• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 5 alive and it being Potential *YLO, if you claimed Jester, I'd have immediately pressed for you to be lynched because it'd mean you would've been lying.

If you claimed Jester, I'd have also pushed for the source :D

hehe. Yeah, I know it'd be unbelievable... but I was just thinking I could have done that to troll you, since the Jester flips were annoying you :p

hehe. Yeah, I know it'd be unbelievable... but I was just thinking I could have done that to troll you, since the Jester flips were annoying you :p

I was just TIRED OF JESTERS.

I absorb the power of every ITP win, though. That includes Jesters. I totally support them~

I loved this game. Thank you @Zexy for hosting this, one of the best mafia games I've played. Also I'm sorry for not checking at the end, you know how school is when you got exams being thrown all over you..

Did you enjoy the game?

What I said earlier ^^

What do you think of the setup?

Not gonna lie, it was crazy, but honestly that made it good. I liked every role that was included, and when I first saw my role I was like "wat"

Was the setup balanced?

Ehhh. Nah.

If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?

One Jester was fine. Now 3...

Also I'll definitely participate more in the future and one of the reasons I liked the game was because of the players themselves. I'm looking forward to play with you again!

Basically, I wanted to do is to look really bad with HD's Chocolate claim so in the event that HD gets lynched, I could be held responsible for that lynch. So I decided to doubt that the claim and get HD lynched. For a second, I actually believed the chocolate claim since HD was fighting back. I then decided to do a tracker claim on HD and load and behold, HD flipped Jester. This added more to my case, and boom I got lynched.

I claimed to be the 13th game, so you could have realized that I was lying about my claim when your role PM said that your role was the 13th game.

HD for most entertaining (if he were town he'd be great, solving the game almost by himself when he never even had

Ehh, I only "solved" the game when Day 4 began. FA I was almost sure she was scum when Alex Kaz flipped Town Cop, it just made the most sense. I had my eye on Ghostly Night 3 but when Day 4 came and AussieEevee voted Elieson with nothing else I instantly thought that AE was the last scum. Though, Zexy confirmed to me that Elieson was Town. Elementar was my biggest Town read throughout the entire game btw. Really good consistency, maybe even perfect. That said it's cool that one of my earlier speculations was almost correct. I was also wrong about Giles and Seth being a scum team but the possibility was there with how Giles acted, the truth was that he was just an Independent laying low, which I hadn't actually bothered giving much, if any thought because of my own Independent role.

And sorry Human you were so close omg... that still sucks. and I'll erase FA's record keeper data to alleviate the pain;)

it's ok ghostly, i called the FFRK staff and told them to make sure that FA never gets Noel related soul breaks on her banner

she used 150 mythril, got some nice stuff, but not what she wanted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom