• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

I mean, what if Zachie is an investigative Mafia role? He would have gone visiting RC for info, and since Max tracked him, he's keeping an artistic blur not to have to claim anything right now. Between the two, I think that Zachie have a higher Scum reading from me than RC right now.

If he was an investigative role from Town and would see something fishy from RC, he would have probably talked. If you are really Miller though, we can assume there might be a godfather too though, so I'm going in circle. Still think that Zachie is a better target than RC for town..

Blaine so fresh and new, that I have no idea about him.
Jamie still fresh too, difficult to say. I mean, I don't have a clear mind on the others for now.
If our theory is right and there's an experienced player amongst scum who would pose the next biggest threats after Mido, scum would have every reason to investigate me which makes me highly suspicious of Zachie.

We have similar thoughts yes, but I did add some of my own, so sorry but not a copy. And let’s face it, the reason for the kill was pretty obvious.

A game full of new players is an easy game to manipulate once ypu
Get rid of the opposition. So it’s logical that the person most likely to oppose that mafia member would be the first nightkill.

So going off of your post, you only have Zachie as a possible mafia member. But what are your thoughts on Jamie?
Thus far yes as Max coming out with his Watcher claim straight away when he saw something feels very much like town Max to me and would be a risky claim for scum to make. Kender's early Indep claim doesn't fit either and I discounted myself.

I lumped Jamie in with the other new players as I have no idea of their past experience, but given you said you mentored him in the mentor mafia then he may be aware of you as a threat. He's been more active that the other new players but his posts have looked reasonably ok, some possibly a bit CWAC but there was other more contributing stuff. You have more experience with him though, do you think he could be trying to coast by under the radar?

Thus far yes as Max coming out with his Watcher claim straight away when he saw something feels very much like town Max to me and would be a risky claim for scum to make.
Granted, as I said earlier, I was not sure whether or not to share it at all, as it seemed meaningless in light of Midorikawa1's death, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least put it out there while I know I'm alive.

I lumped Jamie in with the other new players as I have no idea of their past experience, but given you said you mentored him in the mentor mafia then he may be aware of you as a threat. He's been more active that the other new players but his posts have looked reasonably ok, some possibly a bit CWAC but there was other more contributing stuff. You have more experience with him though, do you think he could be trying to coast by under the radar?
Is a she:p

We might overlooked an important detail! Did you look Mido's description?

Because you are associated with a video game with two other Game Ideas, you are a Gamer in a Game Room. You and two others share a private chat and each have an assigned power role and will make a vote on which power to use each night and on what player, if a vote cannot be agreed upon, the action used will be picked randomly between the current votes. The three Gamer actions available to you to decide on each night are posted in the Gamer Room chat. You will carry out the role specifically tied to you if it is successfully voted for.

Your Gamer power is Roleblocker, taken from the strong defensive attacks that can stop an enemy in their tracks seen in Astral Chain, this power may prevent the target from carrying out their Night Action, if they have one, but won’t prevent the Mafia kill.

Does that mean that Mido1 had a private chat with two others people? :lapras: If that the case, is Mido2 replaced someone of the said "private chat"?

As I'm looking at it, I really don't have much to go on. Nobody has actively shown themself to be to suspicious. Plus we have to take into account that Midori's death could have just been a random death. All cards can be on the table day one, and as I see it, nobody has proven themself to be an enemy. I'm sorry if I'm stretching, but, this is my thoughts

She was active as mafia so I don’t think she’s trying to be under the radar. In fact she’s one of the ones most in the limelight in this game. I think a lot of posts will look like CWAC since we haven’t really gotten into the game and a lot are new players, so there is more confusion than normal.
We might overlooked an important detail! Did you look Mido's description?

Does that mean that Mido1 had a private chat with two others people? :lapras: If that the case, is Mido2 replaced someone of the said "private chat"?
Looking at it it looks like she was part of a mason or neighbor chat. We won’t be able to confirm until one f her buddies come out, though I don’t think there needs to be a rush on it for mafia to have free info.
As I'm looking at it, I really don't have much to go on. Nobody has actively shown themself to be to suspicious. Plus we have to take into account that Midori's death could have just been a random death. All cards can be on the table day one, and as I see it, nobody has proven themself to be an enemy. I'm sorry if I'm stretching, but, this is my thoughts
Do you think it was random?
I don't exactly trust Mido just yet.
Why? Not saying you should, but just want to know your reasons why. Not explaining something is often seen as scummy in mafia so you often want to explain the reasons behind your thoughts.

Looking at it it looks like she was part of a mason or neighbor chat. We won’t be able to confirm until one f her buddies come out, though I don’t think there needs to be a rush on it for mafia to have free info.

Well I think, I'm sorry for going a bit outside of the game, but I think if Mido1 was part of a chat like that, it kinda clear Mido2 a bit, you have pretty strong Town vibe in my book from now.

Well I think, I'm sorry for going a bit outside of the game, but I think if Mido1 was part of a chat like that, it kinda clear Mido2 a bit, you have pretty strong Town vibe in my book from now.
Town Roleblocker is a separate person from me, and should be treated as such. All I know is they were an experienced player killed n1 and of course what was in their role pm. All posts belonging to them are irrelevant to me, good or bad.

Town Roleblocker is a separate person from me, and should be treated as such. All I know is they were an experienced player killed n1 and of course what was in their role pm. All posts belonging to them are irrelevant to me, good or bad.

That's okay, I'm sorry for that, I'm not 100% convinced either :p Just let say that Mido1 being part of a town group is a detail that should not be overlooked.

Also, I want votes on myself, so, we should start to think what could be next wagon, if people give me our vote. From our talk, I see two possible wagons :

-Zachie
-Rainbow Cloud

That is based on the fact that those two are experimented players, and could have aligned the kill of Mido1 based on previous experience with her gaming ability. I clear myself from this, but I mean, I think that people generally agree that my role makes sense, and I went to the extend of proving the best I can that I'm double voter.

I also think that Max outing as a Tracker that early makes me think he is pro-town too.

Jamie gives me mixing feeling, but, a lot of those feelings can be explained by her being new, so I'm just Meeeehhh Maybe for her at this moment.

Wait a minute though, we didn't have any news of @Frozen Fennec ? Any ideas on the current events?

Also, I know that I'm being very selfish here, but, can we organize the vote so I can get the maximum vote I can get please? :notworthy:

I mean, coordinating a vote on day one to fit around your role may be hard. Someone may be getting lynched, and we are going off of past experiences. That could be a good thing for the mafia, even if they are new. Because they are figuring out who is experienced, and who isn't.

Day Two Midday Vote Count - 23/09/2020

Day Two Midday Vote Count
Who has been voted for?Who voted for them?
KenderCharmeleonBlaine.
ZachieMax1996
Rainbow CloudMidorikawa (Formerly PokeTrainerSpyro)
Didn't voteKenderCharmeleon, jamiebearcub, Frozen Fennec, Dio_Brando1886, Rainbow Cloud, Zachie, AlienXotic

Day Two will end in roughly 24 hours.

Why? Not saying you should, but just want to know your reasons why. Not explaining something is often seen as scummy in mafia so you often want to explain the reasons behind your thoughts.
Not that I necessarily don't trust you, you seem more townie to me. Just that I'm paranoid.

Should we try voting inactives so they say something? Another no lynch would be bad I think. Obviously voting kender is "safe", but we need more votes on someone else, so we need the inactive people to at least jump in and vote, right? Kender only got 3 votes yesterday. A few people didn't vote at all though.

I'm the Watcher. Decided to see who watched (aka used Night Actions on) Rainbow Cloud.
I also think that Max outing as a Tracker that early makes me think he is pro-town too.

I think I read Max's post too quickly before, he said he watched RC, so Zachie visited RC. I had it in my head that he watched Zachie (and maybe kender did too). But then RC didn't do anything? Or does watcher not see actions? Did anyone else visit RC? And we might have a tracker still, did they see anything helpful?

Why did you pick RC, Max?

I mean, coordinating a vote on day one to fit around your role may be hard. Someone may be getting lynched, and we are going off of past experiences. That could be a good thing for the mafia, even if they are new. Because they are figuring out who is experienced, and who isn't.

I think we can coordinate a wagon where we choose one person, and the remaining people would vote for me. I already said what I was thinking before. I think it's for town to decide who is the next wagon, and not an independant like me ;) Still think that Zachie or Rainbow Cloud are the best bet.

I think I read Max's post too quickly before, he said he watched RC, so Zachie visited RC. I had it in my head that he watched Zachie (and maybe kender did too). But then RC didn't do anything? Or does watcher not see actions? Did anyone else visit RC? And we might have a tracker still, did they see anything helpful?

Yes, I think I did that mistake. It's obvious that Zachie have probably an investigative role, but we still ignore his faction. He might not telling because he is Mafia, or just want to acquire more info before revealing. The thing is though, that is answer kinda proved that Max probably a Watcher, and contributed to clean him up a bit.

Wait a minute though, we didn't have any news of @Frozen Fennec ? Any ideas on the current events?

Also, I know that I'm being very selfish here, but, can we organize the vote so I can get the maximum vote I can get please? :notworthy:
Sorry for a late response again, work can suck the soul right out of you, blegh.

Anyways, sad that Mido1 is gone but nice to see that Mido2 is here. From what it seems like to me, seems that Mido1 was probably killed at random rather than any real given reason that I can see. Mido1 did seem to be leading the conversation during d1 but I don't think that would have been reason enough to note they were purposely targeted on day 1.

As for voting, will most likely place a vote in later tonight once I see what other people have to say.

Back
Top Bottom