• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't Mind.

Vote: MegaPod

I tried killing Flyhn. No luck, though. But hey, I bet you would know why that is!
Why would you announce that? All you've done is announce Flyhn's Town and invincible because Max said so.

Would anyone object if this day's length is decreased to 24 hours?
No objections from me.

Vote: MegaPod

Night 5: Awakening - 4/12/17

DAY 5 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
MegaPod VII (Elieson, SwordMaster, MegaPod, Max1996, DarthWolf, Jsach, Lone_Garurumon)

Night 5: Awakening

9 Zexies were left, and the leader seemed more troubled than ever: "You know what? I've reached a stalemate, no one really stands out as suspicious anymore, at least not in the way WE've been checking so far. I believe this is because WE have all been somewhat scatterbrained in what WE do actually consider suspicious; yes, WE were successful in eliminating several threats, but they were all pretty much standalone goofballs at best; just a bunch of Wacky Egotists... WE haven't really got down to the real culprits of this incident yet."

Another Zexy got suspicious upon hearing the term Wacky Egotists: "There must be a reason you have said something about Wacky Egotists, isn't it? Do you believe WEs other than us Zexies is involved in this incident?"

The leader replied: "Exactly. They may not necessarily be personally involved, but they certainly have a role to play in the grand scheme of things, WE all do... or better said, all WE do."

The Zexy from before got even more antsy: "OK sure, the other WE are connected to us ever since that incident... but in the end, they aren't anything but our own creations as a Zexy... wait, are you saying it is all connected even before the incident?"

The leader nodded: "Correct. This is the third time we Regenerate because of that wicked Machine. The entire ME VS WE incident involved Regenerations as well, and even though it started from us and technically didn't involve this particular Machine, I'd bet that ME has somehow tampered with this kind of technology too... even ME's own Regeneration, which is what started it all long before WE were even a thing, has some suspicious holes in its story. There must be some mastermind behind everything, but little Richard Mayborne is long gone, and Random Punster seems to have phased back out as well, even though ME is holding on to his Punhammer. Perhaps WE need to look into... us."

The antsy Zexy only got worse: "What?! You mean there must have been some evil Zexy pulling the strings all along? But WE weren't even split personalities before our first Regeneration."

The leader retaliated: "You never know. Remember Elementar and his Mafia Universe? There was a Dark Elementar all along... what about his EEs? WE are definitely getting somewhere the more WE look at this, there must have been some evil pulling the strings all along, and it is most likely that the very creation of WE as WE know them today is to be blamed on said Zexy... after all, only a Zexy is a correct person to blame."

Having enough, the other Zexy just lashed out: "Enough! At this point you're just a madman, saying that our beloved Original Host always had evil within him. Who you think you are, after all? In what ways are you so superior to all of us like you are trying to make it seem? Everyone, I suggest WE just take him out, he's lost it."

The leader smiled: "Heh. Thanks for blowing your cover... and for the memories." He then started flashing in blinding light, as if he was Regenerating, but alone. The others were shocked, how was this even possible?! They all came out of one Regeneration, so he couldn't really go on and do it again by himself, he's not a complete product.

Moments after, the light has settled down, and before them stood a certainly stronger Zexy leader than the one they were used to; the others were curiously asking what has just happened.

"Hello everyone. You feast your eyes upon my Awakened Form. This is not a Regeneration." But the others were still puzzled.

"Alright, it's time to do some explainin' here. Apparently, as I just figured out, now that his ramblings made my true memories and powers to Awaken, I am not just one of you lesser personality projections, no offense please. There have been some quirks in our Host's Regeneration, each and every time, but this third case appears to be the most radical... to put it simply, not all 13 of us were of equal importance all along. I am a full embodiment of the Host's good side and I might as well become the new Host himself. There needs to be an evil counterpart of me among you, and if you help me take him down, WE can then reintegrate without him and turn into a new yet full Zexy who won't have any evil in him, leaving the Dark Side incomplete forever or maybe even able to be totally destroyed. Such evil twin of mine is masquerading among you all along of course and he certainly won't blow his cover by Awakening like I just did unless WE force his hand and he needs the extra power. The most likely candidate for such evil twin of mine at this point is the one who wanted to stop this whole revelation from happening minutes ago! Get him, and cover me in case he Awakens to fight on equal terms in me; your help is what will decide which side will prevail!"

The others decided to trust their leader who apparently was something more than they had thought and started mass attacking the other Zexy. Having nowhere to hide, he went for a final gambit: "Alright, everyone, it appears WE have no other choice. This is my last trick, and just so you know, you won't really be done with Evil WE yet; I shall actually try my best to ensure you will never do, for I choose to believe in him!" He then used some strange admin command that made all surrounding negative energies to lash at him, triggering a sort-of dark Regeneration...

At the end of which the Zexy who caused it seemed nowhere to be found. Only 8 were left now.

The leader commented: "He couldn't have Regenerated at all alone, let alone into nothing, so there must be something else amiss, perhaps just a disappearance act. WE aren't done yet, but just now, people, WE have made the first great step towards our final and total redemption."

Dear MegaPod, you are WE the Wacky Egotist from ME VS WE Mafia

The mafia game concept was first brought up when I changed my usertitle/Discord name/overall theme to Wannabe Engineer to countepart ME with my own WE. Soon after everyone in the Discord was asking for a ME VS WE clash, and Dylan who sided with WE asked me to design and host the game together, and so WE did (adding ME as co-host later to get some ME representation and good FT). The game was a big hit, WE sure enjoyed hosting it and WE believe the players loved it too, even though WE lost to ME in the end :(

You are the Loud 1x Lightningrod Killers-Millers. When you use your night action, the thread will be informed. That one night when you use the action, all other night actions (except factional kills) will get redirected to you. If you die, all the people responsible for your death (your killers if killed or the people who voted for you if lynched) will become Millers, which means that copchecks will make them look mafia even if they are not

You are allied with the mafia and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
MegaPod was lynched. He was Wacky Egotist from ME VS WE Mafia, Mafia Loud 1x Lightningrod Killers-Millers

It is now Night 5. It will end in 48 hours.

And why the hell should we listen to you?
So far your biggest contribution is wasting D1's lynch. You had plenty of opportunity to tell us you were lynchproof so we didn't waste a day, and not telling us only reflects poorly on you, to the point where I'm not putting stock in a word you say. I'm amazed you're still alive honestly. Seriously, if there's vigs in the game, kill Mez tonight, I highly doubt it'll be a shot we regret. Unless you tried last night and it didn't work, in which case don't waste shots again.

Seriously Elie, what game is he from?
Do you trust me now?

#scumhuntingonpoint

Seriously I hate bragging, but nobody ever listens to me in these games, even when I believe my evidence to be pretty good, and I've caught scum more times than not, but I digress.

So, given this, shall I bring up my suspicion of Elieson again? Is nobody else going to mention the fact that he claimed an extremely easy role and everybody in the game is blindly trusting him in OC? I became suspicious of him the moment he asked everybody to claim to him, but I let it go at first because I'm not used to OC games and town leaders seem to be a somewhat common thing around here. But he's been telling me all game that he's trying to help me achieve my wincon, and so far, absolutely none of the people he's supposedly told to kill me have actually done so. This is coupled with the fact that, so far, the majority of people he's supposedly had great evidence against have turned up either third party or town. MegaPod is an obvious exception, but even then, he kept information about him from us for most of the day, until a time when it became convenient to release it. Why didn't he give us that info as soon as the day started?

idk. There's just something about Elie that's keeping me on my toes. I'm finding it harder and harder to trust him as the days go by.

Also, as an aside, I apologize if I sound cocky in this post, I'm just a bit upset that my scumhunting skills are never acknowledged, even though I believe I've proven myself pretty well on both of the sites I've played on.

I also forgot to mention the fact that I had Elieson's trust that he wouldn't tell anybody else my true wincon, but then it turns out that he told someone who later ended up being Mafia. As soon as MegaPod first revealed my true wincon, I lost all trust I had for Elie.

There are a lot of holes in that though, and I admit it's only a really weak suspicion, and Elie has done a lot makes him look town. And it would take some really clever planning to fake the OC log with MP and lead MP's lynch, I guess I'm just really paranoid because idk anybody's playstyles and whether they'd come up with a plan like that. I also haven't been keeping up with this game as closely as I could be, due to hosting a game at ZD-i and being really busy with school. I'm down to pursue Max tomorrow.

Fairly sure Max is the only option tomorrow unless we wanna draw out the game to let Mezlo win....

Admittedly, most of the people Elie asked to shoot you were apparently either lying about their ability or had reason to disobey, I guess.

idk, I think I've seen 1, maybe 2 such people already? I remember the jester, not much else.

Day 6: It is now Day 6... - 5/12/17
Vote: Max1996
He should be killable by this point.

Killers-Millers
Fucking hell, not this shit again.

Do you trust me now?

#scumhuntingonpoint

Seriously I hate bragging, but nobody ever listens to me in these games, even when I believe my evidence to be pretty good, and I've caught scum more times than not, but I digress.

So, given this, shall I bring up my suspicion of Elieson again? Is nobody else going to mention the fact that he claimed an extremely easy role and everybody in the game is blindly trusting him in OC? I became suspicious of him the moment he asked everybody to claim to him, but I let it go at first because I'm not used to OC games and town leaders seem to be a somewhat common thing around here. But he's been telling me all game that he's trying to help me achieve my wincon, and so far, absolutely none of the people he's supposedly told to kill me have actually done so. This is coupled with the fact that, so far, the majority of people he's supposedly had great evidence against have turned up either third party or town. MegaPod is an obvious exception, but even then, he kept information about him from us for most of the day, until a time when it became convenient to release it. Why didn't he give us that info as soon as the day started?

idk. There's just something about Elie that's keeping me on my toes. I'm finding it harder and harder to trust him as the days go by.

Also, as an aside, I apologize if I sound cocky in this post, I'm just a bit upset that my scumhunting skills are never acknowledged, even though I believe I've proven myself pretty well on both of the sites I've played on.
I'll admit that you did successfully pick out Pod, which does give points in your favour.
My main cause for hesitation in helping you is your role. I know you've claimed that the blackmail won't do anything, but a) that's exactly the kind of bastard thing Zexy would put in here, and b) I don't think the roles haven't changed as drastically as removing such a huge function in previous Zexy Games.

Regarding Elie, you do have a point that 2/3 of the lynches he's led us towards were Indeps, but one of them was an SK, which is effectively a scum hit, and Pika's goal was to give out misinformation so he's lynched, can you honestly say that you wouldn't have been suspicious of Pika as well if you got intel that didn't line up? And his latest lead did in fact result in scum. Plus, none of the lynches he lead us to were town, so I don't know where you're getting that one from. Honestly, when you look at his track record he's actually doing pretty damn well.
As to him getting people to kill you, the two people I can recall him saying he told to kill you were a) not even a vig, and b) the SK, so he probably had his own agenda.
As to his role, I know his role and game (or at least what he's told me is his role and game), and they check out, his role exists and is exactly what he's told me it is, and it was Town in the original game. It's also a role that would be... Odd for Mafia to have, to say the least (though this is bastard).

I also forgot to mention the fact that I had Elieson's trust that he wouldn't tell anybody else my true wincon, but then it turns out that he told someone who later ended up being Mafia. As soon as MegaPod first revealed my true wincon, I lost all trust I had for Elie.
I can't actually see Pod mentioning your wincon at all. I can see him mentioning that Elie told him the role you claimed (Deathproof), but I can't see him actually mentioning your win-con at all.

Fairly sure Max is the only option tomorrow unless we wanna draw out the game to let Mezlo win....

Admittedly, most of the people Elie asked to shoot you were apparently either lying about their ability or had reason to disobey, I guess.

idk, I think I've seen 1, maybe 2 such people already? I remember the jester, not much else.
Yeah, pretty sure Pika was pretending to be vig so his actions wouldn't line up and he'd wind up lynched, and jd was the SK, so he probably had his own agenda to attend to.

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to talk about waffles, the Queen of England, why the game is still going, why no one died and maybe try to persuade @DarthWolf13 to change sides.
So uhh, Darth, willing to change sides? I'm sure there's waffles in it for ya. :p

VOTE: Max1996

In other news, I have verified that Zexy was not under the influence of alcohol while creating this setup.

Is nobody else going to mention the fact that he claimed an extremely easy role and everybody in the game is blindly trusting him in OC? I became suspicious of him the moment he asked everybody to claim to him, but I let it go at first because I'm not used to OC games and town leaders seem to be a somewhat common thing around here.

Not gonna exaggerate; I'm kind of the king of OC around here. I basically patented OC structures on bulba, and to this day, while most question my methods, nobody ever questions my results. The only time my OC mafia endeavors have truly failed is when I die a bit early and people don't follow my warnings (@FinalArcadia you're not in this game but i'm pinging you anyway because you're still quite a lucky duckling for that SK win). If you think I'm that much of a threat, take me town. Convince the others that I'm really not to be trusted, and take me down. I'd appreciate playing defense for a little bit.

This is coupled with the fact that, so far, the majority of people he's supposedly had great evidence against have turned up either third party or town.

>Aimed every killing role claim that came in straight to you
>>Essentially proof of the legitimacy of said claims, which you need to fulfill your wincon while also supporting me maintaining town's wincon, was something that helped catch two ITPs in lies
>>>Ultimately resulting in me having:
>>>>Caught jdthebud (ITP)
>>>>Caught Max1996 (Mafia claim)
>>>>Caught MegaPod (Mafia)
>>>>Caught Pika_pika42 (ITP)
>I also caught Cheff (ITP), but was prepared to use him to help you win, as he evidently needed you dead to win anyway
>Never once pushed Zachie, the only dead townie in this entire game, and he was killed by the guy whom I ordered to shoot you, on the night before i ordered him to shoot you :/

Mellow Ezlo - 11/21/2017
You'll help me acheive my wincon if I tell you?

Elieson - 11/21/2017
Well
I can't help you if I don't know what it is
I'm assuming that you need another player(s) dead
Mellow Ezlo - 11/21/2017
It's actually hard
I need to die
Elieson - 11/21/2017
oh
OH
wow
Mellow Ezlo - 11/21/2017
Which requires dying three times, since I'm 2x deathproof

Elieson - 11/21/2017
you're sure it's DP and not BP
meaning, lynches would take one life away
Mellow Ezlo - 11/21/2017
ya
Elieson - 11/21/2017
ok
WELL
I've no issues with that
rather strange wincon to go for but
it'll take some crafty work
Mellow Ezlo - 11/21/2017
For starters, another vote on me would help :stuck_out_tongue:
Elieson - 11/21/2017
well by that i mean
I can't just halt the game to dump all the lynches on you
I have a few people that i might be able to swing shots on you

<later>
Elieson - 11/21/2017
well
the third can always be a random lynch later on, assuming town is ahead enough to spare one
we need to generate a lead and have a cushion
if that doesn't happen, then we probably can't get your wincon fulfilled at all
because maf will just ignore you and town won't go along with helping you get lynched

I had reason to believe that MegaPod could influence your wincon (or, screw it over). The information barter was too useful to pass up. I also talked to you and upfront stated my abilities. Don't you turn this around on me and say I'm the bad guy

And it would take some really clever planning to fake the OC log with MP and lead MP's lynch

Admittedly, I both would fake logs and have done so in the past (Christmas Mafia 2015, for probably my most noted example).

I guess I can share all the info we know up to now. The game's setup is (with a 1% chance of error on my part), 6:2:1:1:1:1:1, meaning that town was legitimately outnumbered from the start (though if we don't count Magikarp's vote, technically, it's just parity). Mafia's kill choices have been supremely unlucky for them, but I've aimed every kill I can find, even mafia's kills at you, to try to help you win. Obviously, if people lie to me about their role claims and alliances, they're not going to willingly work with me. As it stands right now, with 1 townie dead, it should be 5:1:1:1, and with MegaPod dead, we now have some leeway to slap a spare lynch your way.

That said, I've made up a lot of things in this game, as far as results and such, and I've probably lied to every one of the currently living players, as well as many dead ones, in order to get what I wanted, which is a town win with as many ITP wins as possible. The only person I probably didn't lie to at all was Cheff, and that's because he wasn't alive long enough for me to find things to lie about.

One last thing to share:

(This entire post was built during Night 5, so this part could be wrong, but I typed it up anyway because I assume that you won't get the short end of the stick any longer)
Depending on tonight's death (if any), the game is likely either at 5:1:1:1 if mafia!maxie was sporting and hit you, or 4:1:1:1 if he decided to aim elsewhere. Unfortunately for him, 3 of the 5 currently living townies claim incapable of night death, and I'm willing to believe the claims due to a super strange method of confirmation, and with the survivor!lg claim, things are still a bit tight. It's possible that with the game at 5:1:1:1, we can secure a win for you, because if mafia hit you, then you win following only one more death, and we do have a way to pull that off with 5 townies alive. Ironically, the death of any one of the two townies that I haven't 100% confirmed as town (they're like 99.9% townfirmed), will full-confirm both the other as well as the 3 aforementioned nightkill-proof players. It's a sticky spot for mafia to be in.

If you want to win, you're still going to have to trust me, or take matters into your own hands. At this point, I've talked furiously with every player in the game, and haven't heard one peep of distrust aimed my way. You can't argue with my results, and I will maintain my town's commander in chief and ITP supporting role until we get there.

Every time an independent/third party player wins...I become...stronger...I can feel the power of victory surge through my veins...the rush...the pure energy...there's nothing quite like it that satisfies me in this life anymore...

I've got one already...but I want...

I crave...no

I need...

more

power...

Make my non-vote into a vote.

Wait I wasn't subbed out and got carried?

...das kinda neat

Though I do feel obligated to apologize, this is the LAST time I take this many games at once across three different sites >3>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom