• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1: WElcome to the Machine - 21/11/17
  • 1 @MegaPod
    2 @Zachie
    3 @Lone_Garurumon
    4 @jdthebud
    5 @Mellow Ezlo
    6 @CheffOfGames
    7 @DarthWolf
    8 @Max1996
    9 @Pika_pika42
    10 @Elieson
    11 @Flyhn
    12 @Jsach
    13 @SwordMaster♪

Day 1: WElcome to the Machine

Tuesday, November 21st 2017. Early morning, just a bit after midnight. Zexy had a busy Monday full of IRL stuff; he's just come back to Athens the previous night after visiting his family for the long weekend, so there was catching-up to be done; university classes and of course Pokemon GO; there were Raikou Raids that had to be done, friends that had to be met, Lured PokeStops that had to be farmed. Upon getting back home, he logged in Bulbagarden to perform his online duties, as staff.

He first skimmed through all his forum alerts and Discord notifications, in case there was something urgent for him to tend to; thankfully, there was nothing of the sort, all was fine. He then went to the Pokemon GO section; being the Section Head of that, it was his first priority. After posting about the latest session and all the cool event stuff about to come, he checked around the other forums he's modding; FnG and TWR were fine; RM was random as always, the FnG threads were all running smoothly, he had no ongoing games to be worried about in TWR... OtB was all good too. Next was Discord, where he posted a bit about GO and the newly released USUM. When done with that, he came back to the forums to chill a bit, checking out sections he's not a mod in, such as USUM, for he was hyped for the new games' release.

Then he realized he forgot something... he was supposed to guard the supermods' section tonight! He quickly went there, only to find ME who was there guarding it before him; unconscious, next to lots of empty cans of beer and his toolbox. There was also lots of paper tossed around the room. Zexy facepalmed; he knew that ME was probably trying to design yet another of his crazy inventions. He didn't even bother trying to wake ME up, he knew it was a lost cause, so he just focused on cleaning instead. After taking the empty beer cans away, he started gathering the pieces of paper in a clockwise loop around the walls... and that's when he realized there was something suspicious in the last corner.

Part of the fourth wall, right next to its intersection with the first, looked... different. He started gently knocking the fourth wall around that area as if it is a door, realizing that there was a hollow area. Curious to find out what's going on behind it, he searched ME's toolbox for something that would let him break the fourth wall. And to his surprise, he found... the Punhammer!

He was shocked to see that ME had Random Punster's weapon with him, but decided to not consider it too suspicious... yet. He was still curious to see what's behind the fourth wall anyway, even if it meant using a madman's weapon to do so.

He grabbed the hammer and raised it in his right hand in a heroic fashion; he felt like he was as big as a megazord, and waited for the Punhammer to be struck by hypothetical lightning before shouting "IT'S HAMMER TIME!" and using it to break the fourth wall with pun-ishing might. What he would find behind it was even more shocking than ME keeping to the Punhammer...

There was a narrow corridor that led to a door that had a red button instead of a handle. It wrote: "ADMIN SECTION - BACKDOOR. Whatever you do, do not push the red button." Part of him was scared... he should know better than using punhammers and pushing red buttons, nothing good has come out of this in the past. But at the same time, he realized he just found the backdoor to the admin section! What were the admins even thinking, putting a backdoor in the SMod section and then letting ME in?!

In any case, his curiosity took the better of him, and he pressed the button. A loud voice said: "I told you not to push the red button!" and the door fell as if it is a plank bridge to reveal the exit of this corridor-tunnel to the Admin Section moat, leading to another tunnel on the other side. Zexy crossed the bridge and looked down the moat; sharks with laser beams on their heads were swimming around. He got scared for a moment, knowing that they severed ME's arm in the past.

But he kept going; upon reaching the other side, he found a room that contained unused admin cards; he grabbed one, and saw himself transformed into an admin. He kept going around the section, quietly, so as to not wake up Enzap who was taking a snooze even though he was supposed to guard. He kept searching around, the admin section would sure have lots of secrets! He eventually reached a door that wrote "WELCOME TO THE MACHINE".

He immediately knew what would have to be in there; The Machine, of course, the good old Regeneration Machine that has split ME once and himself twice before. He heard a sound coming from that room and got panicked; someone being close to the Machine is never a good thing, for whatever reason. So he barged in, and what he saw in there was the most unbelievable thing ever.

"You... here? How? Why?"
    The person inside calmly replied: "The time has finally come. WE have a lot to talk about."

Before they could resume their conversation, however, the alarm started buzzing like crazy. "INTRUDER ALERT!".

The mysterious figure said: "It seems like our talk has to wait. Soon enough, they will come for us. We must escape. There is only one choice; down. Follow me."

Zexy was shocked: "WHAT?! NO! I'd rather face the consequences of barging in here than going down there again!".

The mysterious figure got upset for a moment: "I see. I'm sorry then, but I'll have to force you to. WE need to stay together." He then pushed Zexy down the Machine and fell himself.

Soon after, Enzap found them asleep. All 13 of them.

It is now Day 1. It will end in 48 hours.

Night 1: WE are starting to get bored 23/11/17
  • Day 2: Face Is The Place - 24/11/17

• Day 2: Face Is The Place

Enzap immediately called dig, who rushed to the scene. The Head Administrator closely inspected the 13 Zexies who were sleeping; they all looked identical, just like the past two times. But their personalities would have to be different.

Enzap facepalmed at what happened once again before his eyes, but was also worried because this time, it is apparent that Zexy somehow entered the admin section and broke staff rules:

"Boss, what do we do?"

dig replied angrily: "It is your fault that he came in here, you know; you were supposed to guard the fort."

Enzap nodded in apology, and dig continued:
    "In any case, this can wait for later, we have more important matters in our hands, obviously. This is a pretty serious issue that should rather not reach the public eye, so we shall resolve this case between us. At worst we may need to call the other senior staff or Maniacal Engineer who has the technical expertise on this Machine, although the risks are obvious.

For now, let's just leave this room immediately and I'll put it on HA-clerance lockdown. No one below my rank may leave or enter; let the 13 Zexies wake up and solve it by themselves like they always seem to do, they're the best at this. As for you, Enzap, please go to the monitoring room now; keep track of their actions through the security cameras. As for me, I'm going to take a look around here to see how exactly he managed to get this far. Now leave."

Enzap nodded and headed for the monitoring room. dig figured out that Zexy must've got in through the backdoor and headed for the secret entrance, only to see it wide open, with ME still sleeping deeply in the supermods section at the other side. He sighed, sealed it shut again, and headed off for the admin card room, only to see that Zexy has picked up one. Believing the case to be solved, he headed to the monitoring room to join Enzap in watching the Zexies.

---

Soon after, the 13 Zexies woke up. One of them spoke up first: "Uh-oh, third time's the charm I guess :( Alas, let me introduce myself; I'm Zexy, and I guess you all are my associates; Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, Zexy, and of course, Zexy. WE are WEs. And some of you all need to be evil, am I getting it right so far?"

Another Zexy nodded, until he realized in shock that they must be in the Machine's room: "Wait, how did we get here though? The Machine should've been in the admin section, WE couldn't have come here. Wait what, are those admin powers WE have?!"

A third one continued: "WE don't remember a thing, I guess. Last thing WE remember, WE were cleaning around ME's mess in the SMods section... I have a feeling someone ambushed us there, just like last time."

A fourth replied: "Good point. For all WE know, the culprit of our Regeneration last time was not ever found either... perhaps this time WE need to figure out what happened back then as well, else WE'll never exit this infinite loop of splitting and merging and splitting and merging and splitting and merging and splitting-

A fifth one had enough of this and started hitting his counterpart with a large toy Banhammer.

A sixth one stopped them all: "Guys guys guys, WE need to regroup. Before WE get to the culprit of this all, WE need to get the evil ones among us! The pleasure is mine, watch your back!"

He then proceeded to materialize a few cards out of thin air, tossed a few Coins in the air for seemingly no reason and prepared to randomly Backstab Zexies he thought of as suspicious while shouting: "I will be your death!"

A seventh one figured out what was happening: "He must be the one whose main personality trait is liking Hearthstone; those are Valeera's lines aren't they!" He then got hit by a dagger thrown by the previous Zexy, screaming back: "Hey, you got the wrong guy here!"

The backstabbing Zexy replied: "Mistakes were made."

The seventh one got angry, took out a bow and arrow and threw a steady shot at the previous one's face. All he could say in time was "I give up" before exploding into pieces.

Dear CheffOfGames, you are the Rogue from Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft "Mafia"

The non-mafia game was based on the Everybody is Mafia Mafia series launched by Elieson but used some mechanics and abilities of the Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft online card game. Said mechanics are about to return here; the Rogue is used because it is the class that can deal the most damage to single targets.

These are your abilities:
    ROGUE

0, 1x - The Coin : You have +1 Mana to use this turn.
    0, 2x - Counterfeit Coin: You have +1 Mana to use this turn.
    0, 2x - Preparation: Your next spell costs (3) less.

1, 2x - Deadly Poison: Give your weapon +2 Attack.
    1, 2x - Sinister Strike: Deal 3 damage to your target.
    1, 2x - Shiv: Deal 1 damage to your target.
    1, 2x - Bucaneer: Give your weapon +1 Attack.
    1, 2x - Gain a random shot of a spell of every other person alive.
    1, 2x - Add a random card from each class to your hand
    1, 0x - Gained by Razorpetal Volley. Deal 1 damage to your target.

2, HP - Dagger Mastery: Equip a 1/2 weapon.
    2, 2x - Eviscerate: Deal 2 damage to your target. If used alongside any other spell in the same night, deal 4 damage instead.
    2, 2x - Jade Shuriken: Deal 2 damage to your target.
    2, 2x - Razorpetal Volley: Gain 2 shots of Razorpetal
    2, 2x - Goblin Auto-Barber: Give your Weapon 1 Attack.
    2, 2x - Undercity Valiant: Cannot be used alone in a turn. Deal 1 damage.

3, 2x - Headcrack: Deal 2 damage to your target. If used alongside any other spell in the same night, this spell's shot is not wasted.
    3, 2x - Burgle: Gain a shot of two of your target's spells (chosen randomly).
    3, 2x - Shadow Strike: Deal 5 damage to an undamaged character.
    3, 2x - Mimic Pod: Gain a shot of a random spell of yours.
    3, 2x - Perdition's Blade [Weapon]: 2/2. Deal 1 damage to your target. If used alongside any other spell in the same night, deal 2 damage instead.
    3, 2x - Cogmaster's Wrench [Weapon]: 1/3

4, 2x - Tinker's Sharpsword Oil: Give your weapon +3 Attack.
    4, 2x - Sabotage: Use it alongside any other spell to destroy your target's weapon.
    4, 2x - Poisoned Blade [Weapon]: 1/3. Your HP boosts this weapon instead of replacing it.
    4, 2x - Obsidian Shard [Weapon]: 3/3. Costs 1 less for each spell you've played from another class.

5, 2x - Discover a random Druid, Rogue or Shaman card.
    5, 2x - Reduce the cost of all spells that aren't Rogue's by 2
    5, 2x - Assasin's Blade [Weapon]: 3/4

6, 1x - Trade Prince Gallywix: Gain a copy of each spell your opponent plays this turn and give them a Coin for each.
    For information on how to use them, please refer to this post: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?t...axus-3-6-17.223825/

If you still have questions, just ask me in this conversation.
    All players other than you, regardless of whether they also have Hearthstone abilities or not, are considered to have 30 HP unless otherwise specified.

You are allied with yourself, are non-factional, and win if you survive alongside one other faction.
    CheffOfGames was killed. He was Rogue from Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft "Mafia", Independent Hearthstone Player

It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours.

Night 2: Magikarp used Splash! Nothing happened... nah, fooled ya! :P - 26/11/17

• DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
    Pika_pika42 IX (Elieson, Max1996, Zachie, DarthWolf, MegaPod, Mellow Ezlo, SwordMaster, Lone_Garurumon, jdthebud)
    Elieson 0 (Pika_pika42)

Night 2: Magikarp used Splash! Nothing happened... nah, fooled ya! :p

After the first Zexy died, most of the 12 ones that were left were in shock and awe. The one who took the kill looked unphazed, and some other one seemed to be spacing out, as if glancing into nothingness. Some other Zexy noted that and tried to poke him in order to get his attention back:

"Earth to Zexy, Earth to Zexy! Hey, I'm talking to you!"

Zexy violently shook his head for a few moments before finally seeming aware of what is happening around him: "Hey, give me a moment please. I was analyzing something... so, alright everyone. Apparently WE all still retain Admin powers since our host was somehow transformed into an admin before his fateful encounter that got us in this state. So I did some searching around the Admin CP; the system all put us in a unique usergroup. Every other user can only see us as one user, but WE are able to treat each and every one of us as a user of his own right. This can be very helpful but also dangerous."

The others nodded, asking him to go on.

"WE can have Conversations with each other just like any other user pair could; this means WE can discuss matters in private. I have also managed to use my admin powers to put a protective shield around me, I sure am glad to have notice this is possible first, because you can't really harm me right now. So you should all just trust me to talk to each one of you separately and solve this crisis."

The other Zexies looked confused; some were suspicious of this plan, others thought of it as much welcome. But an attempt to find the culprits via private discussions was indeed initiated.

---

A while later, after "leader" Zexy got his chance to talk with everyone, he made a proclamation. He pointed towards a specific comrade of his and said:

"This one over there has evil intent. The little information I got from him doesn't line up with everyone else's, besides what he does most of the time is just flopping around, and nothing happens."

The one pointed to retaliated: "Oh my God, you suck! He's just wasting your time, just get him instead!"

Everyone else followed the leader instead of the accused however, and decided that the accused must be executed. The leader approached him and said sternly: "Any last words?"

The accused got an evil grin on his face and said: "Heh, fooled ya!" before initiating an auto-ban program just like the one used in a previous WE-related incident.

Dear Pika_pika42, you are Raid Magikarp from Pokemon GO Mafia.

Pokemon GO Mafia was a small game based on Pokemon GO, as its metagame settled soon after the release of Legendary Raids. The role in question was added at the last moment as a joke indep supposed to troll the players, as Magikarp was the easiest Raid of the game.

You are the Miller Non-Threatening Voteless Jester. You will show up as mafia in any cop checks but as non-threatening in any threat checks. Your vote does not count. You need to get lynched to win.

You are allied with yourself (and are non-factional) and win when you get lynched
    Pika_pika42 was lynched. He was Raid Magikarp from Pokémon GO Mafia, Independent Miller Non-Threatening Voteless Jester

Congratulations to Pika_pika42 for winning the game!

It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours.

Last edited:
    Day 3: 7.8/10 Too Much Effort - 27/11/17

• Day 3: 7.8/10 Too Much Effort

The leader smiled as well: "At least I was right he was hiding things from us."

A Zexy from the crowd interrupted him though: "Meh, if only you would actually put some more effort into this... you wouldn't get fooled this easily and would actually give us results."

"But I did give you results! We are minus one liability!"

"Meh, you're not putting enough effort!"

A third Zexy, having enough of this, interrupted them both: "Oh really?! Let's see how much effort does it take to dispose of you."

He then took another Banhammer and swung it on the effort maniac.

Dear Zachie, you are a townie from Effort Non-Mafia.

ENM was a non-mafia game that served as the inverse sequel to No Effort Mafia (NEM), using the concept of RPG-like mafia-related stats and then letting RNG decide all of the game's actions. The inverse factor was that unlike the original version which required absolutely no effort, in this one it was just a minimal effort that made all the difference.

You are the Effort Putting Stat Voter. Each of your posts from the moment the game begins will give you EVs (Effort Values, that work the same way as in the main series Pokemon games). You can decide to focus on Accuracy, Precision or Towniness based on your posts. When your EVs get maxed out, they get translated to RPG-like stats in a 0-15 scale and your vote for the rest of the game will be randomized using a formula that includes the aforementioned stats.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
    Zachie was killed. He was Townie from Effort Non-Mafia, Town Effort Putting Stat Voter

It is now Day 3. It will end in 48 hours.

Last edited:
    Night 3: WE are getting bored again - 29/11/17
  • Night 4: Banhammer, I choose you! - 2/12/17

• DAY 4 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
    jdthebud VI (Elieson, MegaPod, Max1996, DarthWolf, Lone_Garurumon, SwordMaster)

Night 4: Banhammer, I choose you!

10 Zexies were left alive, and things have gone quiet for a while, although it was apparent that most of them were just having Conversations with the self-proclaimed leader. Soon after, he spoke up:

"Alright, it seems WE have one new lead. That Zexy over there gave me some info that just doesn't add up."

The Zexy that was accused retaliated: "What, no! You better stop these false accusations this instant or you're getting a taste of my... laser beam."

Another Zexy close by giggled: "Does it involve flying pumpkins shooting it from their rear end? :p"

The laser-beaming one shrugged: "That joke is almost as bad as ME's. Whatever, let's cut to the chase." He then used an Admin CP command to materialize a Dusk Ball which he proceeded to throw in the air: "Necrozma, I choose you!"

A fellow Zexy was shocked; he didn't even know materializing Pokémon in the forum was possible. "Perhaps he's figured some interesting Admin CP tricks", he said. "Still, that Necrozma's a bit of a pushover. Look at it, it doesn't even have a special form; this is so out of season, we got USUM here!"

The leader stopped him: "Let me remind you that WE have not bought USUM yet. In either case, it appears someone else has also mastered the ways of the ACP, and this Necrozma's Prismatic Laser is probably the laser beam he was talking about. Whatever; in this forum Pokémon are nothing more than admin illusions, any other admin action could just stop them. So I'll just use my trusty Banhammer."

He then proceeded to use said Banhammer to ban both Necrozma and the Zexy who summoned it.

Dear jdthebud, you are Necrozma from Pokemon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia

The mafia game is a sequel to the original Sun & Moon Mafia and staff-hosted as well, with the crazy setup being once again designed by Zexy. Necrozma was a powerful (protecion-wise, as most roles in that game) Serial Killer, a role most fitting to return again given Necrozma's central status in the newly released Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (it is the announced version mascot so no spoilers here)

You are the Godfather Ninja Bulletproof Poisonproof Serial Killer OR Recharging Strongman Serial Killer. Any copchecks on you will return a town result. Any tracker/watcher checks on you will return no result. You are immune to all conventional kill or poison attempts. Once per night you can select a player to kill; alternatively, you can select to strongman kill the player instead using your signature move Prismatic Laser, bypassing most forms of protection; but if you do so you need to recharge and are thus unable to act the following night.

You are allied with yourself, are a faction alone, and win when you eliminate all other factions while staying alive
    jdthebud was lynched. He was Necrozma from Pokemon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia, Independent Godfather Ninja Bulletproof Poisonproof Serial Killer OR Recharging Strongman Serial Killer

It is now Night 4. You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
    Night 5: Awakening - 4/12/17

• DAY 5 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
    MegaPod VII (Elieson, SwordMaster, MegaPod, Max1996, DarthWolf, Jsach, Lone_Garurumon)

Night 5: Awakening

9 Zexies were left, and the leader seemed more troubled than ever: "You know what? I've reached a stalemate, no one really stands out as suspicious anymore, at least not in the way WE've been checking so far. I believe this is because WE have all been somewhat scatterbrained in what WE do actually consider suspicious; yes, WE were successful in eliminating several threats, but they were all pretty much standalone goofballs at best; just a bunch of Wacky Egotists... WE haven't really got down to the real culprits of this incident yet."

Another Zexy got suspicious upon hearing the term Wacky Egotists: "There must be a reason you have said something about Wacky Egotists, isn't it? Do you believe WEs other than us Zexies is involved in this incident?"

The leader replied: "Exactly. They may not necessarily be personally involved, but they certainly have a role to play in the grand scheme of things, WE all do... or better said, all WE do."

The Zexy from before got even more antsy: "OK sure, the other WE are connected to us ever since that incident... but in the end, they aren't anything but our own creations as a Zexy... wait, are you saying it is all connected even before the incident?"

The leader nodded: "Correct. This is the third time we Regenerate because of that wicked Machine. The entire ME VS WE incident involved Regenerations as well, and even though it started from us and technically didn't involve this particular Machine, I'd bet that ME has somehow tampered with this kind of technology too... even ME's own Regeneration, which is what started it all long before WE were even a thing, has some suspicious holes in its story. There must be some mastermind behind everything, but little Richard Mayborne is long gone, and Random Punster seems to have phased back out as well, even though ME is holding on to his Punhammer. Perhaps WE need to look into... us."

The antsy Zexy only got worse: "What?! You mean there must have been some evil Zexy pulling the strings all along? But WE weren't even split personalities before our first Regeneration."

The leader retaliated: "You never know. Remember Elementar and his Mafia Universe? There was a Dark Elementar all along... what about his EEs? WE are definitely getting somewhere the more WE look at this, there must have been some evil pulling the strings all along, and it is most likely that the very creation of WE as WE know them today is to be blamed on said Zexy... after all, only a Zexy is a correct person to blame."

Having enough, the other Zexy just lashed out: "Enough! At this point you're just a madman, saying that our beloved Original Host always had evil within him. Who you think you are, after all? In what ways are you so superior to all of us like you are trying to make it seem? Everyone, I suggest WE just take him out, he's lost it."

The leader smiled: "Heh. Thanks for blowing your cover... and for the memories." He then started flashing in blinding light, as if he was Regenerating, but alone. The others were shocked, how was this even possible?! They all came out of one Regeneration, so he couldn't really go on and do it again by himself, he's not a complete product.

Moments after, the light has settled down, and before them stood a certainly stronger Zexy leader than the one they were used to; the others were curiously asking what has just happened.

"Hello everyone. You feast your eyes upon my Awakened Form. This is not a Regeneration." But the others were still puzzled.

"Alright, it's time to do some explainin' here. Apparently, as I just figured out, now that his ramblings made my true memories and powers to Awaken, I am not just one of you lesser personality projections, no offense please. There have been some quirks in our Host's Regeneration, each and every time, but this third case appears to be the most radical... to put it simply, not all 13 of us were of equal importance all along. I am a full embodiment of the Host's good side and I might as well become the new Host himself. There needs to be an evil counterpart of me among you, and if you help me take him down, WE can then reintegrate without him and turn into a new yet full Zexy who won't have any evil in him, leaving the Dark Side incomplete forever or maybe even able to be totally destroyed. Such evil twin of mine is masquerading among you all along of course and he certainly won't blow his cover by Awakening like I just did unless WE force his hand and he needs the extra power. The most likely candidate for such evil twin of mine at this point is the one who wanted to stop this whole revelation from happening minutes ago! Get him, and cover me in case he Awakens to fight on equal terms in me; your help is what will decide which side will prevail!"

The others decided to trust their leader who apparently was something more than they had thought and started mass attacking the other Zexy. Having nowhere to hide, he went for a final gambit: "Alright, everyone, it appears WE have no other choice. This is my last trick, and just so you know, you won't really be done with Evil WE yet; I shall actually try my best to ensure you will never do, for I choose to believe in him!" He then used some strange admin command that made all surrounding negative energies to lash at him, triggering a sort-of dark Regeneration...

At the end of which the Zexy who caused it seemed nowhere to be found. Only 8 were left now.

The leader commented: "He couldn't have Regenerated at all alone, let alone into nothing, so there must be something else amiss, perhaps just a disappearance act. WE aren't done yet, but just now, people, WE have made the first great step towards our final and total redemption."

Dear MegaPod, you are WE the Wacky Egotist from ME VS WE Mafia

The mafia game concept was first brought up when I changed my usertitle/Discord name/overall theme to Wannabe Engineer to countepart ME with my own WE. Soon after everyone in the Discord was asking for a ME VS WE clash, and Dylan who sided with WE asked me to design and host the game together, and so WE did (adding ME as co-host later to get some ME representation and good FT). The game was a big hit, WE sure enjoyed hosting it and WE believe the players loved it too, even though WE lost to ME in the end :(

You are the Loud 1x Lightningrod Killers-Millers. When you use your night action, the thread will be informed. That one night when you use the action, all other night actions (except factional kills) will get redirected to you. If you die, all the people responsible for your death (your killers if killed or the people who voted for you if lynched) will become Millers, which means that copchecks will make them look mafia even if they are not

You are allied with the mafia and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
    MegaPod was lynched. He was Wacky Egotist from ME VS WE Mafia, Mafia Loud 1x Lightningrod Killers-Millers

It is now Night 5. It will end in 48 hours.

Day 6: It is now Day 6... - 5/12/17
  • SOLO ADMIN SACRIFICE SEQUENCE - 5/12/17

• SOLO ADMIN SACRIFICE SEQUENCE

8 Zexies were left, and there was some silence across the room, until someone decided to point to the elephant: "Leader, what should our next move be? You seem to have no other leads to find the Evil one among us."

The newly Awakened leader scratched his head before deciding how to proceed: "OK guys, I got this." He then pointed to some other Zexy at the corner of the room and shouted: "SOLO ADMIN SACRIFICE SEQUENCE!"

He then issued some strange admin command which made bright light burst out of him and shoot the Zexy he was targetting... at the end of this impact, both seemed visibly weakened.

Dear Elieson, you are Minine Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia.

Survival Game was a [13p] bastard game where everyone was independent and this role was allied with 2 more people that shared a chat, having to help them without knowing their identity. It was, unfortunately, lynched Day 1 that game even though its very nature makes it hard to lynch and possible to still cause damage before that happens. The role came back as a strong town role in Zexy Games Mafia, representing Survival Game of course. It was used to kill a Jester who would otherwise win. In the end Survival Game ended in a Cult win and Zexy Games in a town win in a -LO situation.

You are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. At any point in the day phase you may explode, killing yourself and taking a player down with you. From your death onwards you may keep posting in-thread but not in outside communication, also you cannot vote.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
    Elieson blew up. He is Minene Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia, Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit

No one else died.

It is still Day 6, but it is shortened to only 24 hours to talk about waffles, the Queen of England, why the game is still going, why no one died and maybe try to persuade @DarthWolf13 to change sides.

Last edited:
    ENDGAME: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

• DAY 6 VOTE COUNT - FINAL
    Max1996 VI (Lone_Garurumon, SwordMaster, DarthWolf, Jsach, Max1996, Flyhn)

ENDGAME: One Man Army of WE

With the Leader weakened, the Evil Zexy decided to show himself and strike. He put up the most evil smile he could and said: "BWAHAHAHAHA! You just made the biggest blunder ever, I mean what was that even for? You thought that puny Zexy was the real Evil one and wasted all of your protective shield's energy, only to just pierce through his protective shield without even eliminating him. And now you're totally vulnerable, WE will finish what WE started!" He then initiated his own Dark Awakening.

The Leader smiled in return: "Just as planned. The whole reason I did that was to lure you out of hiding, who would've thought it would be this easy. WE can indeed have that final showdown, just like when WE first met before this last Regeneration happened."

The other 6 Zexies were left in shock and awe, and now they were puzzled too; how could these two meet before, when they only figured each other just a little bit earlier?

The Leader explained for everyone's sake: "You see, Evil Guy over there has been around all along, of course WE have met before! Unlike you who are just personality projections that happen to be different with each Regeneration, WE two, as whole personifications of the Host's Good and Evil side, always maintain the same forms... and memories, which just go dormant and Awakened again and again."

The other Zexies were still very confused. One of them took the courage to ask: "When did this all start?"

The Evil one replied: "As soon as the first Regeneration back then, who would've thought a single stumble could let me unleash our true power! You see, when the Host first Regenerated, there were not only 13 Zexies to come out of it; WE were 14, but I woke up before everyone else and went into hiding since. After the first Reintegration, you actually didn't get the full original Host; I was missing."

"And where were you all this time?"

"Oh silly you, did you forget? How did the second Regeneration even happen?"

"The Host was suddenly ambushed... wait, you did it?!"

"Of course... but once again my evil minions were not enough. So this third time, I took matters to myself. As you might remember, after the second Reintegration, the Machine was moved in the Admin section for better safekeeping, so I would have to infiltrate. Thankfully, all this time in the shadows, I've gathered some... intelligence. I knew about the backdoor all along and just used it someday when ME was guarding it and got drunk yet again..."

"So you were waiting for Leader to come to the Admin section too?"

"Not exactly, just for the perfect moment to strike. I had obtained an Admin card by now, so I could stay around, hidden, as long as I wanted; no one checked the Machine's room anyway. I wouldn't attack yet, but your latest Host forced my hand when he came in and WE were finally found by the other admins... that's when we jumped in the Machine."

The Leader confirmed it: "Indeed, I have retained all the memories from before this most recent third Regeneration of ours. This is how we fell into the Machine this time... but it was both of us, so we must've Regenerated together into the beings you are now."

The Evil twin however denied it: "Nah, I just fell in and stayed intact; first, I had admin powers for a while, so I found a means to make myself immune to the Machine. And second, I am not a Host, just a pure embodiment of evil... there's no other personality in me to Regenerate to projections of it."

The Leader gave a big smile: "Fair enough, but you know what's the best part? You just admitted WE can make ourselves immune to the Machine... so if WE beat you here, it will indeed be final!"

"As if you could! You just wasted most of your power on a pointless cause, while I just got fully Awakened!" He then lashed out to attack the Leader, but the Zexy that was hit by the laser earlier got in the way, using his body as a shield.

"Curse you! Why did you have to do that instead of just joining my side instead? That guy ruined your protection!"

The now injured Zexy, in the brink of death, had some last words to say: "As if... you just don't happen to know my special power, do you? I wanted to get eliminated, because when I do, I can just integrate myself to a Host immediately... but I'll give you one final mindgame, because you just won't know who I picked until it's all over!"

With his final breath, two soul fragments that look identical but one is fake were sent towards the two Awakened Zexies.

Dear Mellow Ezlo, you are the Blackmailer from Street Fight v2

This non-mafia game was a sequel to the original Street Fight, which itself was based on a board game Zexy has played a while ago. He ended up replaying it with better organized rules the next time he got in a game night, so he reworked a sequel based on this more complicated version of the game. Such change brought in an indep that relied on prediction skills

You are the Blackmailer. You have 2 deathproof vests. When those break (third attempt at your life), you exit the game and must select two players to blackmail; one is given the real blackmail, the other a fake (they won't be informed who got which). You must predict a person who's likely to win and give the real blackmail to them, using the fake as confusion.

You are allied with yourself, are non-factional, and win if you successfully exit the game so you can give the real blackmail to someone who then has to survive until endgame and win themselves
    Mellow Ezlo stayed alive and lost the game. He was the Blackmailer from Street Fight v2, Independent Blackmailer

It was now down to 5 personality projections, but the Evil One wouldn't just back down! He tried another attack, but this time another Zexy took the hit for the Leader. He was surprised to see himself get eliminated, though. This was not going according to the plan.

"Oops, what has just happened?! This is not what WE've agreed to, Leader!"

The Leader looked at the Zexy who took the hit in shock: "OH NO, it seems like there was a complication I haven't taken into account -_-"

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you are Feenie from You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia

The game, commonly referred to as YCBIZVOSWRMMM starred 5 factions of 3 members each, 5 War Room regulars trios related in some way competing against each other; only 2 could stay standing, which meant alliances and betrayals were possible, giving the game Everybody is Mafia Mafia-like vibes. This role comes from the Sisters faction which consists of FinalArcadia, Ghostly and Feenie.

You are the Commuter + 1x Commuterizer. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. One night in the game you can select a player and force them to commute for the rest of the night with you.

You are allied with yourself, are non-factional, and win if you survive alongside one other faction.
    Lone_Garurumon has lost the game, because Mellow Ezlo survived. He was Feenie from You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia, Independent Commuter + 1x Commuterizer

Only 4 personality projections were left. When Evil tried to land another hit, someone with powers of foresight managed to get in the way just in time.

Dear SwordMaster, you are the Oracle from DarthWolf's Star Wars Mafia from TWR Season '17 Mafia.

The role was first added by DarthWolf in his Star Wars Mafia as a different take to the now-classic Oracle fakeclaim that started with Olive in Pokemon XY&Z Anime Mafia last year. Zexy was rolled the role and played it while fakeclaiming to be a traditional-style Oracle. He liked the role so much he put it once again in TWR Season '17 Mafia, representing its birth host DarthWolf. And here it is about to appear once again.

You are the Oracle. Once per PHASE (both days and nights!) you can ask the hosts a question about the setup that should be replied with YES or NO (questions that can't be truthfully answered to with either word are considered invalid). The question needs to be able to be answered before role PMs are given out (i.e. you can only ask questions about setup and mechanics, nothing related to which player was given what role)

SwordMaster won the game! She was the Oracle from DarthWolf's Star Wars Mafia from TWR Season '17 Mafia, Town Oracle

Another hit was correctly predicted by him who has the best powers of deduction, who took one more for the Leader.

Dear Jsach, you are the Cop from AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza.

The game known as VGB was the sequel of AussieEevee's Video Games Mafia and Bonanza games, two-in-one. Zexy, being the co-host of the original Video Games Mafia in 2015, was summoned again as a co-host of the second version. The game involved DARTHWOLF BEING GODDAMN BETRAYER AGAIN, so you can guess the results from there...

You are the Cop. Once per night you may select a player and attempt to learn their alignment.

Jsach won the game! He was the Cop from AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza, Town Cop

Only 2 personality projections were left, and apparently they shared too much similarity with Leader. He has figured that out long ago thanks to private chats, so he went for one final plan; just like him, those two have protective shields, but unlike him, they haven't wasted them yet. So the Leader just asked them to cover for him. The others agreed on the deal; he then grabbed them both, one with each hand and started spinning them around. As Evil's hit was about to land, the two's revolving shields managed to block the attack, and then they both unleashed laser beams similar to Leader's to severely weaken Evil, who was all alone.

Dear DarthWolf, you are Minine Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia from Zexy Games Mafia II.

Survival Game was a [13p] bastard game where everyone was independent and this role was allied with 2 more people that shared a chat, having to help them without knowing their identity. It was, unfortunately, lynched Day 1 that game even though its very nature makes it hard to lynch and possible to still cause damage before that happens. The role came back as a strong town role in Zexy Games Mafia, representing Survival Game of course. It was used to kill a Jester who would otherwise win. In the end Survival Game ended in a Cult win and Zexy Games in a town win in a -LO situation.

You are the Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit. You may not post at night but you are also immune to all night actions forever. At any point in the day phase you may explode, killing yourself and taking a player down with you. From your death onwards you may keep posting in-thread but not in outside communication, also you cannot vote.

Dear Flyhn, you are Minine Uryu the Ninth from Survival Game from Zexy Games Mafia from Zexy Games Mafia II from Zexy Games Mafia III.

DarthWolf and Flyhn won the game! They were both Minene Uryu the Ninth, from Zexy Games II and III, Town Commuter Bomb Restless Spirit

Only Leader and Evil were left, and the latter was severely weakened. Leader grasped the chance to get in the final hit. He shouted: "FINAL REINTEGRATION!" and used his admin powers to start levitating mid-air. Soon after, with the successful activation of the Machine that was nearby, most personality projections started gathering in the form of soul fragments around him, before all converging into the Leader. Another blinding flash of light occured, and after it stood the new and final Zexy.

"Woah, I am complete again! Time to defeat you once and for all." He then used an admin command to become as big as a megazord, and wielding the Banhammer of the admins. As the hammer was struck by lightning, he shouted: "FINAL HAMMER TIME!" and then hit Evil Zexy with it. The blow was so strong that it caused Evil to fall all the way down into the Machine, and this time he was too in a weakened state that not only didn't prevent the Regeneration... but the energy surge of the entire event has caused the Machine to enter a reverse spin as he resonated with it, malfunctioning and getting destroyed forever.

Dear Max1996, you are the infamous "It is now Day 6. You now have 48 hours..." blank card based on Artemis Fowl Mafia from Pretend You're Xyzzy... ahem ... Zexy Can't Balance Mafia

The mafia game is based on Pretend You're Xyzzy, an online game similar to the popular game Cards Against Humanity. Said game is extremely popular in Bulbagarden Game Night, an unofficial group of Bulbagarden members that gathers for online game nights now and then. So Zexy decided to host a mafia based on it because of popular demand. The game was [??p] and player-input, and the cards used as submissions were quite long and convoluted. Add that to the fact that the game came right after Zexy Games Mafia II which featured another extremely heavy setup that had to be topped... and the abomination of role madness known as Zexy Can't Balance Mafia was born.

The game got known by that joke name so much that no one really uses the original name anymore. This was mostly because of the role about to get used here, the single most game-centralizing role I've ever created, which single-handedly took my role madness to its utmost limit yet and was met with such criticism that I ended up toning down my setups heavily for a long while afterwards... but this is Zexy Games Mafia III, and it needs to top II too! We are talking about THE craziest setup ever that's about to end all my crazy setups. So of course this role needs to make its return.

You are the Day 6- Deathproof + Day 1 2x Compulsory Non-Mafia Deathproofizer. You are immune to all forms of death until Day 6 begins. In Day 1, you MUST pick 2 NON-MAFIA members and make them immune to all forms of death as well, ensuring that all 3 of you will survive to Day 6. If you do not make picks, they will be randomized.

You are allied with the mafia and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
    Max1996 was lynched. He was the infamous "It is now Day 6. You now have 48 hours..." blank card based on Artemis Fowl Mafia from Pretend You're Xyzzy... ahem ... Zexy Can't Balance Mafia, Mafia Day 6- Deathproof + Day 1 2x Compulsory Non-Mafia Deathproofizer

---

"Zexy, are you OK? It's all over, it's finally truly over!" shouted Enzap in joy, as he rushed to the much tired now-void-of-evil Zexy.

Zexy gasped for breath but happily said: "Boss, I'm sorry this all happened! I shouldn't have come in like this or touched the admin card, but we managed to get my Evil side completely annihilated at last, and the Machine is gone too!" Words couldn't describe how happy he was, the smile wouldn't get off his face, and Enzap felt the same: "Did you just say we without capitals? The Evil is truly gone!"

dig came in soon after: "Good job on defeating your Evil side, Zexy. I would normally call you out for trespassing into admin territory, but this proves beyond any doubt that you can get rid of all evil inside you and are ready to be truly promoted to admin."

"REALLY?!"

"Yeah, let's clean up a bit here and I'll soon announce your official promotion to everyone; let them all think that these events never happened, it's easier for all of us. Oh, and remind me to call out ME for drinking and sleeping again on SMod section duty."

THE END

Thanks to everyone who played! I'd like to ask a few endgame questions:

Did you enjoy the game?
    Was it NOT balanced?
    Was it bastard enough?
    What did you think of the flavor text?
    If you could change one thing in this game, what would it be?

Would you play Zexy Games Mafia IV... nah that's not gonna happen.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom