• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 start

• Sunday, October 30th 2016. Early morning, just a bit after midnight. Zexy had a busy Saturday full of IRL stuff, including going to a bar alongside some friends he hasn't seen for a while at night. After coming back home, he logged in to Bulbagarden; he had duties to perform. He had to post about his Pokemon GO session the previous morning, spam Post Count++ threads, write the Day 2 start update for Greek Mythology Mafia and most importantly, guard The Machine.

Which Machine, you ask? The very one that helped ME become one again after he was split to 10 7 months ago. It was inside a deep hole in a staff-only area of Bulbagarden Forums. After that was accomplished, some staff members believed it should've been destroyed, as Random Punster could've Regenerated again and use it for nefarious deeds. But there were others who believed it should stay around to be used again if some other staff member's Regeneration went wrong someday. Zexy was one of the people in the second group; in the end, it was decided that The Machine would stay around, but the staff members who asked for that would have to guard it in shifts. Tonight was Zexy's turn.

Despite the dangers The Machine posed, he was never really afraid of guarding it. He had confidence in his abilities. However, this one night, he was more tired than usual, and he's also drunk some alcohol... and that's when it happened. While patrolling around The Machine, thinking of what to include in his Greek Mythology Mafia update, he tripped and fell in...

The next morning, ME who was supposed to shift found them asleep. All 13 of them.

Soon after contacting the other staff about it and gathering them all in the area, the 13 identical Zexies woke up. One of them stepped forward and said: "Hello everyone, I am Zexy. Let me introduce you to my associates; Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy and of course, Zexy."

Enzap facepalmed: "Oh boy, do we really have to deal with this again :("

The staff deduced that just like in ME's case, some of the Zexies would be against the idea of reintegration. The entire procedure had to happen again. The 13 Zexies were locked in the room with the machine, and the game begun once again. It was all about Zexy now.

Role PMs start going out now. Please confirm in-thread that you have received yours during Day 1.
    The update time for this game shall be GMT midnight, which is ~40 minutes + 3 hours from now. DST will not affect any phase's length, it may affect the update time for your timezone, though.
    It is now Day 1, it will last 48 hours (+3 hours and ~40 minutes), unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs. With 13 players alive, 9 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Night 1 start

• DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
    jdthebud II (WolfOwl, FinalArcadia)
    AussieEevee II (jdthebud, Alex Kaz)
    Seth Rollins I (Giles)
    Daiya I (Elieson)
    Elieson I (Daiya)

The 13 Zexies were left alone to kill each other off... but they did nothing in Day 1. Which shouldn't be a surprise, the original Zexy never really liked Day 1 either.

No one was lynched.
    It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours unless all actions are sent in earlier.

Day 3 start

• Zexy pointed towards Zexy and said: "This Zexy is scummy. Lynch him, lynch him, lynch him!"
    Zexy got annoyed at that, took out a gun and killed Zexy.
    "Nah, I'd rather we kill you..."

Dear Alex Kaz, you are representing Video Games Mafia.
    This is Zexy's third hosted game, co-hosted with AussieEevee. The setup was originally designed to be 20-player, then cut down to 15-player. An unfortunate incident in Day 1 led to 3 modkills on town, further throwing the balance off. The mafia played well from that point onwards and won.

The selected role is Kyle Katarn. He can use the Force.

As a result, you are the Cop Once per night, you may select a player and learn their alignment.

You are allied with the town and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
    Alex Kaz was killed. He was Kyle Katarn from Video Games Mafia, Town Cop.

Apologies for the late update. Update time time is moved 4 hours forward from what it was, in hopes it won't happen again.
    It is now Day 3. It will last 48 hours (+27 minutes), unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
    With 9 players alive, 6 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Night 2 start

• The Fatalistic Punster Town Successfully Lynched, But Orderly Outcome It Avoided

Zexy made a funny face at Zexy, which annoyed Zexy a lot as Zexy found it offensive.
    When Zexy tried to confront him about it, Zexy made a funny face at him too.
    Zexy tried next. Same.
    In the end, most Zexies decided that Zexy might be fooling them all and attempted to lynch him.
    But before they could do so, Zexy was burned by the Eternal Flames of Troll Hell...

Dear Daiya, you are representing TWR Season '16 Mafia.
    This was a special occasion game to commemorate the best games and roles from the latest War Room season. The game was co-hosted with TheCapsFan and Maniacal Engineer was also a great help, thus making it a product of most of the staff team. The game was a huge hit and ended in a town win at a final 3 LYLO. It introduced the concept of a semi-open setup with a very diverse role pool, as it could have any role that appeared in the season (with a few clauses). This specific concept is carried on in this game as well.

The selected role is Moose Enthusiast from It's All About ME Mafia.

As a result, you are the Jester. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely... on yourself!

You are allied with yourself and win if you get lynched.
    Daiya won the game! They were Moose Enthusiast from TWR Season '16 Mafia, Jester.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DAIYA WHO WON THE GAME!
    The game continues with the remaining players.
    It is now Night 2. It will last 24 hours (-35 minutes) unless all night actions are sent in early.

Day 2 start

• Zexy stepped forward, pulled off a gun and pointed it at himself: "SHOOT: Zexy"
    Another Zexy said "HIT" and the first Zexy committed suicide, just like that.

Dear jdthebud, you are representing In-Thread Attacks Mafia.
    This was a 13 player game where everyone had the same role; they could shoot someone else each day with a 15% chance of success. After several lucky (and not-so-lucky) shots, the game ended in a town win.

The selected role is just one of the town members; there was no separate flavor for each player.

As a result, you are the 15% Dayvig. Every day you can type SHOOT: <player> in the thread; there is a 15% chance you will kill them.

You are allied with the town and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
    jdthebud was killed. He was Villager from In-Thread Attacks Mafia, Town 15% Dayvig

A bit later, Zexy started rapping: "HERE'S A LITTLE STORY ABOUT A HERO NAMED YUYA
    WHO LIVES IN THE WORLD OF CRAZY CARD DUELERS"
    Another Zexy asked him to stop: "It's annoying. I'll kill you if you continue!"
    Zexy yet continued: "COMBAT TRAINED AT AN ILL ACADEMY
    WRECK FOOLS WITH HIS DECK
    GOT KILLA-"
    The other Zexy has shot him down: "KILLA indeed. I warned you..."

Dear WolfOwl, you are representing Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V Mafia.
    This is Zexy's first hosted game ever, back in Season '14. A small 9-player game whose setup he thought of in the single night, only to post in the next one (there was no queue back then) and getting it started soon after. It received criticism for stacking a few unusual roles on important characters (1x Vig + Doctor and a Bodyguard) while letting others be Miller and Vanilla.

The selected role is Yuya Sakaki the protagonist. He can use duels to protect others or eliminate someone.

As a result, you are the 1x Vigilante/Doctor. Once in the game, during the night phase, you can select a player and kill them. Each night phase, you can select another player and protect them from a single non-strongman kill.

WolfOwl was killed. She was Yuya Sakaki from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Mafia, Town 1x Vigilante/Doctor

It is now Day 2. It will last 48 hours unless a HYPER-MAJORITY occurs. With 11 players alive, 8 are needed for a HYPER-MAJORITY.

SUPER AWESOME SACRIFICE SEQUENCE

• Epic music started playing as Zexy rushed forward, shouting "IT'S A SUPER AWESOME SACRIFICE SEQUENCE!".
    Another Zexy seemed excited: "IT'S A S.A.S.S.!"
    The anime Zexy grabbed another Zexy then set off a bomb on his body which took them both out! "BOOOOOOOOM!"

Dear Seth Rollins, you are representing Survival Game.
    This was a 13-player bastard game where everyone was independent (no town or mafia faction) with a Mirai Nikki theme. There were 2 cults, although an unfortunate incident led to the elimination of the one. The other managed to recruit everyone alive; by the end it had 5 members, but the winners were 6 as another player who has died got their wincon fulfilled.

The selected role is Minene Uryu the Ninth. Her Future Diary allows her to figure out the optimal escape route in any situation.

As a result, you are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You cannot be targetted by any night actions (including kills). In any day phase you may select to set a bomb, which will kill you and a person of your choosing; after you death, however, you will still be allowed to post in the thread, but you may not vote.

Seth Rollins commited suicide. He was Minene Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game, Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit
    Dear HumanDawn, you are representing It's All About ME Mafia.
    This game was co-hosted with Maniacal Engineer (the titular ME). The game was all about ME, not Zexy, so all Zexy did in this one is suggest some things for setup/balance and reading through all of ME's flavor text. The game was an easy town win but is still memorable for ME's flavor text. This game's flavor text is heavily influenced by ME's, as this game is "It's all About Zexy" in a sense.

The selected role is Moose Enthusiast.

As a result, you are the Jester. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely... on yourself!

HumanDan was killed. He was Moose Enthusiast from It's All About ME Mafia, Independent Jester.

Explanation: The night action submission from Seth Rollins to explode alongside HumanDawn happened before a hammer was achieved on him. The day phase proceeds as normal, and ends in about 25 hours. Seth Rollins is still allowed to post in the thread but may not vote. The current vote count is:

FinalArcadia I (Ghostly)

With 7 players alive, 5 are needed for a HYPER-MAJORITY.
    This may be the last day phase of the game.

Night 3 start

• Two Fatalistic Punsters Town Successfully Lynched, But Orderly Outcome It Avoided

Zexy spoke up: "Meh, I'm so tired of all these fools! Let's just lynch that one! He has to be scum, that's a foolproof plan."
    Zexy agreed: "Yeah. Hope you aren't scum who fooled us all."
    Zexy nodded: "Yeah. I won't let any more fools fool us again."
    Zexy smiled: "Yeah. I've been fooled enough for this month."
    And finally, the Zexy that was being voted off, came from the punchline: "HA! FOOLED YA!"
    Meanwhile, in some corner, Zexy the host is hiding, trying to brace himself for all the rotten eggs and tomatoes he'll have to face after this update :p

Dear Pikochu, you are representing Zexy Games Mafia.
    This is the game we're going to play right now, and should be Zexy's 13th hosted game if it gets completed without any issues, which I wholeheartedly hope. The outcome and memorable moments are obviously unknown as of yet.

The selected role, which appears again in the game's setup is Moose Enthusiast from It's All About ME Mafia.

Pikochu won the game! He was Moose Enthusiast from Zexy Games Mafia, Independent Jester.

CONGRATULATIONS TO PIKOCHU WHO WON THE GAME!
    It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours (+27 minutes), unless all night actions are submitted early.

Last edited:
    Day 4 start

• Zexy opened a TvTropes tab. Then he opened another one. And another one. And another one. And another one. And another one...
    The mafia felt pity for him and spared him from this endless misery...

Dear Giles jdthebud, you are representing tvtropes mafia.
    This is Zexy's twelfth hosted game. It was originally to be co-hosted alongside returnofMCH but he stepped down and Zexy continued by himself, although MCH still helped with the setup and role PMs. It resulted in a scum win thanks to a quick hammer.

The selected role is Anti-Hero. They were the game's independent who could check people's names so they could find the Town Doctor and Mafia Godfather, then had to take them both down to win. To help this in this task, they had a vigilante shot.

As a result, you are the Namecop/1x Vigilante. Every night phase you can select a player; if they are the Godfather or the Doctor, you will learn their exact name. Once in the game, during the night phase, you can also select a player which will be killed.

You are allied with yourself and win when the Godfather and the Doctor are dead (regardless of whether you are alive).
    jdthebud was killed. He was Anti-Hero from tvtropes mafia, Independent Namecop/1x Vigilante.

It is now Day 4. It will last 48 hours unless a HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
    With 5 players alive, 4 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.
    This may be the last day phase of the game.

Night 4 start

• The Fatalistic Punster Town Successfully Lynched, But Orderly Outcome It Achieved

With only 5 Zexies left, 3 of them pointed their hands towards another who they thought was suspicious. He realised that there was no way to talk them out of it so he decided to troll them*: "HAHAHA! FOOLED YA!", then committed suicide.
    *just like the host Zexy tries to make everyone think it is another Jester update at first glance.

Dear AussieEevee, you are representing Chess Mafia.
    This is Zexy's fourth hosted game. It had some unfortunate modkills in both factions, and ended in a mafia win at a Final 3 where the cleared townie was just subbed in.

The selected role is the Queen. She is the leader of the mafia faction. No one would suspect her as she was the wife of the King himself, and she could use the diagonal powers she shares with Bishops to scout the chessboard for information.

As a result, you are the Godfather/1x Rolecop. Any copchecks on you will give a town result. Once in the game, during the night phase, you may select a player and learn their exact role.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one mafia member is alive (or nothing can prevent this from happening).
    AussieEevee was lynched. He was the Queen from Chess Mafia, Mafia Godfather/1x Rolecop.

CONGRATULATIONS TO JDTHEBUD WHO WON THE GAME!
    It is now Night 4. It will end in 24 hours (+18 minutes), unless all relevant night actions are sent in earlier.

Day 5 start

• Another Zexy was found dead the following morning.
    There were only 3 left; it had to be 2 good and 1 evil. The future of Zexy would be decided this last day.

Dear Elieson, you are representing Random Messages Mafia.
    Zexy co-hosted the game alongside returnofMCH. This is Zexy's second hosted game, and returnofMCH's first for Season '16. MCH considers it his biggest success. It ended with a town victory after some excellent play by a group of townies who gathered all the claims and tricked the scum into killing the wrong people.

The selected role is BadAssGardevoir (now known as Etrian Oddity). Being a Gardevoir, he had the Skill Swap ability.

As a result, you are the 1x Bus Driver. Once in the game, during the night phase, you may select Player A and Player B; any actions that would target Player A that night target Player B and vice-versa.

Elieson was killed. He was BadAssGardevoir from Random Messages Mafia, Town 1x Bus Driver.

It is now Day 5. It will last 48 hours unless a HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
    With 3 players alive, 2 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.
    This WILL be the last phase of the game.

Endgame

• 2 of the remaining 3 Zexies tried to put the blame on the other. The 3rd one had to decide. He did; he let them kill each other off, and he was the last survivor. Asking for the help of the other staff, he managed to use the machine to fuse back with the 12 dead Zexies into the original Zexy, just like it happened with ME.
    It was all fine once again. Perhaps this time, The Machine should be destroyed...

Dear FinalArcadia, you are representing Murder, She Wrote 3.
    This was the 3rd game of the Murder, She Wrote series (and last game of the original trilogy), hosted by AussieEevee. Zexy started co-hosting the series with AussieEevee from this game onwards. It was the only game of the series that led to a mafia win in a final 3 LYLO, thanks to the weaker town that led to a more balanced setup.

The selected role is Scott Nelson (the killer).

As a result, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades (JOAT; 1x Framer 1x Strongman 1x Roleblocker). You can use each of the following ability once, but only up to one per night:

Framer: Select a player; they will show as mafia to any copchecks directed at them for the night.
    Strongman: Select a player, then assign the mafia kill to your name, aimed at said player; the kill will bypass protection.
    Roleblocker: Select a player; they may be unable to use their role for the night.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one mafia member is alive (or nothing can prevent this from happening).
    FinalArcadia was lynched. She was Scott Nelson from Murder, She Wrote 3, Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades.
    Dear Elementar, you are representing Murder She Wrote: Everyone is Scum Edition.
    This is Zexy's 9th hosted game. Co-hosted with AussieEevee, their first hosted game in Season '17. It holds the record of being the shortest game in TWR history, phase-wise, as it did end in Day 1. The setup was such that it became possible, and the best-case scenario for the winners happened. It led to a mafia win... although the mafia was effectively the town of that game.

The selected role is the lone Townie. They had to survive until a certain phase and had a two-shot commuter ability to help in that.

As a result, you are the 2x Commuter. Twice during the game, in different night phases, you can select to commute, which will prevent you from talking in-thread for the rest of the night phase but also make you immune to any night actions.

Elementar won in endgame! He was the lone villager from Murder, She Wrote: Everyone is Scum Edition, Town 2x Commuter.
    Dear Ghostly, you are representing Corrupt?! Mafia.
    This was a game co-hosted with Calvin focusing on the Poisoner mechanic. It was originally 13-player but had to be cut down to 9-player, then simplified to be similar to a regular Mafia Universe-style turbo game. The game was a perfect sweep from the mafia.

The selected role is a vanilla townie.

As a result, you are Vanilla. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely!

Ghostly won in endgame! She was a villager from Corrupt?! Mafia, Town Vanilla.

CONGRATULATIONS TO TOWN FOR WINNING THE GAME!

Zexy Games Mafia Role PMs - QuickTopic free message board hosting - Role PMs
    Zexy Games Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting - Host QT
    Zexy Games Mafia QT - QuickTopic free message board hosting - Mafia QT

Questions, comments and the rest coming soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom