• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Also, if you want my claim I'm the cop. I cop checked Jamie night 1 and they appeared town.

Mido claiming miller then that means mafia is probably a godfather who shows up as town.

Mido claiming miller then that means mafia is probably a godfather who shows up as town.
Which is why I'm going to take my results with a grain of salt since Jamie hasn't told their role yet.

Also, if you want my claim I'm the cop. I cop checked Jamie night 1 and they appeared town.

Well, you look way better now... too bad we don't have a successful check though. :unsure: I agree that having both reflector and redirector in the game is strange. I'm still okay with voting Jamie out though. I'm also okay to vote for Blaine, which is the most suspicious of the two between him and Mido2. Also, MIdo, did you use your redirector power last night?

Well, you look way better now... too bad we don't have a successful check though. :unsure: I agree that having both reflector and redirector in the game is strange. I'm still okay with voting Jamie out though. I'm also okay to vote for Blaine, which is the most suspicious of the two between him and Mido2. Also, MIdo, did you use your redirector power last night?
Yeah I redirected Jinjo onto you Becaise she wasn’t suspecting me yet so I thought she could be mafia. I can’t redirect nightkills though.

I know I may seem sus, but like. I can't be touched. Except maf kills. Maf kills hurt me

But,if you wanna vote me, I can't stop ya, I have no true way to prove myself

Ack, sorry guys I really haven't had internet access. I'm the JOAT, I cop checked og mido but that didn't really help...I've got 1x vigilante and 1x tracker still, I wanted to be more sure of people before using them. I think Blaine, and jinjo seem most suspicious, unless alien is just trying some weird logic and guessed me right? But my money's on Blaine for now. But I'll leave my vote on kender. Again, I'm sorry about not having much internet.

@KenderCharmeleon @Jinjo @Frozen Fennec I'd ask you all to reconsider (and sorry it's late!)

Joat is a common fake claim for mafia and I have seen so many mafia fake claim joat. You said you cop checked Mido and was it on night 1 on the night when she also died and why did you check her? You should have used the 1x tracker last night to confirm yourself to make your claim more believable and the fact you did not use the 1x tracker makes it look like you are fake claiming.

Day Three End - 27/09/2020

Day Three End
Who has been voted for?Who voted for them?
KenderCharmeleonjamiebearcub
jamiebearcubKenderCharmeleon, Jinjo, Frozen Fennec
Didn't voteBlaine., Rainbow Cloud, AlienXotic, Midorikawa

It was another bustling day in the lounge, everyone was discussing the events of the previous night, barely anyone cared that Zinn was locked in their quarters with Darth, not that they minded, since their rooms led to the outside. Mido suggested that everyone should go around in a circle naming their role to try and weed out the Mafia who would need quick thinking to come up with a clever lie. Some people hadn't shown up to Mido's little trust exercise, preferring... actual exercise instead, in the gym.
Why are there so many rooms in this facility? Lounge, Kitchen, Outdoor Room that isn't outdoors, a Gym and of course their quarters and this Game Room people keep talking about, but nobody has found, the doors to the War Room & Situation Room were also locked until the game ended, if only there was a door marked "Mafia Room", then everyone could just stakeout in front of it until someone entered.
But anyway I'm getting off-topic, where was I? Oh yes, the gym, it was state of the art and inside was, oh it turns out everyone claimed before this post, awkward... uhhh so... Alien, jamie and Rainbow were in the gym exercising when Mido walked in and demanded they claim their roles. "I'm a spoopy ghost" Rainbow Cloud claimed, Alien said "Pew, pew, I'm an intergalactic defender of justice" and finally jamie told Mido she was a Jack of all Trades, telling her that the internet was affecting her brain, whatever that meant.

Before they knew it, their 48 hours to vote was up. "Wow that sure went quick" Zinn commented to Darth. "I was expecting a bit more... sparkle this phase, ah well, we'll see what we have next"
The signal sounded to inform everyone that an announcement was being made and they were all gathered in the lounge, electronic voting booths were set up in the corner. "That wasn't there a minute ago" Blaine noticed, having been in the lounge all afternoon, these unusual things kept happening, but they'd grown used to things not being normal when Zinn was in charge of the facility. "Please place your votes so we can get on with movie night" Zinn declared. Everyone began voting as they had the previous two days, and when they were done...
"What is this nonsense?" Zinn said looking at the results and talking over the loudspeaker, "We're meant to be voting for what movie we're watching, the votes for elimination are after the movie! Whatever, we'll just do the elimination now then since you're all so keen"
"Kender, I regret to inform you... that you won't be attending the movie showing... BECAUSE YOU WON!" Zinn said, trolling everyone into thinking Kender was getting lynched at first. Zinn explained "Kender's goal was to get a total of eight votes on himself throughout the game without dying, which he achieved wonderfully!"

KenderCharmeleon has achieved his Win Condition and has left the game victorious!
He was Tokyo Ghoul:re Mafia, the Independent Game Role Selector & Vote Collector

Dear KenderCharmeleon,

You are Tokyo Ghoul:re Mafia.

R_0dfdyu5XTvvFXx7QcbLMjrqVxEydbDCQ1IuKZsSPUQT-LVf-mebA9GecCytrYwoQsvRw3QizlK4nrTchxocU36rxkUFG9FREUM_Z1lxa90J4-YFCe65kzXylwmRZElhlLd_V_9QOI

Tokyo Ghoul:re is a funny one in this list of games, because I haven’t actually started reading the manga or watching the anime. So this will be a fun one to work on if you end up winning, it’ll really force me to kickstart my way into the series.

If you’re familiar with the first Mafia game I ever ran, which was, of course, Tokyo Ghoul Mafia, you’ll know about how much I adore this series. It’s dark, bloody and serious, without being too disgusting, just the sort of mature manga that I like. As a Mafia game, I would have to set it in an alternate timeline where the events of the first Mafia game didn’t happen and things followed the timeline as normal, too many important story characters died during the first game. But I had loads of fun hosting my first game of Mafia and a sequel would be really fun to experiment with!

Vu3EDuQHM-JGeomTIu4u4ysPZyqOKgw-pNi7krb1DIi2U33fsb_TrugVcziRXytBMDgRntjakEvxPDYUOO02rOx6rAKS3ePuNd_zJ2Nuc4anPRCmGkUo6oaok6z84e00BloLQh7TTok
Because you are a sequel to a game that I have already ran, you have knowledge of previous games, as such you are a Game Role Selector & Vote Collector. As a Game Role Selector, you may pick a role from my previous Tokyo Ghoul Mafia game. You must select a character any time before Night One ends by saying Zinn, I would like to be [Character] the [Role] and you will gain that role for the rest of the game, you do not gain the alignment of the character/role however and keep your original alignment and Win Condition.

You are a Vote Collector (Independent) and win if you manage to get a total of 8 votes placed on you throughout the game. This does not include votes placed by yourself (they count for 0) or ones that are not kept on you by the end of the day phase (they must show up in the End of Day vote totals). You will not win if you end up lynched while reaching your goal. Your victory does not cause the game to end and you are not considered hostile to other teams and will lose if you don’t meet your goal before the end of the game.

If you have any questions about what a specific role entails, don’t fail to ask, I’ll tell you what a role is about if you pick it as well, so you can confirm it is exactly what you want it to be.

Tokyo Ghoul -
Rize Kamishiro - Serial Killer (basically a vigilante) (Vigilante, kill a player at night)
Koutarou Amon - Roleblocker (Prevent another player from using their role, doesn't stop the Mafia kill)
Kuero Mado - Role Cop (Discover a player's role)
Ken Kaneki - Cop (Discover a player's alignment)
Touka Kirishima - Doctor (Protect another player from a night kill)
Nishiki Nishio - 2x Bulletproof (Automatically survive two night kills)
Shuu Tsukiyama - Watcher (See who visits your target that night)
Yoshimura - Double Voter (Each vote you make, counts for two)
Renji Yomo - Bodyguard (Will die instead of the target if they would die that night)
Uta - Ascetic (No Mason) (Any night action used on you, besides kills will fail)
Itori - 1x Role Cop (No Mason) (Discover a player's role, once)
Nico - 2x Bus Driver (Swap two targets around)
Yakumo Oomori - Torturer (Without the kill, so a Jailer, Roleblock/Doctor)

EDIT:
You are now a Double Voter, all of your votes, including ones already placed are worth two votes for the rest of the game. This will not be reflected in the vote totals but will affect the outcome of the votes.

Is this acceptable?

EDIT:
Confirming you are now representing Mr Yoshimura, the Double Voter from Tokyo Ghoul Mafia. Your win condition and alignment remains the same.

"Well now that we have a victor, I guess we don't need to keep playing right? The purpose of this game was that the person who won with their game would be the next game I host, that's what I said at the beginning" Zinn declared, to which everyone began arguing and complaining, even Kender. "But they've come this far haven't they" Kender told the room, not knowing which direction to face Zinn "You should at least see it through and pick some runner ups, maybe they can be the games you host after Tokyo Ghoul:re" Kender made a good point Zinn thought, "Very well, you've convinced me, I can't lie, I am interested in seeing what happens next for myself"

The game continues...

"Now for the real lynch" Zinn told the group as Kender was headed towards the door normally marked "The Graveyard" which had a new name displayed reading "The Winners". "Not very creative, reusing the same room over and over" Fennec muttered to Jinjo. "Ahem, as I was saying, the person who got lynched today is, jamie! Thanks for playing, hope to see you next time"

jamiebearcub has been lynched!
She was Re:Zero Mafia, the Mafia 1x Janitor & Godfather!

Dear jamiebearcub,

You are Re:Zero Mafia.

ShV_2een2zlqE9ceGQaS4JtXRz8yCkZ43kejpUoAmUNihsuLMp5vmJhoLQa-7hag2_bSWQ4ylp04CucSMyDlygE3EHDSQWYHTC056PVBiBd5ZgmJ1fTVhCXdGXnioIx6-LMTiKsPxVA

Re:Zero is a pretty intriguing series, it begins as your typical sort of Isekai series does, loser teen ends up dying from such and such and ends up in another world mysteriously, however this series has an interesting twist in that every time the protagonist dies, he ends up at the beginning of the previous day. He also can’t tell anyone about this power, because whenever he tries to, he can feel a dark force reaching for his heart and it riles up all monsters nearby to attack him. He saves a girl from being attacked by thieves and but she later ends up getting murdered, with his power, he does everything he can to try and prevent her death, treating each attempt as if it could be his last. He later ends up joining her household as a butler and ends up in some interesting adventures.

As a Mafia game, I feel like I could have a lot of fun playing around with the protagonists power to reverse time to prevent his and other people’s deaths, but would have to be careful how I do it, because nobody wants everything they did the previous Mafia day to repeat, but if I manage to pull it off well, it’ll be really exciting and fun to watch people play.

4x0t3skH7ddFIgpLLQmtiAqkN4I9oltmL7TXww-aJpJjsNmtk2Nk9KJmbB2G1hM0Lu-SESElaKvjGDe2kyVY93mgmZAmixrDNf_rEm6zh-pkciH1juwF6Ti4d56kcy_g4Ul_3FtDE5U
Because of being about a series where the main character can reverse time to change the outcome of a death, you are a 1x Janitor and will be able to hide the role flip that would otherwise happen in the thread that night or the following day, on the death of your target and send it to yourself instead, once during the game by using your Night Action when you say Reveal the Truth to [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Because you blend in easily as a regular fantasy anime that isn't focused on being trapped in another world, you are also the Godfather, and will appear as Town aligned in any Cop Checks

Your fellow [REDACTED], and you share the responsibility of killing players at night, use Scrap an Idea: [Player] in the Isekai Chat to do so. Unless otherwise specified, the player to submit the kill will carry it out.

You are Isekai Game Ideas (Mafia) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out or nothing can stop this from happening.

jamie eagerly ran towards the door, wanting to be labelled a Winner as well, but it had already changed back to the words "The Graveyard" and the smile from jamie's face faded and she entered it sadly. "Now who will clean the floors" Darth questioned Zinn, to which Zinn shrugged in reply "Maybe you could use your fur as a mop", Darth growled in response, "Let's just watch this movie and go to sleep"
Eventually they did the real vote and couldn't pick a movie to watch, since everyone wanted to watch something different, in the end, movie night was cancelled and Zinn sent everyone to bed without dinner because it put them in a grumpy mood. Except for Darth, who got a juicy steak (that may or may not have come from Zachie), Zinn on the other hand had some turtle-bear soup (which may or may not have come from jamie).

Night Four has begun and will end in roughly 24 hours.
You may now submit your Night Actions, if any.
If you are not submitting a Night Action and have one, please let me know before the end of phase.

Last edited:
So my hunch was right, neat. I'm still keeping track of something, right now my suspicion is on Blaine.

Back
Top Bottom