• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 2: Witch Hunt in Salem

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Pika_pika42 IV (Iteru, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master, Midorikawa)
jdthebud I (Skullcrow)
Lone_Garurumon I (Elieson)

Night 2: Witch Hunt in Salem

The remaining Zexies were still shocked by the previous events, but the day wasn't over. Someone should've been lynched. Eventually a consensus was reached... but they messed up and got the wrong person to be lynched instead!

The one to be lynched wanted to say his last words: "You got me wrong! You want that person lynched instead! Why did you get me involved in this witch hunt, I want to go back to my little town of Salem already! Vote INNOCENT, please!"

The others seemed confused, but one of them who was acting like a leading figure had something to say: "Why would you talk about witch hunts if you weren't the witch here! Salem isn't a real town, it's just a game! You try to kid us and get off the hook, huh? GUILTY for me."

Most others followed suit with GUILTY votes and he was lynched.

It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevtiable outcome.

Last edited:
the game could have ended right here, you all should be happy

IMPORTANT CORRECTION
MISTAKE!
I am sorry it is coming down to this but since it is EXTREMELY important:

@Pika_pika42 is still alive. @Iteru was lynched instead.
Pika_pika42's role PM has been revealed but I will let this slide because it was my mistake.

Dear Iteru, you represent the Serial Killer from Little Town of Salem. It was a [9p] game that was supposed to be a [15p] game run of Town of Salem in a mafia format but was cut down because of not enough players. The Serial Killer along with the Survivor won the game in the end, with only town ever dying until endgame.

You are the Town of Salem Serial Killer. You are Night Immune; conventional kills cannot work on you. Once per night you may select a person and attempt to kill them. You also act like a Granny, attempting to kill all people who visit you.

You win if all other factions are dead while at least one Serial Killer is alive.
Alternatively, if you are dead, you may win if another Serial Killer achieves their win condition.
Iteru was lynched. He was Serial Killer (Little Town of Salem), Independent Town of Salem Serial Killer

@AussieEevee yiu been quiet so speak up.

I haven't been quiet. I've been asleep. I don't really have much to say except that Skullcrow is kinda raising some alarms for me.

And what's your source for this, besides my trying to stop a likely Jester lynch?

I would rather get a mafia or indep lynch instead of a town lynch, and lynching the serial killer is better than the Jester, but still... Why did you redirect from Pika to Iteru?

I would rather get a mafia or indep lynch instead of a town lynch, and lynching the serial killer is better than the Jester, but still... Why did you redirect from Pika to Iteru?
Why are you making assumptions?
And I voted against the Pika lynch because I clearly was the only one to notice or care that she stood to be a Jester and end the game?
You
Never
Lynch
A
Potential
Jester
I don't even care what Human's PM implies, it was dumb.

I actually don't know what to say.
Actually, yeah, I've told a player privately earlier today that I didn't believe there was scum. And I don't feel comfortable with claiming my game either. And why would you want me to reveal my plan so everyone who is a threat to town can see it? That's not good at all. But I promise, it can work. Pika can back me up that it has potential.
Also, I'm going to help someone right now, so I don't know how long I'll be gone for. A few hours I expect.

Why are you making assumptions?
And I voted against the Pika lynch because I clearly was the only one to notice or care that she stood to be a Jester and end the game?
You
Never
Lynch
A
Potential
Jester
I don't even care what Human's PM implies, it was dumb.
It's not because of what humans role pm says. It's what I know someone else's says and it would contradict that someone else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom