 and N2 and read all his thoughts on FinalArcadia. His reasoning for suspecting her made no sense, and I figured he should know that they don't based on how weak they were, so of course as a Cop he'd try to come up with whatever he can while still seeing if anyone else would follow.

Yeah, while I can see the reason for wanting to lynch Daiya, it really doesn't give us much to work with. Unless he starts to speak up more. New players though I can see being quiet regardless of alignment since it is kind of intimidating to play in a game for the first time, so lack of activity - while not helpful - is kind of a nullread for me for new players.

On another topic, I'm looking through the thread and find Pikochu's posts to be pretty fluffy.. Post #93 has a lot of quotes, but with very little in the way of actual analysis or questioning. And a decent bit of it is pretty much echoing the thoughts of other people, with his few later posts having little substance as well. I can't tell at all what kind of reads he has, even with the pretty decent amount of activity that happened. Couple that with his lack of a vote at all last phase, and he doesn't seem to be taking sides at all, which is a tactic that scum can use to avoid any hand-dirtying.

VOTE: Pikochu

@Pikochu
Do you have any suspicions on anyone so far? You had never responded to my question on D1 about this either.

This is your best defence come next Day Phase. If you're Town your priority should be of lynching Pikochu to try clearing yourself.

As an aside, since Zexy isn't here to announce it:
A hammer has been reached. Voting is locked, the phase is over.

I actually have no authority over this game whatsoever, but that doesn't make the above any less true.
It actually does. The phase is NOT over, I will explain soon.

SUPER AWESOME SACRIFICE SEQUENCE

Epic music started playing as Zexy rushed forward, shouting "IT'S A SUPER AWESOME SACRIFICE SEQUENCE!".
Another Zexy seemed excited: "IT'S A S.A.S.S.!"
The anime Zexy grabbed another Zexy then set off a bomb on his body which took them both out! "BOOOOOOOOM!"

Dear Seth Rollins, you are representing Survival Game.
This was a 13-player bastard game where everyone was independent (no town or mafia faction) with a Mirai Nikki theme. There were 2 cults, although an unfortunate incident led to the elimination of the one. The other managed to recruit everyone alive; by the end it had 5 members, but the winners were 6 as another player who has died got their wincon fulfilled.

The selected role is Minene Uryu the Ninth. Her Future Diary allows her to figure out the optimal escape route in any situation.

As a result, you are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You cannot be targetted by any night actions (including kills). In any day phase you may select to set a bomb, which will kill you and a person of your choosing; after you death, however, you will still be allowed to post in the thread, but you may not vote.

You are allied with the town and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
Seth Rollins commited suicide. He was Minene Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game, Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit
Dear HumanDawn, you are representing It's All About ME Mafia.
This game was co-hosted with Maniacal Engineer (the titular ME). The game was all about ME, not Zexy, so all Zexy did in this one is suggest some things for setup/balance and reading through all of ME's flavor text. The game was an easy town win but is still memorable for ME's flavor text. This game's flavor text is heavily influenced by ME's, as this game is "It's all About Zexy" in a sense.

The selected role is Moose Enthusiast.

As a result, you are the Jester. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely... on yourself!

You are allied with yourself and win if you get lynched.
HumanDan was killed. He was Moose Enthusiast from It's All About ME Mafia, Independent Jester.

Explanation: The night action submission from Seth Rollins to explode alongside HumanDawn happened before a hammer was achieved on him. The day phase proceeds as normal, and ends in about 25 hours. Seth Rollins is still allowed to post in the thread but may not vote. The current vote count is:

FinalArcadia I (Ghostly)

With 7 players alive, 5 are needed for a HYPER-MAJORITY.
This may be the last day phase of the game.

Sorry I've been gone all day and now I'm tired so I'll have to post a more in detail post tomorrow (or rather later? time is confusing) but so two jesters in one game? Kind of odd and not expected at all but I mean Human was definitely acting really weird and ooc for him so in hindsight saying that a lot in this game it at least... makes... sense...

Anyway how could Pikochu have tracked Human when Human literally had no ability to be tracked? Also @Seth Rollins The ability is confusing to me anyway but why did you pick this phase to explode?

UNVOTE: FinalArcadia.
VOTE: Pikochu.

Things will probably make more sense tomorrow morning but for now this'll have to do.:coffee:

My head hurts. Zexy, what are you doing to us? xD

Anyway, GG HD. Well played. That was messed up.

VOTE: Pikochu

Care to explain?

On a preliminary glance, Pikochu hasn't said like, anything, about Giles (not like there's anything to say).

Gonna base my reads on a Piko scumbuddy after the flip. He hasn't really responded much to any player in particular and aside from townreading Elementar, but it was kind of a flipflop from Day 2 and I don't think Pikochu would really do that hard of a flip on a read when he has plenty of others to just coast on. Following up with a Ghostly scumread here implies efforts to get Elementar mislynched as there was still no real point to announcing a townread on Elementar to begin with. Sadly there isn't much to distinguish between an AE and FA read but since Giles posted once and in that post gave absolutely nothing to work with. Scum is in these three.

But wait!

tumblr_inline_ofvjrh50vy1uxg7ks_540.png
I'm actually wondering. If a vig were to be killed by mafia at night, would their own kill go through? I mean, was jd WolfOwl's doing, or could there be a SK on the loose?

Also, I reread day 1 and I noticed that FinalArcadia's posts have been more of a subtle attempt at throwing shade rather than trying to actually contribute.

@FinalArcadia

This was the cop's very first D2 post. Do you mind being the next Lynch target after Pikochu? I'll hand this to HD, I wasn't paying enough attention to this game (I was more involved in Greek Mafia) to really notice this but Alex Kaz was el coppo and for him to just randomly come up with a pretty shitty scumread on you probably means that he copscanned you and you're scum.

I wonder if I can get Pikochu's scumbuddy (probably FA) to shoot himself with my drive tonight MWAHAHAHAHAHA HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE SCUM AND YES I AM CAPABLE OF SELF-TARGETING TO OUTPLAY ME I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU! AM I LYING? WHO KNOWS!

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

So so so SO SO SO SO SO CLOSE! This IS THE WORST DESPAIR TO FEEL! Just when you think you've gotten your victory, someBODY decided to play Martyr and MAKE ME EXPLODE!

... Could I have found it? The best despair that there is? Feeling the taste of victory, but not actually having it because you were randomly blown to pieces? Is tasting my own despair that much better than tasting the despair of others?

Oh well! Dear peasants, despite not being allied with you, I have given you the fruits of my intellect to make up for my actions...! Mwuhahahahahahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if I can get Pikochu's scumbuddy (probably FA) to shoot himself with my drive tonight MWAHAHAHAHAHA HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE SCUM AND YES I AM CAPABLE OF SELF-TARGETING TO OUTPLAY ME I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU! AM I LYING? WHO KNOWS!

You are so weird....

If FA is scum, all she has to do is shoot herself to kill you.

Night 3 start

Two Fatalistic Punsters Town Successfully Lynched, But Orderly Outcome It Avoided

Zexy spoke up: "Meh, I'm so tired of all these fools! Let's just lynch that one! He has to be scum, that's a foolproof plan."
Zexy agreed: "Yeah. Hope you aren't scum who fooled us all."
Zexy nodded: "Yeah. I won't let any more fools fool us again."
Zexy smiled: "Yeah. I've been fooled enough for this month."
And finally, the Zexy that was being voted off, came from the punchline: "HA! FOOLED YA!"
Meanwhile, in some corner, Zexy the host is hiding, trying to brace himself for all the rotten eggs and tomatoes he'll have to face after this update :p

Dear Pikochu, you are representing Zexy Games Mafia.
This is the game we're going to play right now, and should be Zexy's 13th hosted game if it gets completed without any issues, which I wholeheartedly hope. The outcome and memorable moments are obviously unknown as of yet.

The selected role, which appears again in the game's setup is Moose Enthusiast from It's All About ME Mafia.

As a result, you are the Jester. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely... on yourself!

You are allied with yourself and win if you get lynched.
Pikochu won the game! He was Moose Enthusiast from Zexy Games Mafia, Independent Jester.

CONGRATULATIONS TO PIKOCHU WHO WON THE GAME!
It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours (+27 minutes), unless all night actions are submitted early.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom