• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

I think that was also the correct move from Mafia. Max would have probably tracked Fennec, and Mafia would be exposed if they did the doctor kill. Though, i wonder about @Frozen Fennec 's actions last night, if it's possible to reveal that for us? We really need some info this turn. Ouf.
Despite everything, seems no one tried to nightkill me thankfully and I managed to prevent the death of another player in case they were being targeted. That being said, did not expect to see both game hosts and a town player to all get killed off in one night, that's scary...

I'm assuming game room is a neighborhood chat because at first I was doubting Fennec's claim because of my role and I won't be surprised if ZinnLav is doing the same thing like what they did with the roles in their first mafia game they hosted.

I'll might as well claim too and I already hinted my role over here above and I'm also annoyed on what I did with my night action. I'm the bodyguard and I originally protected Max and then when I saw Fennec claim I switched my night action and protected Fennec. Max wouldn't have died if Fennec did not claim like that. ZinnLav is the kind of host who always puts both a bodyguard and watcher in their games.

I'll might as well claim too and I already hinted my role over here above and I'm also annoyed on what I did with my night action. I'm the bodyguard and I originally protected Max and then when I saw Fennec claim I switched my night action and protected Fennec. Max wouldn't have died if Fennec did not claim like that. ZinnLav is the kind of host who always puts both a bodyguard and watcher in their games.

I made a mistake over here and I meant ZinnLav is the kind of host who always puts both a bodyguard and doctor in their games.

I'm not sure what to do with the information I have. I'll claim if needed when asked.

I'm not scum :(
But anyways still, I haven't really had any ideas. My last idea of a random kill was kinda thrown off after we discovered a mafia.
Just going through all the players who might be mafia, have to consider every possibility.
Are there any players you think may be acting suspicious or you're not sure you trust?

Though you may have been a protective role from your soft claim, yeah I don't think your role clashes with Fennec's too much with them being in the game room with scum, the doctor was compromised so it doesn't seem too OP.

I'm not sure what to do with the information I have. I'll claim if needed when asked.
Do you have anything you think is suspicious or may help find mafia, like Kender said if you think it benefits town it's worth sharing?

Do you have anything you think is suspicious or may help find mafia, like Kender said if you think it benefits town it's worth sharing?
Nah, I've got nothing. I would I have more to give if not for an error I made during the night. I'll try to be more active.

Unfortunately I won't have much internet access today or tomorrow. I know we are getting close so it's bad on me for not being around as much as I'd like. That being said, kender still needs one vote so I'll do it :p

Vote: kender

Let's update my list :
- Max - Town (Helped catch Zachie)
- Frozen Fennec - Town (Unless challenged)
- Rainbow Cloud - Probably Town (Zachie's suggestion. Also that happened on day 1, I doubt that Zachie was too careful and expected to be spotted... Also, Rainbow got pretty early in the Zachie wagon)
- KenderCharmeleon - Independant
- Mido2 - Claimed Miller day 2, and seems Town active. But... claiming Miller day 2 isn't very strong, even if it can be excused a bit by being a replacement for Spyro
- Jinjo - Claim to be bodyguard, but there is already a doctor... in a room with a Mafia. Ok, I can buy that.
- Alien - says he messed with his role, that seems to have somewhat night actions... Maybe an investigative? Or just an excuse.
- Blaine - says he is a Mirror, or something similar. :unsure: It's not impossible
- Jamie - seemed like wanting to help at first, but it's more or less fluff.

If I would be town right now, I think Jamie would be the most suspicious of them. I know she had just 1 game so, maybe it's just a beginner error. Also, I feel bad by saying this when she is helping me out. :confused_emoji: But I said I would play this game as town, and it's my feeling right now. If not, Blaine and Alien aren't that far behind, given the information we have.

Day Three Midday Vote Count - 26/09/2020
The remaining mafia looks like they are somewhere within these players

Jamiebearcub - Looks like she is trying to slip under the radar with the claims coming and not knowing what else to say feeling cornered.

Blaine - He hasn't taken any stances and sometimes scum would play safe to avoid suspicion and would watch players point fingers at each other. His claim is also uncommon.

Midorikawa - Mido's last post on N2 looked like she was fishing for my role which I didn't like and last time I played with scum Mido she was fishing for my role.

AlienXotic - On D1 he said he enjoys playing mafia and it looks like he is not new to mafia and votes, on D2 he said he doesn't see a reason to vote anyone and since it looks like he is a veteran player he should know that lynching is mostly the way to kill mafia.

Vote: jamiebearcub

We have three unknown roles. I think everyone should just claim by this point. Currently we have to protection roles and I’m also a redirector while Blaine is claiming a reflector like role, which is similar to redirector.

I’m starting to wonder if we have any other counterclaims

I wasn't expecting us to vote off mafia that day, but I probably should have voted Zachie since there was a reason why he was being voted, looking back. Also, I'm not going to claim yet but I do have my own suspicions.

Back
Top Bottom