• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLO ADMIN SACRIFICE SEQUENCE - 5/12/17

SOLO ADMIN SACRIFICE SEQUENCE

8 Zexies were left, and there was some silence across the room, until someone decided to point to the elephant: "Leader, what should our next move be? You seem to have no other leads to find the Evil one among us."

The newly Awakened leader scratched his head before deciding how to proceed: "OK guys, I got this." He then pointed to some other Zexy at the corner of the room and shouted: "SOLO ADMIN SACRIFICE SEQUENCE!"

He then issued some strange admin command which made bright light burst out of him and shoot the Zexy he was targetting... at the end of this impact, both seemed visibly weakened.

Dear Elieson, you are Minine Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia.

Survival Game was a [13p] bastard game where everyone was independent and this role was allied with 2 more people that shared a chat, having to help them without knowing their identity. It was, unfortunately, lynched Day 1 that game even though its very nature makes it hard to lynch and possible to still cause damage before that happens. The role came back as a strong town role in Zexy Games Mafia, representing Survival Game of course. It was used to kill a Jester who would otherwise win. In the end Survival Game ended in a Cult win and Zexy Games in a town win in a -LO situation.

You are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. At any point in the day phase you may explode, killing yourself and taking a player down with you. From your death onwards you may keep posting in-thread but not in outside communication, also you cannot vote.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
Elieson blew up. He is Minene Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia, Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit

No one else died.

It is still Day 6, but it is shortened to only 24 hours to talk about waffles, the Queen of England, why the game is still going, why no one died and maybe try to persuade @DarthWolf13 to change sides.

Last edited:
Let's wrap this game up. @Lone_Garurumon, carry it home.

@Zexy, it's time for the fireworks @Midorikawa plz repost; you're the best fireworks-er
a44b650220fbfe0a2feb0afb5f1c3d755869e2f8.gif

....Wait I'm not in this mafia!

I went boom on Ezlo, under the assumption that Max was a sport and shot Ezlo last night, thus setting him up for the win aka ejection. Figured that the game's in the bag anyway, and with numbers as they are, we're good to go with a win no matter what I did. If Ezlo wasn't primed via Max and the game ends following a max lynch, then Zexy is a meaniepants if he makes it so Ezlo loses.

Also, totally deserved self-boom anyway, after being so gung-ho in the last ZexyGamesMafia and trying to get you to blow up the other Uryu claim (I forget who it was). If Town loses at this point, I'll be sorely disappointed.

I went boom on Ezlo, under the assumption that Max was a sport and shot Ezlo last night, thus setting him up for the win aka ejection. Figured that the game's in the bag anyway, and with numbers as they are, we're good to go with a win no matter what I did. If Ezlo wasn't primed via Max and the game ends following a max lynch, then Zexy is a meaniepants if he makes it so Ezlo loses.

Also, totally deserved self-boom anyway, after being so gung-ho in the last ZexyGamesMafia and trying to get you to blow up the other Uryu claim (I forget who it was). If Town loses at this point, I'll be sorely disappointed.
Why would you make that assumption when I never said I did?

Why would you make that assumption when I never said I did?

It was more of an assumption that zexy would end the game without giving ezlo the chance to win, assuming he wasn't hit. Since town's basically won already, and phase end is coming up, I figured "eh why not", and went for it.

Didn't work out but it won't really change the outcome

I can confirm I lost a DP shot. Sadly, Max was not a good sport last night so this was only my second one.

Update will be a few minutes late, I'm finishing off the FT for it.

I guess we don't have the same definition of the word "few"

ENDGAME: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

DAY 6 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
Max1996 VI (Lone_Garurumon, SwordMaster, DarthWolf, Jsach, Max1996, Flyhn)

ENDGAME: One Man Army of WE

With the Leader weakened, the Evil Zexy decided to show himself and strike. He put up the most evil smile he could and said: "BWAHAHAHAHA! You just made the biggest blunder ever, I mean what was that even for? You thought that puny Zexy was the real Evil one and wasted all of your protective shield's energy, only to just pierce through his protective shield without even eliminating him. And now you're totally vulnerable, WE will finish what WE started!" He then initiated his own Dark Awakening.

The Leader smiled in return: "Just as planned. The whole reason I did that was to lure you out of hiding, who would've thought it would be this easy. WE can indeed have that final showdown, just like when WE first met before this last Regeneration happened."

The other 6 Zexies were left in shock and awe, and now they were puzzled too; how could these two meet before, when they only figured each other just a little bit earlier?

The Leader explained for everyone's sake: "You see, Evil Guy over there has been around all along, of course WE have met before! Unlike you who are just personality projections that happen to be different with each Regeneration, WE two, as whole personifications of the Host's Good and Evil side, always maintain the same forms... and memories, which just go dormant and Awakened again and again."

The other Zexies were still very confused. One of them took the courage to ask: "When did this all start?"

The Evil one replied: "As soon as the first Regeneration back then, who would've thought a single stumble could let me unleash our true power! You see, when the Host first Regenerated, there were not only 13 Zexies to come out of it; WE were 14, but I woke up before everyone else and went into hiding since. After the first Reintegration, you actually didn't get the full original Host; I was missing."

"And where were you all this time?"

"Oh silly you, did you forget? How did the second Regeneration even happen?"

"The Host was suddenly ambushed... wait, you did it?!"

"Of course... but once again my evil minions were not enough. So this third time, I took matters to myself. As you might remember, after the second Reintegration, the Machine was moved in the Admin section for better safekeeping, so I would have to infiltrate. Thankfully, all this time in the shadows, I've gathered some... intelligence. I knew about the backdoor all along and just used it someday when ME was guarding it and got drunk yet again..."

"So you were waiting for Leader to come to the Admin section too?"

"Not exactly, just for the perfect moment to strike. I had obtained an Admin card by now, so I could stay around, hidden, as long as I wanted; no one checked the Machine's room anyway. I wouldn't attack yet, but your latest Host forced my hand when he came in and WE were finally found by the other admins... that's when we jumped in the Machine."

The Leader confirmed it: "Indeed, I have retained all the memories from before this most recent third Regeneration of ours. This is how we fell into the Machine this time... but it was both of us, so we must've Regenerated together into the beings you are now."

The Evil twin however denied it: "Nah, I just fell in and stayed intact; first, I had admin powers for a while, so I found a means to make myself immune to the Machine. And second, I am not a Host, just a pure embodiment of evil... there's no other personality in me to Regenerate to projections of it."

The Leader gave a big smile: "Fair enough, but you know what's the best part? You just admitted WE can make ourselves immune to the Machine... so if WE beat you here, it will indeed be final!"

"As if you could! You just wasted most of your power on a pointless cause, while I just got fully Awakened!" He then lashed out to attack the Leader, but the Zexy that was hit by the laser earlier got in the way, using his body as a shield.

"Curse you! Why did you have to do that instead of just joining my side instead? That guy ruined your protection!"

The now injured Zexy, in the brink of death, had some last words to say: "As if... you just don't happen to know my special power, do you? I wanted to get eliminated, because when I do, I can just integrate myself to a Host immediately... but I'll give you one final mindgame, because you just won't know who I picked until it's all over!"

With his final breath, two soul fragments that look identical but one is fake were sent towards the two Awakened Zexies.

Dear Mellow Ezlo, you are the Blackmailer from Street Fight v2

This non-mafia game was a sequel to the original Street Fight, which itself was based on a board game Zexy has played a while ago. He ended up replaying it with better organized rules the next time he got in a game night, so he reworked a sequel based on this more complicated version of the game. Such change brought in an indep that relied on prediction skills

You are the Blackmailer. You have 2 deathproof vests. When those break (third attempt at your life), you exit the game and must select two players to blackmail; one is given the real blackmail, the other a fake (they won't be informed who got which). You must predict a person who's likely to win and give the real blackmail to them, using the fake as confusion.

You are allied with yourself, are non-factional, and win if you successfully exit the game so you can give the real blackmail to someone who then has to survive until endgame and win themselves
Mellow Ezlo stayed alive and lost the game. He was the Blackmailer from Street Fight v2, Independent Blackmailer

It was now down to 5 personality projections, but the Evil One wouldn't just back down! He tried another attack, but this time another Zexy took the hit for the Leader. He was surprised to see himself get eliminated, though. This was not going according to the plan.

"Oops, what has just happened?! This is not what WE've agreed to, Leader!"

The Leader looked at the Zexy who took the hit in shock: "OH NO, it seems like there was a complication I haven't taken into account -_-"

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you are Feenie from You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia

The game, commonly referred to as YCBIZVOSWRMMM starred 5 factions of 3 members each, 5 War Room regulars trios related in some way competing against each other; only 2 could stay standing, which meant alliances and betrayals were possible, giving the game Everybody is Mafia Mafia-like vibes. This role comes from the Sisters faction which consists of FinalArcadia, Ghostly and Feenie.

You are the Commuter + 1x Commuterizer. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. One night in the game you can select a player and force them to commute for the rest of the night with you.

You are allied with yourself, are non-factional, and win if you survive alongside one other faction.
Lone_Garurumon has lost the game, because Mellow Ezlo survived. He was Feenie from You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia, Independent Commuter + 1x Commuterizer

Only 4 personality projections were left. When Evil tried to land another hit, someone with powers of foresight managed to get in the way just in time.

Dear SwordMaster, you are the Oracle from DarthWolf's Star Wars Mafia from TWR Season '17 Mafia.

The role was first added by DarthWolf in his Star Wars Mafia as a different take to the now-classic Oracle fakeclaim that started with Olive in Pokemon XY&Z Anime Mafia last year. Zexy was rolled the role and played it while fakeclaiming to be a traditional-style Oracle. He liked the role so much he put it once again in TWR Season '17 Mafia, representing its birth host DarthWolf. And here it is about to appear once again.

You are the Oracle. Once per PHASE (both days and nights!) you can ask the hosts a question about the setup that should be replied with YES or NO (questions that can't be truthfully answered to with either word are considered invalid). The question needs to be able to be answered before role PMs are given out (i.e. you can only ask questions about setup and mechanics, nothing related to which player was given what role)

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
SwordMaster won the game! She was the Oracle from DarthWolf's Star Wars Mafia from TWR Season '17 Mafia, Town Oracle

Another hit was correctly predicted by him who has the best powers of deduction, who took one more for the Leader.

Dear Jsach, you are the Cop from AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza.

The game known as VGB was the sequel of AussieEevee's Video Games Mafia and Bonanza games, two-in-one. Zexy, being the co-host of the original Video Games Mafia in 2015, was summoned again as a co-host of the second version. The game involved DARTHWOLF BEING GODDAMN BETRAYER AGAIN, so you can guess the results from there...

You are the Cop. Once per night you may select a player and attempt to learn their alignment.

Jsach won the game! He was the Cop from AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza, Town Cop

Only 2 personality projections were left, and apparently they shared too much similarity with Leader. He has figured that out long ago thanks to private chats, so he went for one final plan; just like him, those two have protective shields, but unlike him, they haven't wasted them yet. So the Leader just asked them to cover for him. The others agreed on the deal; he then grabbed them both, one with each hand and started spinning them around. As Evil's hit was about to land, the two's revolving shields managed to block the attack, and then they both unleashed laser beams similar to Leader's to severely weaken Evil, who was all alone.

Dear DarthWolf, you are Minine Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia from Zexy Games Mafia II.

Survival Game was a [13p] bastard game where everyone was independent and this role was allied with 2 more people that shared a chat, having to help them without knowing their identity. It was, unfortunately, lynched Day 1 that game even though its very nature makes it hard to lynch and possible to still cause damage before that happens. The role came back as a strong town role in Zexy Games Mafia, representing Survival Game of course. It was used to kill a Jester who would otherwise win. In the end Survival Game ended in a Cult win and Zexy Games in a town win in a -LO situation.

You are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. At any point in the day phase you may explode, killing yourself and taking a player down with you. From your death onwards you may keep posting in-thread but not in outside communication, also you cannot vote.

Dear Flyhn, you are Minine Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia from Zexy Games Mafia II from Zexy Games Mafia III.

DarthWolf and Flyhn won the game! They were both Minene Uryu the Ninth, from Zexy Games II and III, Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit

Only Leader and Evil were left, and the latter was severely weakened. Leader grasped the chance to get in the final hit. He shouted: "FINAL REINTEGRATION!" and used his admin powers to start levitating mid-air. Soon after, with the successful activation of the Machine that was nearby, most personality projections started gathering in the form of soul fragments around him, before all converging into the Leader. Another blinding flash of light occured, and after it stood the new and final Zexy.

"Woah, I am complete again! Time to defeat you once and for all." He then used an admin command to become as big as a megazord, and wielding the Banhammer of the admins. As the hammer was struck by lightning, he shouted: "FINAL HAMMER TIME!" and then hit Evil Zexy with it. The blow was so strong that it caused Evil to fall all the way down into the Machine, and this time he was too in a weakened state that not only didn't prevent the Regeneration... but the energy surge of the entire event has caused the Machine to enter a reverse spin as he resonated with it, malfunctioning and getting destroyed forever.

Dear Max1996, you are the infamous "It is now Day 6. You now have 48 hours..." blank card based on Artemis Fowl Mafia from Pretend You're Xyzzy... ahem ... Zexy Can't Balance Mafia

The mafia game is based on Pretend You're Xyzzy, an online game similar to the popular game Cards Against Humanity. Said game is extremely popular in Bulbagarden Game Night, an unofficial group of Bulbagarden members that gathers for online game nights now and then. So Zexy decided to host a mafia based on it because of popular demand. The game was [??p] and player-input, and the cards used as submissions were quite long and convoluted. Add that to the fact that the game came right after Zexy Games Mafia II which featured another extremely heavy setup that had to be topped... and the abomination of role madness known as Zexy Can't Balance Mafia was born.

The game got known by that joke name so much that no one really uses the original name anymore. This was mostly because of the role about to get used here, the single most game-centralizing role I've ever created, which single-handedly took my role madness to its utmost limit yet and was met with such criticism that I ended up toning down my setups heavily for a long while afterwards... but this is Zexy Games Mafia III, and it needs to top II too! We are talking about THE craziest setup ever that's about to end all my crazy setups. So of course this role needs to make its return.

You are the Day 6- Deathproof + Day 1 2x Compulsory Non-Mafia Deathproofizer. You are immune to all forms of death until Day 6 begins. In Day 1, you MUST pick 2 NON-MAFIA members and make them immune to all forms of death as well, ensuring that all 3 of you will survive to Day 6. If you do not make picks, they will be randomized.

You are allied with the mafia and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
Max1996 was lynched. He was the infamous "It is now Day 6. You now have 48 hours..." blank card based on Artemis Fowl Mafia from Pretend You're Xyzzy... ahem ... Zexy Can't Balance Mafia, Mafia Day 6- Deathproof + Day 1 2x Compulsory Non-Mafia Deathproofizer

---

"Zexy, are you OK? It's all over, it's finally truly over!" shouted Enzap in joy, as he rushed to the much tired now-void-of-evil Zexy.

Zexy gasped for breath but happily said: "Boss, I'm sorry this all happened! I shouldn't have come in like this or touched the admin card, but we managed to get my Evil side completely annihilated at last, and the Machine is gone too!" Words couldn't describe how happy he was, the smile wouldn't get off his face, and Enzap felt the same: "Did you just say we without capitals? The Evil is truly gone!"

dig came in soon after: "Good job on defeating your Evil side, Zexy. I would normally call you out for trespassing into admin territory, but this proves beyond any doubt that you can get rid of all evil inside you and are ready to be truly promoted to admin."

"REALLY?!"

"Yeah, let's clean up a bit here and I'll soon announce your official promotion to everyone; let them all think that these events never happened, it's easier for all of us. Oh, and remind me to call out ME for drinking and sleeping again on SMod section duty."

THE END

Thanks to everyone who played! I'd like to ask a few endgame questions:

Did you enjoy the game?
Was it NOT balanced?
Was it bastard enough?
What did you think of the flavor text?
If you could change one thing in this game, what would it be?

Would you play Zexy Games Mafia IV... nah that's not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom