• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err...
@jdthebud, copying a chat log on Program!Discord gives a log that's (pretty much) identical to Browser!Discord. So where the hell did your log come from?

(From army_of_me)

Emergency Exit-Today at 3:51 PM

Ah yes, I need to rewatch that movie sometime as well

Murder Examiner-Today at 3:54 PM

falalalalalalalala la la la la

Mysterious Entity-Today at 3:56 PM

Mel Brooks is a comedy genius.

Murder Examiner-Today at 4:00 PM

Watched and now for something completely different yesterday

need to rewatch monty python's flying circus

Miss Holiday♪-Today at 4:09 PM

I've not seen it

Should I?

Try Ctrl+Shift+V

or (it's grayed out on my screenshot but you can use it)

upload_2017-12-1_9-42-42.png

Try Ctrl+Shift+V

or (it's grayed out on my screenshot but you can use it)

View attachment 106796
And done.
Emergency Exit - Today at 3:51 PM
Ah yes, I need to rewatch that movie sometime as well
Murder Examiner - Today at 3:54 PM
falalalalalalalala la la la la
Mysterious Entity - Today at 3:56 PM
Mel Brooks is a comedy genius.
Murder Examiner - Today at 4:00 PM
Watched and now for something completely different yesterday
need to rewatch monty python's flying circus
Miss Holiday♪ - Today at 4:09 PM
I've not seen it
Should I?

Obviously someone other than Max should check it, lol.

@Elieson , I highlighted the following text from our log, hit Ctrl+C, then pasted as plain text.

[12:20 PM] Elieson: Hey man
[12:20 PM] Elieson: can you claim your shot history?
[12:21 PM] Elieson: It might help us figure out just how much Max screwed you over
[9:56 PM] jdthebud: Cheff, Zachie, Swordmaster
December 1, 2017
[7:06 AM] Elieson: man you really are the only killer i think
[11:39 AM] jdthebud: yup
[11:40 AM] Elieson: #NoBalance
[11:41 AM] jdthebud: yeah
I may have deleted that date line in the log I posted from my OC chat with Max though.

Holy crap, that's weird.
I'm getting the
Neon Strike Kitty-Last Monday at 6:55 PM

I'm not used to OC games >.>

Sample size of one message, but it's nothing like jd's thing, for some reason...?

OK, so, apparently jd uses Compact mode. I think I figured that much out now >.>

The default for Discord is Cozy. Compact removes avatars and squeezes everything together, it's not nice to look at.

Well, this whole conversation about faked logs and discord setups isn't on the same level as waffles and Caps the queen of England, but it's still pretty weird and entertaining, lol.

no it wasn't faked. I sure hope my death doesn't end the game so Mellow has a chance to win.

Night 4: Banhammer, I choose you! - 2/12/17

DAY 4 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
jdthebud VI (Elieson, MegaPod, Max1996, DarthWolf, Lone_Garurumon, SwordMaster)

Night 4: Banhammer, I choose you!

10 Zexies were left alive, and things have gone quiet for a while, although it was apparent that most of them were just having Conversations with the self-proclaimed leader. Soon after, he spoke up:

"Alright, it seems WE have one new lead. That Zexy over there gave me some info that just doesn't add up."

The Zexy that was accused retaliated: "What, no! You better stop these false accusations this instant or you're getting a taste of my... laser beam."

Another Zexy close by giggled: "Does it involve flying pumpkins shooting it from their rear end? :p"

The laser-beaming one shrugged: "That joke is almost as bad as ME's. Whatever, let's cut to the chase." He then used an Admin CP command to materialize a Dusk Ball which he proceeded to throw in the air: "Necrozma, I choose you!"

A fellow Zexy was shocked; he didn't even know materializing Pokémon in the forum was possible. "Perhaps he's figured some interesting Admin CP tricks", he said. "Still, that Necrozma's a bit of a pushover. Look at it, it doesn't even have a special form; this is so out of season, we got USUM here!"

The leader stopped him: "Let me remind you that WE have not bought USUM yet. In either case, it appears someone else has also mastered the ways of the ACP, and this Necrozma's Prismatic Laser is probably the laser beam he was talking about. Whatever; in this forum Pokémon are nothing more than admin illusions, any other admin action could just stop them. So I'll just use my trusty Banhammer."

He then proceeded to use said Banhammer to ban both Necrozma and the Zexy who summoned it.

Dear jdthebud, you are Necrozma from Pokemon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia

The mafia game is a sequel to the original Sun & Moon Mafia and staff-hosted as well, with the crazy setup being once again designed by Zexy. Necrozma was a powerful (protecion-wise, as most roles in that game) Serial Killer, a role most fitting to return again given Necrozma's central status in the newly released Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (it is the announced version mascot so no spoilers here)

You are the Godfather Ninja Bulletproof Poisonproof Serial Killer OR Recharging Strongman Serial Killer. Any copchecks on you will return a town result. Any tracker/watcher checks on you will return no result. You are immune to all conventional kill or poison attempts. Once per night you can select a player to kill; alternatively, you can select to strongman kill the player instead using your signature move Prismatic Laser, bypassing most forms of protection; but if you do so you need to recharge and are thus unable to act the following night.

You are allied with yourself, are a faction alone, and win when you eliminate all other factions while staying alive
jdthebud was lynched. He was Necrozma from Pokemon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia, Independent Godfather Ninja Bulletproof Poisonproof Serial Killer OR Recharging Strongman Serial Killer

It is now Night 4. You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
The update may be a few hours late. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Actions get locked at regular time.

EDIT: Disregard the above announcement, update will be on time after all :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom