• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
tfw if i didnt vote max we'd STILL be talking about the year we were born...

"max wasn't in any danger but i don't like it anyway" ???

What would you have liked me to do instead then? You can't say it is too much without offering potentially more appealing alternatives on what to do. If you want to critisize my playstyle which I have used to being successful most of the time, offer something better than "I don't like it because it is too much for me.".
Mmm. I guess it could just be a play style that irks me, it just doesn't feel right building what could very easily be called a wagon so suddenly. Personally I would've just confirmed and waited to see what happened, but I can't deny that you did break us out of joke mode. I just don't like to see something like a wagon forming without any justification.

Okay so you admit you were pressured then? 3 votes. First few minutes of Day 1. I would understand a surprise but I'd expect you to cool off immediately.
Something tells me you still don't get what I'm trying to say, but let's leave it at that.

What if Human & Max are both Town and the real scum is laughing all over this?
It's possible.

Mmm. I guess it could just be a play style that irks me, it just doesn't feel right building what could very easily be called a wagon so suddenly. Personally I would've just confirmed and waited to see what happened, but I can't deny that you did break us out of joke mode. I just don't like to see something like a wagon forming without any justification.

Me neither but it is early Day 1 where it is acceptable. Confirming and waiting is not playing the game. Your vote is your power, it is there to be used.

Oh yeah, because Max1996 was definitely going to be in danger of being lynched in the first few minutes of the phase... This seems like a random quick defence for buddying and treating something harmless like it is bigger than it is.
How is it buddying? and how is joke voting harmless? Joke votes have a habit of turning into joke lynches. ( @Maniacal Engineer )

@Elementar We're not allowed to name claim. It's rule 3, I think.

About the Mido thing... We went over this in Shop mafia too, but Mido being aggressive is just Mido being Mido. It's not something I would pay any attention to. Especially day 1.

I'm sorry what? I never put a vote onto HD, I just mentioned them to draw their attention and get their explanation for why they did what they did.
I haven't been told to put any votes anywhere or anything. At this point I'm just assuming that my vote is randomly allocated at some point. So far I have no idea where it'll go or when.
You should ask how it exactly works. We don't want to be surprised by unexpected mechanincs.

i do this literally every game and i still have to explain it almost everytime
probably because it's that annoying everytime
He shouldn't... if he were Town, but he sure felt pressured and interestingly so did other people for these 3 votes. Coupled with the OMGUS early in the game and how many other players jumped to their defence I'm very confident of this vote.

Interesting statement, but don't you think that would look good for him, actually? If he's scum, his teammates would rather avoid tying themselves to him unnecessarily, maybe one would step in at most. Multiple players coming against the votes on him indicates he's town.

Pretty sure Max's point was that getting irritated at a dumb joke wagon in the first hour of the game before he could even be around to react does not equal feeling pressured or threatened. You can call something dumb and irritating (which it is) without feeling any danger from it.

Anyway, moving on, I think the reactions created do say something, but it's run its course. I suggest you unvote Max.
I don't remember seeing Garurumon's claim in any of the games drawn from, but I feel he seems townish enough.
Also, Elementar's behavior and posts are telling me he's the jester, I think he's off the table.

@Elementar We're not allowed to name claim. It's rule 3, I think.

Thankyou.

About the Mido thing... We went over this in Shop mafia too, but Mido being aggressive is just Mido being Mido. It's not something I would pay any attention to. Especially day 1.

For me, it's not the aggressiveness, but the weirdness they're showing. They pressured me into voting on a real case when none existed, saying later that they had no idea what they're saying. I like aggressive, but acting suspiciously is making me wary of them.

And @Skullcrow, what makes you think I'm a jester? Comparing this to my Jester play in Spring Mafia, it's nothing like it.

For me, it's not the aggressiveness, but the weirdness they're showing. They pressured me into voting on a real case when none existed, saying later that they had no idea what they're saying. I like aggressive, but acting suspiciously is making me wary of them.
It still feels like Mido, honestly. Mido pushes. Mido is aggressive. I don't pay too much attention to it.

We had enough to discuss with the whole joke BW, let alone this behaviour.

And I'm calling it now. I think Mido's jester. Hopefully there aren't several others in the game.

Calling Mido jester for her usual playstyle/attempts to get the game moving, the opposite of trying to get lynched

This reaction shows that we had enough discussion points without trying to force somebody to vote for no reason.
what
Lone, so what happened with your vote on HD? Does that actually count or were you told to do that?
as Garurumon pointed out then, what
Oops, I was mistaken, sorry. Got confused.
oh
(also weird formatting in the quote there for some reason)
I've done it before, so I don't agree with the votes on HD either. But I am more confident you're a jester now, because you haven't addressed any of the info on you, and this looks like an attempt to be scummier.
Responding to something not directed at you to justify something you weren't asked about, and going back to calling Mido jester.
Her behavior has been fully normal and pretty townish for her, and I'm sure you know that. You, however, have been behaving oddly and in obviously attention-getting/suspicious ways.

Calling Mido jester for her usual playstyle/attempts to get the game moving, the opposite of trying to get lynched

They even admitted they had no idea what they're talking about. They're not usually weird. Telling me to vote for someone when no cases are open can be seen as scummy and pushing for a mislynch. Their responses were confusing and didn't explain why they did that. They're lucky I'm not reading them scum.

Mido was arguing that what they said to me about voting was to get the game moving, but that was already achieved with the BW formed on Max. That got discussion going. There was no need to tell me to vote someone.

as Garurumon pointed out then, what

oh
(also weird formatting in the quote there for some reason)

Yeah, I got confused.

Responding to something not directed at you to justify something you weren't asked about, and going back to calling Mido jester.
Her behavior has been fully normal and pretty townish for her, and I'm sure you know that. You, however, have been behaving oddly and in obviously attention-getting/suspicious ways.

Is the responding thing about justifying HD's actions. If so, Mido's done the same thing. And several people agreed that Mido has been suspicious and could be Jester. I'm honestly confused as to why I'm in focus. Technically, you can say that getting attention helps you lead town. If I wanted attention on myself, and to get myself lynched, I'd make myself look a lot scummier than this. I did get 6 or so votes on me in Spring Mafia when trying to be Jester.

If I wanted attention on myself, and to get myself lynched, I'd make myself look a lot scummier than this. I did get 6 or so votes on me in Spring Mafia when trying to be Jester.

I don't understand why someone gives reference of Spring Mafia when it was just for fun and is not to be counted as an official Mafia game.

Everyone was behaving totally crazy in that game as everyone was a jester, unlike any other Mafia game.

I don't understand why someone gives reference of Spring Mafia when it was just for fun and is not to be counted as an official Mafia game.

Everyone was behaving totally crazy in that game as everyone was a jester, unlike any other Mafia game.

I thought I was the only Jester. I played to the best of my ability. If I was Jester this game, I would be trying more hard to get lynched.

The 15 games represented will be:
1 Sockpuppet Mafia 2016
2 Greek Mythology Mafia
3 Zexy Games Mafia
4 ABCs Mafia
5 Holiday Mafia 2016
6 Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia
7 Little Town of Salem
8 Pokemon Sun/Moon Mafia
9 Random Messages Mafia 2
10 Shop Mafia
11 Baccano! Mafia
12 Zexy Games II Mafia
13 Street Fight
14 No Effort Mafia
15 Everybody is Jester Mafia (also known as Spring Mafia)

I thought I was the only Jester. I played to the best of my ability. If I was Jester this game, I would be trying more hard to get lynched.

I don't think u are jester but it's funny to refer to that game as it's not entirely necessary for someone to keep the same strategy as jester in different games.

Ok guys, Zexy has officially clarified that my vote well appear in the votals regardless of what I do in the thread, and may not necessarily stay the same throughout the entire phase.

If that is the case your role is really shaky and well... weird.

Sorry Garu but I feel Town doesn't need this role for sure.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon

@Elementar ehat the heck do you expect me to say to that jester question? "Yes im the jester!" What jester would even admit that? Regardless I'm not actually a jester and I'm not even intending to act like one. As for the seriousness, the game was not serious after that third vote. nit in the way it needs to be until I pulled my weirdness. Yes I didn't really get I what I was doing, BUT I KNEW that it would cause some kind of reaction and that was my intention.

@Skullcrow mutuple people defending max in no way makes him town. Currently he is ad much mafia as anyone else.

I don't think u are jester but it's funny to refer to that game as it's not entirely necessary for someone to keep the same strategy as jester in different games.

If that is the case your role is really shaky and well... weird.

Sorry Garu but I feel Town doesn't need this role for sure.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon
I agree, this role is kind of annoying, and definitely not a favourable thing to have to work through. I should be able to prove that this is my role though. @Zexy you have my parameters for determining my vote, if I requested a votal now, would my vote be on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom