• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait...will 2 lynch redirectors using their power then cancel each other out? Looks like my logic might be flawed...

[Unvote] HumanDawn

Can you explain your reason for voting HD over RC?

The Lynch Redirect is already used from D2. It was 1 shot in Holiday Mafia. I don't like Sword Master's pushes but being Resetti clears him unless we got some bigger bastard thing going on... or Pika lied to me about Rainbow Cloud's game.

Anyway, game is already over because I submitted my Lynch Redirect already. It's up to Zexy to wake up and post the update.

Wait, does Lynch Redirect simulate Hyper Majority conditions?

It usually doesn't but Zexy told me that when I use it, the phase will end immediately and anything afterwards is null.

The Lynch Redirect is already used from D2. It was 1 shot in Holiday Mafia. I don't like Sword Master's pushes but being Resetti clears him unless we got some bigger bastard thing going on... or Pika lied to me about Rainbow Cloud's game.

Anyway, game is already over because I submitted my Lynch Redirect already. It's up to Zexy to wake up and post the update.
I see...well guess we'll find out soon enough.

We got a 2/3 chance of catching scum, with HD, RC and JD , only of one of these can be town, so if JD is town, he would be voting either HD or RC as to him he will know that they both are anti-town.

Endgame

Endgame: Everything is Fine... For Now

The evil Zexy's impatience ended up being his undoing, however; despite the fall of his last two kills, he was now exposed to all the others left. He was lynched himself, but before his eventual death he had some last words:

"You think it's over now! Oh come on! First of all, you can't ever really get rid of us; you'll have to Regenerate us back in, or the True Zexy won't be complete... besides, WE're not alone. Don't you wonder how the host ended up getting split again? That's right, our true boss; you'll have a hard time getting rid of him."

Dear Rainbow Cloud, you represent Antiochus IV from Holiday Mafia 2016. It was a [15p] game that pitted the heroes and villains of Christmas, Hanukkah and Festivus against each other. The game ended in a mafia win after the town failed to lynch correctly in a tense final 3 situation.

You are the Bulletproof 1x Lynch Redirector Roleblocker. You may survive attempts at your life. Once in the game, during the day phase, you can force the lynch to be on a person of your choosing despite the vote count. Once per night you can select a player and attempt to prevent them from acting.

You are allied with the mafia and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
Rainbow Cloud was lynched. He was Antiochus IV (Holiday Mafia 2016), Mafia Bulletproof 1x Lynch Redirector Roleblocker

Despite the last evil Zexy's alarming words, the others were grateful it was over once again. They called in the admins who took everyone, dead and alive alike, and put them up for reintegration. The original Zexy was now reborn, confused over what happened and not remembering who did this to him... but whoever he was, he'll need to pay, someday.

Dear HumanDawn, you represent the Rich Townie from Shop Mafia. Shop Mafia was a [9p] game with 7 townies (one of which was Rich) and 2 mafia. No one had any roles in the beginning, but they had Coins; each night phase a shop list would be announced and people would use their Coins to buy roles. The game ended in a town win after the last mafia hit SoaringLooker who, true to his memetic status, bought Bomb.

You are the Rich Townie (Miller Bomb). You have 70 Coins, you may receive more Coins later in the game through several actions (in a way that will mirror the way it happened in Shop Mafia). Each night phase you will be PM'd a list of roles you can buy with said Coins, of which you may buy anything you might afford and use it immediately.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
Dear jdthebud, you represent Lillie & Nebby from Pokemon Sun/Moon Mafia. It was a [17p] game that pitted 13 Alolan Islanders against 4 Team Skull (and Aether Foundation) characters. The game ended in a town win after 3 consecutive lynches of mafia in MILO.

You are the Nights 1-2 Commuter, Night 5+ 1x Strongman Vigilante + PICK ONE: Bulletproof Poisonproof OR Untargettable Bleeder. You forcibly Commute in Nights 1 and 2; you cannot talk in-thread during those nights, but you are immune to any night actions. If you survive until Night 5, you gain a 1x Strongman Vigilante shot. One night in the game, you can attempt to kill someone and bypass most regular forms of protection. You may also pick one more ability. Either Bulletproof Poisonproof which makes you immune to all regular kills and poisons until you are the last player alive or Untargettable Bleeder which makes you immune to all non-killing night actions and delays your death by one phase if it ever happens.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
Dear Lone_Garurumon, you represent a townie from No Effort Mafia. It was a non-mafia game where you just signed up and rated three stats, then everything was RNGd and played out like a completely automated mafia game. The game ended in a town win in a final 3 situation with Maniacal Engineer as the mafia (with max Persuasion!); even though he did almost nothing in the game he is still amused by that event.

You are the Stat Voter. You need to rank the following three stats as you wish: Accuracy, Towniness, Persuasion. From that point onwards your vote will be randomized for the rest of the game. You may still talk but you cannot influence the game in any other way.

Dear Sword Master, you represent Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia by CrackFox in 2014 from Sockpuppet Mafia 2016. The game was [10p], part of the site's Halloween Sockpuppet events. The sockpuppets got actual roles based on their names, so this one got Mr. Resetti. I got the idea of re-using a role CrackFox used in Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia back in 2014, the first and so far only reviving role I've ever played against. Animal Crossing Mafia was a town win after 4 consecutive LYLOs (us mafia messed up) and Sockpuppet was also a town win in a -LO situation.

You are the 1x Phase Resetter. One day phase in the game you may attempt to reset the phase; if used in Day X, it will then become start of Night X-1 again and any deaths/wasted night actions/etc. will reset to how they were in the start of Night X-1

ENDGAME!
Congratulations to the town for winning the game!

More comments in a while.

Last edited:
Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the setup and the balance?
What did you think of the flavor text (the parts of it that are already up that is...)?
If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?
Would you participate in Zexy Games Mafia III?

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, it was a good game, I certainly had fun, and a good game to jump back into mafia.

It was a bit bastard, but I didn't mind that, in fact I kinda enjoyed the fact that it was bastard.
What did you think of the flavor text (the parts of it that are already up that is...)?

It was quite good, and was a fun read.
Nothing really, it was good as it is.
Yeah, I enjoyed this one, and I would love to join a game like this again!

Woot. We is awesome. GG guys.

Did you enjoy the game?
It was pretty fun. Kinda confusing to figure out sometimes, but that's the point.
Awful. Just awful. But then again that's the point. Did all 15 games even get represented? Because you doubled up a role and game word-for-word. It gave scumhunting this cool edge to it since you never knew what kind of bastardry was waiting around the corner.
It's a fun read, more would've been nice though.
Dat double-bomb-blammo. It didn't terribly achieve much. Or, maybe it did because we got the confusion out?
Oh yes.

Oh, noes, I edited my post in a mafia game. Surely I am the greatest of all evulz.

Oh, phew! I thought there might have been an added Fool or something considering what my Role PM said and it was LYLO. Good game, guys! Anyway, this isn't my win but Elementar's. He basically rode the game as its leader and used his role well. He has improved quite a lot as a player. I only filled in to do what he would have done.

Not surprised Elieson was an Independent, but I thought he was more likely to be a 2nd Fool than a.... 3rd Serial Killer!

@HumanDawn ypu still deserve credit for making the right choice :)

I was actually worried you guys would lynch human over RC when it was so obvious.

Congrats town! @Elementar @Elieson thanks for helping this indep out :)

Zexy that was not balanced :p

Also I would make sure that phase reset role disappears forever.

And es I would play in another Zexy games.

Oh, phew! I thought there might have been an added Fool or something considering what my Role PM said and it was LYLO. Good game, guys! Anyway, this isn't my win but Elementar's. He basically rode the game as its leader and used his role well. He has improved quite a lot as a player. I only filled in to do what he would have done.

Not surprised Elieson was an Independent, but I thought he was more likely to be a 2nd Fool than a.... 3rd Serial Killer!

Thankyou so much HD. Although, I became a scumread before you subbed in. You did very well and ultimately chose the right person. But thankyou :)

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes!

... ... It was obviously poor, but that's what made the game so good. Town were highly outnumbered to say the least, but I love bastard games.

It's very nice and I enjoyed reading it. I'd like to see you do FT more often, but it is hard work.

Killing SC before using my Lightning Rod as a draw in for the bomb. Might've helped. And trusted my instincts on Elieson more. I knew I should've pushed harder.

Yes :) Definitely

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes.
It's good.
Well-written.
ERROR 404: No answer found
I'm in!

Also, forgot to mention, but great hosting @Zexy. Being a bastard game, it would've been very hard to cater for, and you did a brilliant job.

Mod errors:

Didn't notice that RC re-put the Lynch Redirector on Iteru late in Day 2. He put it then removed it earlier then missed the second action/shrugged it off thinking I was just re-reading the first.

Forgot to give Iteru's bounty to Elementar in time. Didn't matter in the end as that night was reset anyway.

... I have a feeling Elieson's role might've been an always- win :(

Other than the latter I think the balance was OK, town had little numbers but got a Doctor with the non-town not having Strongman, 2 Commuter Bomb Restless Spirits (those are very strong roles if used well... they weren't used well though but town still won!), Shop (you all saw what it could do) and 1x Phase Resetter (you also saw what it could do!)

Also, forgot to mention, but great hosting @Zexy. Being a bastard game, it would've been very hard to cater for, and you did a brilliant job.
Thanks but it actually was the game I got the most errors in :( I created a game too bastard for me to flawlessly manage -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom