• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1: WElcome to the Machine - 21/11/17
1 @MegaPod
2 @Zachie
3 @Lone_Garurumon
4 @jdthebud
5 @Mellow Ezlo
6 @CheffOfGames
7 @DarthWolf
8 @Max1996
9 @Pika_pika42
10 @Elieson
11 @Flyhn
12 @Jsach
13 @SwordMaster♪

Day 1: WElcome to the Machine

Tuesday, November 21st 2017. Early morning, just a bit after midnight. Zexy had a busy Monday full of IRL stuff; he's just come back to Athens the previous night after visiting his family for the long weekend, so there was catching-up to be done; university classes and of course Pokemon GO; there were Raikou Raids that had to be done, friends that had to be met, Lured PokeStops that had to be farmed. Upon getting back home, he logged in Bulbagarden to perform his online duties, as staff.

He first skimmed through all his forum alerts and Discord notifications, in case there was something urgent for him to tend to; thankfully, there was nothing of the sort, all was fine. He then went to the Pokemon GO section; being the Section Head of that, it was his first priority. After posting about the latest session and all the cool event stuff about to come, he checked around the other forums he's modding; FnG and TWR were fine; RM was random as always, the FnG threads were all running smoothly, he had no ongoing games to be worried about in TWR... OtB was all good too. Next was Discord, where he posted a bit about GO and the newly released USUM. When done with that, he came back to the forums to chill a bit, checking out sections he's not a mod in, such as USUM, for he was hyped for the new games' release.

Then he realized he forgot something... he was supposed to guard the supermods' section tonight! He quickly went there, only to find ME who was there guarding it before him; unconscious, next to lots of empty cans of beer and his toolbox. There was also lots of paper tossed around the room. Zexy facepalmed; he knew that ME was probably trying to design yet another of his crazy inventions. He didn't even bother trying to wake ME up, he knew it was a lost cause, so he just focused on cleaning instead. After taking the empty beer cans away, he started gathering the pieces of paper in a clockwise loop around the walls... and that's when he realized there was something suspicious in the last corner.

Part of the fourth wall, right next to its intersection with the first, looked... different. He started gently knocking the fourth wall around that area as if it is a door, realizing that there was a hollow area. Curious to find out what's going on behind it, he searched ME's toolbox for something that would let him break the fourth wall. And to his surprise, he found... the Punhammer!

He was shocked to see that ME had Random Punster's weapon with him, but decided to not consider it too suspicious... yet. He was still curious to see what's behind the fourth wall anyway, even if it meant using a madman's weapon to do so.

He grabbed the hammer and raised it in his right hand in a heroic fashion; he felt like he was as big as a megazord, and waited for the Punhammer to be struck by hypothetical lightning before shouting "IT'S HAMMER TIME!" and using it to break the fourth wall with pun-ishing might. What he would find behind it was even more shocking than ME keeping to the Punhammer...

There was a narrow corridor that led to a door that had a red button instead of a handle. It wrote: "ADMIN SECTION - BACKDOOR. Whatever you do, do not push the red button." Part of him was scared... he should know better than using punhammers and pushing red buttons, nothing good has come out of this in the past. But at the same time, he realized he just found the backdoor to the admin section! What were the admins even thinking, putting a backdoor in the SMod section and then letting ME in?!

In any case, his curiosity took the better of him, and he pressed the button. A loud voice said: "I told you not to push the red button!" and the door fell as if it is a plank bridge to reveal the exit of this corridor-tunnel to the Admin Section moat, leading to another tunnel on the other side. Zexy crossed the bridge and looked down the moat; sharks with laser beams on their heads were swimming around. He got scared for a moment, knowing that they severed ME's arm in the past.

But he kept going; upon reaching the other side, he found a room that contained unused admin cards; he grabbed one, and saw himself transformed into an admin. He kept going around the section, quietly, so as to not wake up Enzap who was taking a snooze even though he was supposed to guard. He kept searching around, the admin section would sure have lots of secrets! He eventually reached a door that wrote "WELCOME TO THE MACHINE".

He immediately knew what would have to be in there; The Machine, of course, the good old Regeneration Machine that has split ME once and himself twice before. He heard a sound coming from that room and got panicked; someone being close to the Machine is never a good thing, for whatever reason. So he barged in, and what he saw in there was the most unbelievable thing ever.

"You... here? How? Why?"
The person inside calmly replied: "The time has finally come. WE have a lot to talk about."

Before they could resume their conversation, however, the alarm started buzzing like crazy. "INTRUDER ALERT!".

The mysterious figure said: "It seems like our talk has to wait. Soon enough, they will come for us. We must escape. There is only one choice; down. Follow me."

Zexy was shocked: "WHAT?! NO! I'd rather face the consequences of barging in here than going down there again!".

The mysterious figure got upset for a moment: "I see. I'm sorry then, but I'll have to force you to. WE need to stay together." He then pushed Zexy down the Machine and fell himself.

Soon after, Enzap found them asleep. All 13 of them.

It is now Day 1. It will end in 48 hours.

Oh my god, that FT was glorious.

In actual game related talk, getting serious right away.

I'm a survivor
I'm not gon' give up
I'm not gon' stop
I'm gon' work harder

Yes, you read that correctly. In this game, I am a Survivor. In the interests of uh, uh, uh, uh, staying alive, staying alive, I am announcing my full intention to Town-side. I will make effort to work with the Town and vote for scummy players, since from what I've seen, that seems to be the best way of going along with this role unless scum can offer me waffles, working with scum for waffles has shown success from others in the past.

Vote: Mellow Ezlo for arson

Oh my god, that FT was glorious.

In actual game related talk, getting serious right away.

I'm a survivor
I'm not gon' give up
I'm not gon' stop
I'm gon' work harder

Yes, you read that correctly. In this game, I am a Survivor. In the interests of uh, uh, uh, uh, staying alive, staying alive, I am announcing my full intention to Town-side. I will make effort to work with the Town and vote for scummy players, since from what I've seen, that seems to be the best way of going along with this role unless scum can offer me waffles, working with scum for waffles has shown success from others in the past.
I can believe it. Wanna gameclaim?

Vote: Mellow Ezlo for arson

I can believe it. Wanna gameclaim?
Heeeey man, no need to assume my conflagration attempt was done with hostile intentions. I just wanted to... get the ball rolling a bit... hehe.

I feel so out of the loop because I don't know what game my character came from :( rip me

Allllllright champs, chumps, and others. It's time for you all to understand what makes me a literal god at OC games. I rolled a fantastic amazing literally perfect role for a Town Leader (which is as much a blessing as it is a curse), which means, if you all want me to show you all how to rock an OC game, you may as well start placing your faith in me now.

I'll begin by introducing a caveat of my role, I cannot be targeted at night by anything.

But what, do you ask, is the use in that? Let me call in a good friend of mine, and he can help explain things in a way that even the most noob of town can understand!

ab21ddfd42.jpg

6b9ab05429.jpg

a9e9753c8a.jpg

There now, you see? Are you really gonna argue with Arthur? He makes some pretty good points

I'm a survivor
I'm not gon' give up
I'm not gon' stop
I'm gon' work harder

Acceptable.

I am announcing my full intention to Town-side

Also acceptable, btw. I expect a fullclaim from you in private (to the extent of the rules).

e80.jpg

"Ahh, the sweet smell of justice" indeed! Oh, how it empowers me! I feel invigorated! Fully prepared to unleash the cumulative awesomeness of the power I've amassed since all of the recent ITP wins as of late! Justice will prevail! From one Arthur to another, I feel like you're certain to achieve victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom