• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elementar is lying about his ability. Commuter was a pretty popular mafia fakeclaim at one point (fun fact: I fakeclaimed that in my first game as scum and ruined myself by forgetting what I claimed my usage as), and it could be a cover for either roleblocker (hence Eevee's lack of a result) or something like ascetic. Though that would beg the question of why Eevee would be the roleblock choice. Either way, he has the majority so I won't hammer right now so we can try to make sure we make the right choice and also get as much information/discussion out of this phase as possible.

No one has cc'd my game. That means that I am definitely from my game. There were only two power roles in that game, 2 x commuter (the only town in the game) and a kill. I find it hard to believe that I'm roleblocker. Unless someone really doesn't want to cc me for no reason, I don't see how I can be lying.

@Elementar
Why do you think you're the "safest town target?" Your claim isn't proven, same as the rest of us.

AE said I'm their strongest town read. And my claim is the most believeable.

Because you're a strng town read for me... And Elieson is my only scum read at the moment.

...Please explain your logic. This game is about finding mafia, not town. If you're so adamant I'm town, why do you need to confirm that? That's not going to help us win. Go for someone who we may be able to check.

I think Elieson and AE could be scum partners bussing each other, and AE wants to avoid checking them. That's one theory, but I'm happy with an AE lynch now.

...Please explain your logic. This game is about finding mafia, not town. If you're so adamant I'm town, why do you need to confirm that? That's not going to help us win. Go for someone who we may be able to check.

At this late in the game, i need to figure out who i can trust. If i can verify you as town, i can stop questioning your motives

At this late in the game, i need to figure out who i can trust. If i can verify you as town, i can stop questioning your motives

You haven't mentioned questioning my motives before. And at this late point in the game, we need to find scum or lose. If you find a town member, that won't help us win. If you can't trust me without a check, don't, but we need to find scum before we lose.

Here are all players and what they are/claim to be:

Elieson Driver (can't recall game)
AussieEevee Chess Mafia - 2 x Cop
Giles/jdthebud Anti-Hero (tvtropes mafia) - Independent Namecop/1x Vigilante - Killed Night 3
Elementar MSW: Everyone is Scum - Town 2 x Commuter
Pikochu Moose Enthusiast (Zexy Games Mafia) - Independent Jester - Lynched Day 3 - WON THE GAME!
WolfOwl Yuya Sakaki (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Mafia) - Town 1x Vigilante/Doctor - Killed Night 1
Alex Kaz Kyle Katarn (Video Games Mafia) - Town Cop - Killed Night 2
Seth Rollins Minene Uryu the Ninth (Survival Game) - Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit - Commited Suicide Day 3
jdthebud Villager (In-Thread Attacks Mafia) - Town 15% Dayvig - Killed Night 1
FinalArcadia MSW3 - Angel (Doctor)
Daiya Moose Enthusiast (TWR Season '16 Mafia) - Independent Jester - Lynched Day 2 - WON THE GAME!
Ghostly Corrupt?! - Vanilla
HumanDawn Moose Enthusiast (It's All About ME Mafia) - Independent Jester - Killed Day 3

Currently (counting myself), I know that there are 5 town, 4 independents and 4 unknown. There have two be two mafia and three town left, or two mafia, and independent and two town left. Any more scum and the game would be over.

@AussieEevee, so you're telling me that even though we have a confirmed town through restless spirit, you want to check a towny player this late in the game? Also, it magically didn't work Night 1? Also, we already have a town cop in the game. Also, your original role wasn't limited shot. Also, you claimed rook, not bishop. That evidence really piles up. I think you're the traitor rook.

@Ghostly, vanilla is a convenient claim, but believeable. We both had hard games to claim from. But if you were scum, we would've seen the poison ability. That hasn't happened yet, so I say that you're town.

@FinalArcadia, we've already had a doctor in the game. So we have two doctors? We did have a 1 x Vig, but that doesn't warrant enough for two doctors. I think you're lying too. Could be the framer, strongman and roleblocker.

@Elieson, I can't recall if you claimed your game. If you haven't, please do. If so, please tell me. Bus driver seems okay. Pretty null on you at the moment.

I'm going for AE then FA at the moment. Explains why FA doesn't want to hammer AE. Someone please just hammer.

@Seth Rollins, since you're the confirmed townie AE would like, may you please post your thoughts on the game? What do you think of AE?

@AussieEevee, so you're telling me that even though we have a confirmed town through restless spirit, you want to check a towny player this late in the game? Also, it magically didn't work Night 1? Also, we already have a town cop in the game. Also, your original role wasn't limited shot. Also, you claimed rook, not bishop. That evidence really piles up. I think you're the traitor rook.
I told you about the misclaim... I don't know the difference between a rook, and a prince in chess. Don't play it.

maybe the idea of scanning you was a bad idea. Would you prefer I scan FA or Ghostly? Or Elieson if he survives?

But think about what you are doing here, Elementar. If you are wrong and I'm town, the game ends in 4 hours. Are you absolutely certain you have the right choice?

@Seth Rollins, since you're the confirmed townie AE would like, may you please post your thoughts on the game? What do you think of AE?
I gotta admit, I completely forgot about Seth. I know he doesn't think highly of me (He just doesn't know me!) but what are your views on the other players, Seth?

I told you about the misclaim... I don't know the difference between a rook, and a prince in chess. Don't play it.

maybe the idea of scanning you was a bad idea. Would you prefer I scan FA or Ghostly? Or Elieson if he survives?

But think about what you are doing here, Elementar. If you are wrong and I'm town, the game ends in 4 hours. Are you absolutely certain you have the right choice?

If you survive, go for FA. But I am happy with keeping my vote on you.

Night 4 start

The Fatalistic Punster Town Successfully Lynched, But Orderly Outcome It Achieved

With only 5 Zexies left, 3 of them pointed their hands towards another who they thought was suspicious. He realised that there was no way to talk them out of it so he decided to troll them*: "HAHAHA! FOOLED YA!", then committed suicide.
*just like the host Zexy tries to make everyone think it is another Jester update at first glance.

Dear AussieEevee, you are representing Chess Mafia.
This is Zexy's fourth hosted game. It had some unfortunate modkills in both factions, and ended in a mafia win at a Final 3 where the cleared townie was just subbed in.

The selected role is the Queen. She is the leader of the mafia faction. No one would suspect her as she was the wife of the King himself, and she could use the diagonal powers she shares with Bishops to scout the chessboard for information.

As a result, you are the Godfather/1x Rolecop. Any copchecks on you will give a town result. Once in the game, during the night phase, you may select a player and learn their exact role.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one mafia member is alive (or nothing can prevent this from happening).
AussieEevee was lynched. He was the Queen from Chess Mafia, Mafia Godfather/1x Rolecop.

CONGRATULATIONS TO JDTHEBUD WHO WON THE GAME!
It is now Night 4. It will end in 24 hours (+18 minutes), unless all relevant night actions are sent in earlier.

@Zexy, sorry, but why did jd win? xD

@Elieson, I'd really like to know the game your claim is from. I'm going to look through FA's game for other roles again, but for the moment, I'm happy with Ghostly's claim.

I'm sorry for not checking, I got SO busy this week, it was exam week, forgive me. I was going to tell you to vote for AE anyway xD.

I am convinced that both Elieson and Elementar are town. If there is any mafia left, or the rest are jesters, I don't know, but in any way, we should go for FA tomorrow. For reasons that have been already stated many times. Objections?

No objections here. I was actually about to come in here and suggest that we should go after FA once the day phase comes, so I'm definitely for that. Something to note-- AussieEevee seemed to really dodge mentioning FA at all last phase and instead took to mentioning how he was suspicious of Elieson (pushing a lynch on him), thought Elementar was town, and about how he thought my role seemed unlikely. He seemed to distance himself from FA.

All right, I'll preemptively defend myself for the day phase, since I'm sure I'll be alive for it at this point.

I didn't hammer Eevee because I wanted to make sure we made the most of the phase. I legitimately intended to come back in and respond to things, but time got away from me and I never ended up getting on the computer again for the night.

Let's be real here; Eevee was getting lynched no matter what I did last phase. If I was scum, I would've been better off trying to get some cred for lynching him rather than not, especially since the phase was all but over at that time anyway. And if I was scum, all it would do is make me look bad to have been questioning Elementar's claim when a) Eevee and him almost can't be connected and b) Eevee was a dead man walking by the time I had posted. And on that note, we can probably safely assume that Eevee knew he was going to be lynched last phase. He very well could have been trying to play some mindgames for when we looked at his posts after his flip.

There have been 3 different vigilantes in this game (2 normal, 1 dayvig). I'm pretty sure my ability was put here to try to help mitigate some of the inevitable misfires that would be caused by that much killing power. Plus the fact that Midori couldn't protect herself. I'm hoping that I can pull off a successful protect under about 33.3% odds of choosing the correct target, barring a strongman.

\o/ \o/ yay! Nice to see that my D1 read on AE (as my original town character) was correct. Good luck to the remaining players.

Day 5 start

Another Zexy was found dead the following morning.
There were only 3 left; it had to be 2 good and 1 evil. The future of Zexy would be decided this last day.

Dear Elieson, you are representing Random Messages Mafia.
Zexy co-hosted the game alongside returnofMCH. This is Zexy's second hosted game, and returnofMCH's first for Season '16. MCH considers it his biggest success. It ended with a town victory after some excellent play by a group of townies who gathered all the claims and tricked the scum into killing the wrong people.

The selected role is BadAssGardevoir (now known as Etrian Oddity). Being a Gardevoir, he had the Skill Swap ability.

As a result, you are the 1x Bus Driver. Once in the game, during the night phase, you may select Player A and Player B; any actions that would target Player A that night target Player B and vice-versa.

You are allied with the town and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
Elieson was killed. He was BadAssGardevoir from Random Messages Mafia, Town 1x Bus Driver.

It is now Day 5. It will last 48 hours unless a HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 3 players alive, 2 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.
This WILL be the last phase of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom