• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1: Just another normal Easter break

• Day 1: Just another normal Easter break

(Holy) Wednesday, April 12th 2017. Zexy was getting ready for Easter celebrations with family. After getting done with the day's offline needs, he logged in Bulbagarden to perform his moderator duties, as always. He first checked Current Events: Pokemon GO, posting about his latest session. Then he went to Post Count++, spamming all the threads there until his name was all over the first page. He then went to The War Room, where he endgamed Baccano! Mafia since the town achieved MAJORITY. And in the end, he went to Random Messages 14 but someone was waiting for him and went for the ambush... next thing they remember, the Zexies woke up. All 15 of them.

It is now Day 1. It will end in 48 hours (+36 minutes), unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs. Votes get locked at that point, however since it will be just 2 hours after Easter Day midnight here there might be a delay with the actual update.

With 15 players alive, 10 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Last edited:
    Night 1: Adieu, Hades

• DAY 1 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Max1996 X (Midorikawa, HumanDawn, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master, DarthWolf13, Rainbow Cloud, AussieEevee, MegaPod12, Pika_pika42, jdthebud)
    HumanDawn I (Max1996)

HYPER-MAJORITY has been achieved.

Day 1: Adieu, Hades

Enzap was shocked to see that Zexy was split again, but he knew what to do. He asked that the 15 Zexies follow him to the room they were brought for reassembly the previous time. They agreed, some more reluctantly than others, as if they only accepted to avoid suspicion.

When they reached the room, they were left alone and the room was locked from the outside, once again.

Awkward silence echoed across the room for a few minutes. A bit later, one of the Zexies took the initiative and made a suggestion: "If you remember anything from the last time this happened, each part of us emphasised on some of the host's personality traits. Unfortunately, this is almost guaranteed to include his evil side, which he otherwise only shows during mafia. What we need to do, as a result, is treat it like a mafia game all over again; if you have something to claim, now is the time to do it."

Each Zexy took their turn in claiming, until one reluctantly said: "I love Greek mythology a lot."

Upon hearing this, another Zexy raised an eyebrow: "But Greek mythology was full of evil beings, besides the host once made a mafia game based on it, and it was full of anti-town indeps!". A few more Zexies followed his lead, so the suspect Zexy had little options:

"BWAHAHAHA! You think you found me? So what?! I am Hades, Greek God of Death! Even if you kill me I can't be stopped, death means nothing to me!"

Another Zexy who listened to this had to comment: "I guess this is the one obsessed with Greek mythology and death, huh? In any case, if death is what he seeks, death he shall receive."

They proceeded to lynch him.

Dear Max1996, you represent Hades from Greek Mythology Mafia. Greek Mythology Mafia was a [11p] game with a 6-member town and 5 independents; 2 were Suit Bearers who wanted to kill each other, 1 was Survivor, and 2 were Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killers that each had 4 designated people they had to kill to win. Hades was one of them (whose one of four targets were the other, Hera). The game ended in a win for one of the Suit Bearers, one of the Serial Killers and the town.

You are the Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer. Copchecks aimed at you will give a town result. You may survive one attempt at your life. Once per night you can select a person and attempt to kill them.

You win if at least one Godfather or Bulletproof or Serial Killer, at least one Doctor, at least one Vigilante and at least one Commuter are dead while you are still alive.
    Alternatively, if you are dead, you may win if the Town of Salem-wincon Serial Killer wins.
    Max1996 was lynched. He was Hades from Greek Mythology Mafia, Independent Godfather 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer

It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevtiable outcome.

Day 2: A Foolproof Plan

• Day 2: A Foolproof Plan

It was night and most Zexies were sleeping. However one of them didn't want any sleep himself; all he thought about was making another sleep forever. Upon analyzing the events of the previous day, he came to the conclusion that he should kill one who looked very foolish, afraid that if he would let him be, another scenario full of fools would unfold just like last time.

Now all he had to do was find a way to kill him without waking the others up... but that wouldn't be too hard to achieve. Just like the original Zexy, the others sleep very deeply for the first few hours, hearing almost nothing. In order to make the fool's death look more foolish, he took an apple and put it on his mouth while he was still asleep, then he slit the fool's throat. He woke up at that point but it was too late. The killer didn't mind fingerprints either as all Zexies had the same. It was indeed a foolproof plan.

When the others woke up the next day, they saw what they thought was the most foolish suicide ever.

Dear HumanDawn, you represent the April Fool from Everyone is Jester Mafia (also known as Spring Mafia). The game does not count towards either mafia or non-mafia, as it was an April Fools joke designed by Maniacal Engineer, brought under the title Spring Mafia and supposedly hosted by all War Room staff (which includes me, hence why it is technically part of this game). In this game everyone was a Voteless Jester that would end the game but were not allowed to roleclaim, in the end of Day 1 everyone would have 0 votes which would result in everyone getting lynched and winning at once.

You are the Voteless Jester. Your vote shows up in vote counts but does not count. If you get lynched, you do not end the game, but all other Jesters lose.

You win if you get lynched
    HumanDawn was killed. He was April Fool from Everybody is Jester Mafia (Spring Mafia), Independent Voteless Jester.

HumanDawn has lost the game.

It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours (+24 minutes), unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.

With 13 players alive, 9 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Last edited:
    Super Awesome Sacrifice Sequence 2: Bombastic Bombaloo

• Super Awesome Sacrifice Sequence: Bombastic Bombaloo

It was the heat of the day phase, with all Zexies throwing accusations at each other. One of them spoke up to defend himself: "I am the one who loves explosions. Remember me from RM, when I was theming Dr. Boom? What about the Super Awesome Sacrifice Sequence? It was me, too."

But from the other corner of the room another voice could be heard: "OBJECTION!"

The first Zexy looked confused but replied: "Are you the one that acts all lawyer-like, gets in debates and likes Ace Attorney?"

But the latter replied: "lolnah, I just am the real one who likes explosions and all the cool stuff."

The two would keep fighting over this counterclaim of sorts until the first one had enough for it. He started whistling epic anime sequence music then shouted "IT'S S.A.S.S. TIME! SUPER AWESOME SACRIFICE SEQUENCE, NUMBER TWO! BOMBASTIC- BOMBALOO!!!". Then he rushed towards his counterclaimer and hugged him tightly. The others understood what was going to happen and stepped back, and while the hugged one tried to escape, the bombing one managed to press a button that would make the secret bombs in his pockets explode.

This triggered a chain reaction that made the other one's bombs explode because apparently, both of them were truthful. After the smoke cleared, the remaining Zexies looked in shock and awe at the charred remains of the two...

Dear MegaPod12, you represent Minene Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia. Survival Game was a [13p] bastard game where everyone was independent and this role was allied with 2 more people that shared a chat, having to help them without knowing their identity. It was, unfortunately, lynched Day 1 that game even though its very nature makes it hard to lynch and possible to still cause damage before that happens. The role came back as a strong town role in Zexy Games Mafia, representing Survival Game of course. It was used to kill a Jester who would otherwise win. In the end Survival Game ended in a Cult win and Zexy Games in a town win in a -LO situation.

You are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. At any point in the day phase you may explode, killing yourself and taking a player down with you. From your death onwards you may keep posting in-thread but not in outside communication, also you cannot vote.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
    MegaPod12 exploded. He was Minene Uryu the Ninth (Zexy Games Mafia), Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit
    Dear DarthWolf13, you represent Minene Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia from Zexy Games Mafia II. Survival Game was a [13p] bastard game where everyone was independent and this role was allied with 2 more people that shared a chat, having to help them without knowing their identity. It was, unfortunately, lynched Day 1 that game even though its very nature makes it hard to lynch and possible to still cause damage before that happens. The role came back as a strong town role in Zexy Games Mafia, representing Survival Game of course. It was used to kill a Jester who would otherwise win. In the end Survival Game ended in a Cult win and Zexy Games in a town win in a -LO situation. As for Zexy Games Mafia II... no one knows yet. Except you who you know that another person with the exact same role exists.

You are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. At any point in the day phase you may explode, killing yourself and taking a player down with you. From your death onwards you may keep posting in-thread but not in outside communication, also you cannot vote.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
    DarthWolf13 was killed. He was Minene Uryu the Ninth (Zexy Games Mafia II), Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit

Phase ends in 13 minutes unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs or all players alive vote.
    Votes from or to MegaPod12 and DarthWolf13 no longer count.

Last edited:
    Night 2: Witch Hunt in Salem

• DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Pika_pika42 IV (Iteru, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master, Midorikawa)
    jdthebud I (Skullcrow)
    Lone_Garurumon I (Elieson)

Night 2: Witch Hunt in Salem

The remaining Zexies were still shocked by the previous events, but the day wasn't over. Someone should've been lynched. Eventually a consensus was reached... but they messed up and got the wrong person to be lynched instead!

The one to be lynched wanted to say his last words: "You got me wrong! You want that person lynched instead! Why did you get me involved in this witch hunt, I want to go back to my little town of Salem already! Vote INNOCENT, please!"

The others seemed confused, but one of them who was acting like a leading figure had something to say: "Why would you talk about witch hunts if you weren't the witch here! Salem isn't a real town, it's just a game! You try to kid us and get off the hook, huh? GUILTY for me."

Most others followed suit with GUILTY votes and he was lynched.

It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevtiable outcome.

Last edited:
    IMPORTANT CORRECTION
  • MISTAKE!
    I am sorry it is coming down to this but since it is EXTREMELY important:

@Pika_pika42 is still alive. @Iteru was lynched instead.
    Pika_pika42's role PM has been revealed but I will let this slide because it was my mistake.

Dear Iteru, you represent the Serial Killer from Little Town of Salem. It was a [9p] game that was supposed to be a [15p] game run of Town of Salem in a mafia format but was cut down because of not enough players. The Serial Killer along with the Survivor won the game in the end, with only town ever dying until endgame.

You are the Town of Salem Serial Killer. You are Night Immune; conventional kills cannot work on you. Once per night you may select a person and attempt to kill them. You also act like a Granny, attempting to kill all people who visit you.

You win if all other factions are dead while at least one Serial Killer is alive.
    Alternatively, if you are dead, you may win if another Serial Killer achieves their win condition.
    Iteru was lynched. He was Serial Killer (Little Town of Salem), Independent Town of Salem Serial Killer

Day 3: An Anomaly In the Timeline

• Day 3: An Anomaly in the Timeline

This didn't happen. Nope. You don't believe me? But I said THIS NEVER HAPPENED, I can't see it in the timeline!

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you represent a townie from No Effort Mafia. It was a non-mafia game where you just signed up and rated three stats, then everything was RNGd and played out like a completely automated mafia game. The game ended in a town win in a final 3 situation with Maniacal Engineer as the mafia (with max Persuasion!); even though he did almost nothing in the game he is still amused by that event.

You are the Stat Voter. You need to rank the following three stats as you wish: Accuracy, Towniness, Persuasion. From that point onwards your vote will be randomized for the rest of the game. You may still talk but you cannot influence the game in any other way.

Lone_Garurumon was killed. He was a townie (No Effort Mafia), Town Stat Voter

Dear AussieEevee, you represent returnofMCH from Random Messages Mafia 2. RM2 was a [14p] game, sequel to the well known Random Messages Mafia as well as commemorating April Fools' day and the switch from RM13 to RM14 in Fun and Games. Despite the crazy setup (8 Neighbors) and the awesome flavor text by Maniacal Engineer, the game itself was somewhat inactive and overall an easy mafia win.

You are the Doctor. Once per night you may select a person and may protect them from kills.

AussieEevee was killed. He was returnofMCH (Random Messages Mafia 2), Town Doctor

It is now Day 3. It will end in 48 hours, unless all players vote or MAJORITY occurs.

With 8 players alive, 5 are needed for MAJORITY.

With 8 players alive, the game is in a -LO state. Town may lose the game depending on their decision today.

Last edited:
    Reset Night 2: BZZT!
  • Last edited:
    Reset Day 3: Nothing happened!

• Reset Day 3: Nothing happened!

This was a quiet night as no one felt like killing anybody, confused by what seems to be an anomaly in the timeline.

No one died.
    It is now Reset Day 3. It will end in 48 hours, unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
    With 10 players alive, 7 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

I am looking for a sub for this game.
    @HumanDawn interested?

Night 3 start

• RESET DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Skullcrow VII (Midorikawa, Lone_Garurumon, HumanDawn, Sword Master, Pika_pika42, jdthebud, Elieson)

Night 3: Immortality Ain't Enough

12 Zexies were left, and they were unsure of how to proceed. As if the situation wasn't bad enough already, there was an anomaly in the timeline too... but someone had an idea.

"Everyone, please listen to me. I am the Zexy who loves investigations and detective work. Come on, you have to trust me; you know his favourite role is Cop, right? Anyway, the one over there has to be evil. While he was sleeping last night, I checked his bag over there. He's got 3 fake IDs inside, and guess what, they correspond to villains from the Baccano! anime."

The others decided to trust the Cop; knowing that the Zexy in question would be immortal, they just ganged on him, put him handcuffs and imprisoned him away.

Dear Skullcrow, you represent Szilard Quates, Huey Laforet and Chane Laforet from Baccano! Mafia. It was a [7p] game that just ended, originally supposed to be [13p] but squeezed down to be playable with 7 people. The entire supposed mafia team of 3 members became one role as a result.

You are the A-Godfather Rolecop, B-Ascetic Jailor and C-Granny. Copchecks from the A-Game at you will give a town result. Once per night you may select a player and try to find their full role. Non-kill actions from the main game at you will fail. Once per night you may select a player, protect them from all actions as well as roleblock them; you may also protect your A or C-Lives or your partner. If you protect your A or C-Lives you cannot use Rolecop or Granny for the night, respectively. You are in a chat with the other C-Mafia. You are also IMMORTAL, you may only die from kills by Bulletproofs (although you may lose this status later in the game depending on other actions).

You are allied with the mafia and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
    Skullcrow was lynched. He was Szilard Quates, Huey Laforet and Chane Laforet (Baccano! Mafia), Mafia IMMORTAL A-Godfather Rolecop B-Ascetic Jailor and C-Granny

It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours unless night actions are locked in a way that lead to an inevtiable outcome.

Last edited:
    Day 4 start

• Day 4: Eliminating Everyone Who Stands In The Way

The following night, someone wanted to avenge the Zexy imprisoned earlier. His target was the one who liked medicine, for his knowledge could be a liability if he were to find out the secrets of immortality serum. He tried to make his death look like a foolish suicide, even though it mattered little now that his partner was exposed.

Dear AussieEevee, you represent returnofMCH from Random Messages Mafia 2. RM2 was a [14p] game, sequel to the well known Random Messages Mafia as well as commemorating April Fools' day and the switch from RM13 to RM14 in Fun and Games. Despite the crazy setup (8 Neighbors) and the awesome flavor text by Maniacal Engineer, the game itself was somewhat inactive and overall an easy mafia win.

You are the Doctor. Once per night you may select a person and may protect them from kills.

AussieEevee was killed again. He was returnofMCH (Random Messages Mafia 2), Town Doctor

Another Zexy was awake, however, and saw the murder commited before his eyes. He stood up and tried to attack back, but he was outmaneuvered by his more experienced opponent and murdered.

Dear Pika_pika42, you represent Kaito Tenjo from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia. The game was supposed to be a [10p] role-light game that would continue the ARC-V series without too much need of a player or crazy setups (as there were several others around at the time, we deserved a break). The game didn't get enough players and was shortened to [7p], 5 town versus 2 mafia with all roles being 1-shot.

You are the 1x Vigilante. One night in the game you may select a player and attempt to kill them.

Pika_pika42 was killed this time for real. He was Kaito Tenjo (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia), Town 1x Vigilante

Everyone woke up in the resulting commotion; one of them, upon seeing the two Zexies the died, smiled and declared that his job was done, asking to be imprisoned until it is all over.

Dear Midorikawa, you represent the Godfather from Street Fight. It was a [6p] non-mafia game that pitted two teams of three member s (Godfather + 2 Goons) against each other; they had to figure who was allied with them then eliminate the other team. Everyone had an extra life (1x Bulletproof) and could shoot themselves after being shot. For the purposes of this game we assume that you have figured one person's alignment (as it was a built-in mechanic before game start) and that you get the first kill.

You are the Godfather 1x Vigilante 1x Delayed Suit Bearer. Copchecks at you will give a town result. One night in the game you can select a player and attempt to kill them. You may survive one attempt at your life; if you do you may select another player and attempt to kill them afterwards.

You win when 3 of the following 4 players: Lone_Garurumon, Max1996, Pika_pika42, Skullcrow, are dead.
    Midorikawa won the game! She was Godfather (Street Fight), Independent Godfather 1x Vigilante 1x Delayed Suit Bearer

Another one followed his example.

Dear Elieson, you represent a random player from ABCs Mafia. ABCs was a [9p] game which was actually 3 games; A-Game B-Game and C-Game. 3 distinct 9p regular setups (Cop, Vanilla Townies, 2 Goons) were randed independently and players would play all 3 at the same time, winning if they got regular wins in at least 2. 2 of the games were town wins, 1 was a scum win and 3 people won in the end.

You are the A-Cop, B-Vanilla and C-Goon (Serial Killer). Once per night you may select a player and attempt to find their A-Alignment. You will be in a chat with your fellow C-Goon where you discuss and decide who to kill each night. Because of this "mafia team" being independent from the regular mafia team, these kills count as Serial Killer for the purpose of this game. Each time someone dies, you will privately learn their A B and C Alignments if they have such (only 9 of 15 players do).

You win if you fulfill at least 2 of the following conditions:
    >A-Town wins
    >B-Town wins
    >C-Mafia wins
    Alternatively, if you are dead, you may win if the Town of Salem-wincon Serial Killer wins.
    Elieson won the game! He was a player (ABCs Mafia), Independent A-Cop B-Vanilla C-Goon (Serial Killer)

Elieson's wincon hasn't been achieved yet, but nothing can prevent it from happening. Because of Elieson winning, Iteru wins too. Because of Iteru winning, Max1996 wins too.
    Congratulations to Midorikawa, Elieson, @Iteru and @Max1996 who won the game!
    It is now Day 4. It will end in 48 hours (-46 minutes), unless all players vote, MAJORITY occurs or the outcome is locked in some other way.

With 5 players alive, 3 are needed for MAJORITY.

With 5 players alive, the game is in a state of LYLO (Lynch or Lose). If town doesn't lynch correctly today, they may lose the game.

Last edited:
    Endgame

• Endgame: Everything is Fine... For Now

The evil Zexy's impatience ended up being his undoing, however; despite the fall of his last two kills, he was now exposed to all the others left. He was lynched himself, but before his eventual death he had some last words:

"You think it's over now! Oh come on! First of all, you can't ever really get rid of us; you'll have to Regenerate us back in, or the True Zexy won't be complete... besides, WE're not alone. Don't you wonder how the host ended up getting split again? That's right, our true boss; you'll have a hard time getting rid of him."

Dear Rainbow Cloud, you represent Antiochus IV from Holiday Mafia 2016. It was a [15p] game that pitted the heroes and villains of Christmas, Hanukkah and Festivus against each other. The game ended in a mafia win after the town failed to lynch correctly in a tense final 3 situation.

You are the Bulletproof 1x Lynch Redirector Roleblocker. You may survive attempts at your life. Once in the game, during the day phase, you can force the lynch to be on a person of your choosing despite the vote count. Once per night you can select a player and attempt to prevent them from acting.

You are allied with the mafia and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
    Rainbow Cloud was lynched. He was Antiochus IV (Holiday Mafia 2016), Mafia Bulletproof 1x Lynch Redirector Roleblocker

Despite the last evil Zexy's alarming words, the others were grateful it was over once again. They called in the admins who took everyone, dead and alive alike, and put them up for reintegration. The original Zexy was now reborn, confused over what happened and not remembering who did this to him... but whoever he was, he'll need to pay, someday.

Dear HumanDawn, you represent the Rich Townie from Shop Mafia. Shop Mafia was a [9p] game with 7 townies (one of which was Rich) and 2 mafia. No one had any roles in the beginning, but they had Coins; each night phase a shop list would be announced and people would use their Coins to buy roles. The game ended in a town win after the last mafia hit SoaringLooker who, true to his memetic status, bought Bomb.

You are the Rich Townie (Miller Bomb). You have 70 Coins, you may receive more Coins later in the game through several actions (in a way that will mirror the way it happened in Shop Mafia). Each night phase you will be PM'd a list of roles you can buy with said Coins, of which you may buy anything you might afford and use it immediately.

Dear jdthebud, you represent Lillie & Nebby from Pokemon Sun/Moon Mafia. It was a [17p] game that pitted 13 Alolan Islanders against 4 Team Skull (and Aether Foundation) characters. The game ended in a town win after 3 consecutive lynches of mafia in MILO.

You are the Nights 1-2 Commuter, Night 5+ 1x Strongman Vigilante + PICK ONE: Bulletproof Poisonproof OR Untargettable Bleeder. You forcibly Commute in Nights 1 and 2; you cannot talk in-thread during those nights, but you are immune to any night actions. If you survive until Night 5, you gain a 1x Strongman Vigilante shot. One night in the game, you can attempt to kill someone and bypass most regular forms of protection. You may also pick one more ability. Either Bulletproof Poisonproof which makes you immune to all regular kills and poisons until you are the last player alive or Untargettable Bleeder which makes you immune to all non-killing night actions and delays your death by one phase if it ever happens.

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you represent a townie from No Effort Mafia. It was a non-mafia game where you just signed up and rated three stats, then everything was RNGd and played out like a completely automated mafia game. The game ended in a town win in a final 3 situation with Maniacal Engineer as the mafia (with max Persuasion!); even though he did almost nothing in the game he is still amused by that event.

You are the Stat Voter. You need to rank the following three stats as you wish: Accuracy, Towniness, Persuasion. From that point onwards your vote will be randomized for the rest of the game. You may still talk but you cannot influence the game in any other way.

Dear Sword Master, you represent Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia by CrackFox in 2014 from Sockpuppet Mafia 2016. The game was [10p], part of the site's Halloween Sockpuppet events. The sockpuppets got actual roles based on their names, so this one got Mr. Resetti. I got the idea of re-using a role CrackFox used in Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia back in 2014, the first and so far only reviving role I've ever played against. Animal Crossing Mafia was a town win after 4 consecutive LYLOs (us mafia messed up) and Sockpuppet was also a town win in a -LO situation.

You are the 1x Phase Resetter. One day phase in the game you may attempt to reset the phase; if used in Day X, it will then become start of Night X-1 again and any deaths/wasted night actions/etc. will reset to how they were in the start of Night X-1

ENDGAME!
    Congratulations to the town for winning the game!

More comments in a while.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom