• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zima's Pokemon Plushies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zima

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
my_pokemon_collection_kanto_johto_by_pokemonmasato-d4f376c.jpg

my_pokemon_collection_hoenn_by_pokemonmasato-d4f37tz.jpg
my_pokemon_collection_sinnoh_unova_by_pokemonmasato-d4f38dk.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality on the first one...

I have some other ones that aren't pictured, and those are Pokemon Center Dialga, Kyogre, and Groudon.

Last edited:
Re: Lithuania's Pokemon Plushies

Aww, they are very cute, especially that Eevee with the puffy collar fur :3

Is that Shadow Lugia in the first picture? Right next to Gengar? Looks really cool!

Yep. :)

Oh, wow, very nice :D Lots of variety~ :0 Is that a Blazaken Pokedoll? That Glaceon Jakks is really cute, I had never seen one before :3

Yep. What you see there is a Blaziken Pokedoll I found at a thrift store. :D

IMG1002.jpg

I forgot about my second evolution Unova starters... XD

If you guys want to see multiple views of a certain plush, just let me know, and I'll post the pictures for you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: cRussian's Pokemon Plushies

Multiple views of my Banpresto Giratina Origin forme plush. This guy was by far my most expensive Pokemon plush, as I paid around $50 for him. I actually bought him before the American Platinum release. :)

IMG1006-1.jpg

IMG1009-1.jpg

IMG1010-2.jpg

Awww! The Giratina is soooooo cute! You have so many... and they all put my 5 to shame XD

Giratina is the one I'd save in a fire, even though the Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile are much more valuable. XD

@OceanicWildfire; You should post yours. :)

Giratina is the one I'd save in a fire, even though the Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile are much more valuable. XD

@OceanicWildfire; You should post yours. :)

I would but they're all at my house in Ohio :-/ Lol! I would just grab a huge pillow sack or trash bag an' stuff em' all in it XD

Aw... :(

All these plushies, and no Lucario. I am disappoint.

I have been meaning to get a Lucario for a while. I should really order one soon. XD

Re: Sputnik's Pokemon Plushies

IMG1213.jpg

A better picture of my Pokedoll Lugia, and the Jakks Pacific Drilbur I purchased a few days ago.

I ordered a Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion a few days ago and am just waiting for them to come in the mail.

Last edited:

OMG IT'S SO CUTE XDD I haven't played XD, but I like Shadow Lugia's color design. Where did you get it??
I got it as a Christmas present a VERY long time ago, so I couldn't tell you... :/ I'm sorry.
You're super lucky XDD You could've gotten any Pokemon Plushie - and you get a Shadow Lugia!! It's a side-game - it must have been rare! XDD!!

Ugh too cute :D I need to start collecting these again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom