• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah everyone trusted Elie a bit too soon and no non-town ever dared trying a mass gangup on the other side. No Uryus blew up each other either, that D1 "Are there 3 town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirits in the game" destroyed it all.

7e474af9c619cac6fd298ecd7de1b188.jpg

Always nice to see my oracle again.

Zexy, if you'd expect the uryus to kill each other you'd be wrong. I learned my lesson in zgm 2 so that mistake won't be made again. Other people did indeed trust him too soon.

@MegaPod even if you'd kill elie, I was still there. Although maybe not as obvious, behind the scenes we did basically everything together after a short period of doubt in trust. I stayed passive publically in case something went wrong.
This was a password to a list of claims he got.

Yeah, I guess you did didn't ya? Ah well, at least I can be smug about being right that Mez could steal the win from conceivably anyone.

Out of curiosity @Mellow Ezlo, had you died, who would you have given each Blackmail to?

Lol, I was an infinite commuter anyway.
I honestly don't know. It wouldn't have mattered though because I was telling the truth about the Blackmail not actually having any affect, but I probably shouldn't have thought anybody would believe it given the nature of my role.

I'm not gonna lie, the OC lessened my motivation to be active in this game. I guess I'm just not used to it, since I've never played with it, but I found it harder to play and was way out of my comfort zone. It was a fun game though regardless, even though I didn't do much. I'm also not a big fan of bastard games in general, but eh, it was enjoyable and had a neat setup.

Zexy, if you'd expect the uryus to kill each other you'd be wrong. I learned my lesson in zgm 2 so that mistake won't be made again.
There was a big chance at least one could blow up on another when you have three. As long as it's not Elie and the one who made the same mistake last time, that is...

Did you enjoy the game?
Ehh...Hard to say if I did. Having a role that guaranteed temporary immortality isn't much fun, in my opinion.
Was it NOT balanced?
Indeed it wasn't. :p
Was it bastard enough?
Definitely. :p
What did you think of the flavor text?
Very good and well written.
If you could change one thing in this game, what would it be?
Giving me a role that is not über-broken? :p

Did you enjoy the game?
I enjoyed it a lot. I love the jester role. :p
Thank you Elieson.

Was it NOT balanced?

Nobody thinks about balance in Zexy Games.

Was it bastard enough?

Yeahh.

Awesome FT.

Nothing really. It was good for me.

Would you play Zexy Games Mafia IV... nah that's not gonna happen.
Make it happen.

Ehh...Hard to say if I did. Having a role that guaranteed temporary immortality isn't much fun, in my opinion.
Depends on how you see it. I'd consider it great and try to become a Scum OC Leader because of this :p
Giving me a role that is not über-broken? :p
Considering the outcome, it might've not been broken enough :p

That may have ended rather badly for me if I tried to pull that stuff...
More badly than this? You never know... there were more non-town than town, it might've worked.

@Max1996 be like me, just try things out and see how they work. If it fails, oh well. It's just a game and you can learn from those losses. As long as you have fun, it's a rule you know:p

Did you enjoy the game?
It felt too easy and relaxed. With a quick cooperation with Elie, after a bit of a push, we basically got it figured out and was a matter of going for our biggest lead every time.
Was it NOT balanced?
#Nobalance... and game unlocked and won. No it wasn't, it's great how the mafia could win early with vote majority, but having only one way to do it (almost no kills) makes it harder.
Was it bastard enough?
I wouldn't say it was that bastard though. Which elements where you thinking of to be bastard?
Sometimes a bit late but fine otherwise.
Wannabe Engineer making this game, I'm sure he would have made it balanced:p
Would you play Zexy Games Mafia IV... nah that's not gonna happen.
Do it! ZGM episode IV: A new Zexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom