• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

I'm assuming game room is a neighborhood chat because at first I was doubting Fennec's claim because of my role and I won't be surprised if ZinnLav is doing the same thing like what they did with the roles in their first mafia game they hosted.

I'm assuming game room is a neighborhood chat because at first I was doubting Fennec's claim because of my role and I won't be surprised if ZinnLav is doing the same thing like what they did with the roles in their first mafia game they hosted.
Definitely a neighbor chat. Zachie was mafia and town roleblocker was in it too.

Well, if the suggestion came from Zachie, I think it might clear RC a bit too, and it surely clean you a bit too FF if you are unchallenged. I mean, is there Mafia Doctor?

Sooo... Let's make a list of the remaining potential suspect :

- Max - Town (Helped catch Zachie)
- Frozen Fennec - Town (Unless challenged)
- Rainbow Cloud - Probably Town (Zachie's suggestion. Also that happened on day 1, I doubt that Zachie was too careful and expected to be spotted... Also, Rainbow got pretty early in the Zachie wagon)
- KenderCharmeleon - Independant
- Mido2 - :unsure:
- Jinjo - :unsure:
- Alien - :unsure:
- Blaine - :unsure:
- Jamie - :unsure:
Yeah, pretty much agree with this list, though have to agree with Mido that it's pretty broken to have the Doc in a Neighbourhood with scum. Think un-CC'd Fennec looks ok though.
Think Mido's looking better, looks to be trying to move the game forward and solve things.
Jinjo seems ok so far based on her posts but still not sure on her slot, can see potential for a bus with her vote on Zachie, same goes with Jamie's vote.
Jamie's made some game relevant posts compared to the other remaining two but like before nothing's really stood out to me, having difficulty reading her.
Blaine's and Alien's posts have been pretty much just fluff but with them being new it's even harder to gather thoughts based on that.
Think scum is likely somewhere in that last four though.

Think Mido's looking better, looks to be trying to move the game forward and solve things.

That's a good reason to trust Mido a bit more. If Mido2 was Mafia, and there is no Godfather in the game, claiming Miller is pretty much easy to do day 2. It would have more punch if Spyro had claimed it day 1. I agree that the last four are the more suspicious.

This is actually weird looking at it again. Fennec claimed ddoc and neighbor all at once but this implies that they didn’t, or are you meaning to imply that your role gave you insight onto fennec before their claim.

This is actually weird looking at it again. Fennec claimed ddoc and neighbor all at once but this implies that they didn’t, or are you meaning to imply that your role gave you insight onto fennec before their claim.

Fennec said they are the only remaining player from the game room and I didn't know what that meant and then I saw your post and you said along the lines of "If Fennec is town doc then wth putting town doc with mafia." Your post looked like you were talking about a neighborhood chat.

Fennec said they are the only remaining player from the game room and I didn't know what that meant and then I saw your post and you said along the lines of "If Fennec is town doc then wth putting town doc with mafia." Your post looked like you were talking about a neighborhood chat.

I understand. You should look at the last two kill character description. They mention the "Gamer Chat" which was a neighborhood of 3 people, who was voting for night actions.

I understand. You should look at the last two kill character description. They mention the "Gamer Chat" which was a neighborhood of 3 people, who was voting for night actions.

Normally I don't check the character description and I usually just look the role flip without having to click on the spoiler. I just checked now and I see that it talks about the game room.

Yeah, pretty much agree with this list, though have to agree with Mido that it's pretty broken to have the Doc in a Neighbourhood with scum. Think un-CC'd Fennec looks ok though.
Jinjo seems ok so far based on her posts but still not sure on her slot, can see potential for a bus with her vote on Zachie, same goes with Jamie's vote.
Jamie's made some game relevant posts compared to the other remaining two but like before nothing's really stood out to me, having difficulty reading her.
Blaine's and Alien's posts have been pretty much just fluff but with them being new it's even harder to gather thoughts based on that.
Think scum is likely somewhere in that last four though.

I'm not scum :(
But anyways still, I haven't really had any ideas. My last idea of a random kill was kinda thrown off after we discovered a mafia.

I'm not scum

That what a Scum would say ;)
For next day, you should give more input and outside of what you are thinking, if you are town, or want to *appear* town, you should feed the thread, particularly if you have info coming from abilities (night actions). A townie will usually help Town at the best of their abilities. It's also the secret for appear town even when you aren't. One error I made at first, even when being town, was thinking about survival more than helping the team, when it's not a good way to play Mafia. Well, except when you are a team of one. :sneaky:

Day Three - 25/09/2020

Day Three

The night went on similar to the previous, Zinn awoke to find a name crossed off their list, "Huh, interesting, I was hoping they'd pick someone else" they mused to themselves. Zinn went to exit their room, only to discover their door was locked, a digital display appeared over the door and on it was written "DEAD", same as was listed on Mido1's and Zachie's doors. "Damn, I was hoping this wouldn't happen" Zinn said as they went to the adjoining door that led to Darth's room, and his door was the same. Zinn pulled up the display and listened to the recording that caused both Hosts to be listed as dead.
I won't be surprised if ZinnLav is doing the same thing like what they did with the roles in their first mafia game they hosted.
ZinnLav has been modkilled!
They were Seraph of the End Mafia, a Host!

Dear ZinnLav,

You are Seraph of the End Mafia.

jj_-ZMHWF2mUFIN-8o3kWdfrvHwwdnAPbA34Z3YJ63-j7Vy8uUEzV5wcHVupqi6gHRhzHzz50878BuQ3J5SDsQv9lyfC-WdCmZRz6ythRTd5pQP9CgAcfl8JV7d2nVcdJGYn5CC_QHE

ZinnLav every game said:
“Hello and welcome to [Game], I am your host, Zinn Lavender!”

Based around a beloved manga and anime series of mine, Seraph of the End Mafia was something I felt like doing for awhile, even despite the fact that I hadn’t seen the anime before beginning planning, even though I’d owned it for several years. The flavour in it was pretty fun to write, but I ended up stumped a few times by completely unexpected events. I found it pretty funny to describe how the Doctor ended up dying by crashing a car because he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, rather than due to dying in combat or his allies trying to kill him.

The unique role I added to this game was the Bounty Hunter, which featured Mika trying to find his lost brother, Yuu and would turn into a Serial Killer if Yuu died and he wasn’t told this would happen until it did. I never expected Zachie to claim he was the independent on Day One however, so when Yuu died on Night 1, Zachie was stuck in a tough position, he managed to get by for awhile until the Town realised that he must no longer have his original goal, since his target had died. I also had a secondary unique role, featuring the Role Cop(ycat), a Town aligned Role Cop who also acted as a Backup for the role they checked, unless that role happened to be Mafia. I really hope to use this role more in the future because it’s a cool variant of Role Cop mixed with Backup, though it acts as a very powerful Town role.

7VYb_wwocDPPjiuyzD6VlZC5ZMZdacpCtXxroH4GrZai4XZAF_pVygaW0-viqtQ5orqEGzPU_zSzoJOs4AbNm5oqGj1Hkjk4M5KetCP2dsUPiYFyT3HtuiaJDz22WpgLenPQPDEW3MY

Due to being a previous game that I’ve hosted, I am a Host, it is my job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. I will still provide these services after death.

I am a Host (Independent) and will win if I am still alive when the game ends. If anyone mentions a previous Zinn ran game during the game in the thread, both Hosts will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.
DarthWolf has been modkilled!
He was Black Butler Mafia, a Host!

Dear DarthWolf,

You are Black Butler Mafia.

S3RuEdnJPaa_vhJ4fLE2pLMci2Amu6aFjoLgt6qMPDHmNqD-by_emVBFs1nMRmSxkAC_eubLAXbubsUvwB__KDJpDSlpshoo3YeVDyIdvRxVttEGg7CKzpejdpHso-nMOb-_jeQjhrc

DarthWolf when asked which previous game he wanted to be said:
“I wanna be one hell of a butler”

The second game that I ever ran, one of my all time favourite manga series. This game was based off the Luxury Liner manga arc and even had a feature length movie that portrayed it, known as Book of the Atlantic. I had a lot of fun coming up with the roles for this game and though I struggled in places trying to figure out how to write the flavour text, I was very proud of how it turned out in the end.

As a Mafia game, it featured the unique role of the One-Way Lover & Compulsive Bodyguard & Mason for the character of Sebastian, it forced him to protect the Ciel player, his Mason partner every night, barring any Bus Driver or Roleblocker shenanigans. In the end, it was Ciel himself that brought the demise of Sebastian when he used his Backup power to gain Vigilante and the Bus Driver caused the Vigilante kill to hit Sebastian in a glorious night.

gHgX_EhgC3QBIWOjCtpFXnW0fVhqJM7bIes98L63Sm4h6B0YTxL3bEmiX-VvcNAPZyNKF6ZlbPLXihHNj6CJYpXjDOP8yeC1rg-Xw3s3d_nc7tAddcowf2BKE7l9isPfQyvC8RccZH8

Due to being a previously hosted game of mine and that it is a game that you, yourself helped plan and moderate, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If anyone mentions a previous Zinn ran game during the game in the thread, both Hosts will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Zinn sighed and woke Darth up to let him know that they'd lost the game, they both knew it was risky to include that as their losing condition, but where's the fun without risk? In fact Zinn didn't expect to make it this long anyway.
But the game must go on, so Zinn activated the Host panel on their computer and unlocked all the player doors for the day, except for the now dead player and announced which player had been eliminated from the game. "Hey everyone, seems I'm confined to my quarters for the remainder of the game, the rest of you are free to keep doing what you've been doing though, oh except for Max, sorry buddy, better luck next time!"

Max1996 has been killed in the night!
They were Aldnoah Zero Mafia, the Watcher!

Dear Max1996,

You are Aldnoah Zero Mafia.

Pn1EaGNZfWv-npcIsTP-C3OfqrWDy-b9i0HAEcUDYSL-I0k0dJ8UeEOhC03TvDG88RZTLuWzEmvFFpNGVAdYcu-boX6NwjsYG-kaysY8ciayuRNt21qopTcLLz0Dm2Gqcujd6kEw8YI

To be honest, of all the Game Ideas in this list, Aldnoah Zero is at the bottom of that list in wanting to run. It’s a pretty decent anime with mechs and a sci-fi plot and rebellion, basically every mecha anime ever. I mostly like the character designs and art style, the story is somewhat interesting and the main protagonist is a bit of a dick, but overall, I enjoy it.

It fits the criteria of a Mafia game, needing about 2-3 Mafia members or “bad guys” verses our heroes, the Town who are the majority. I feel like I might lack a bit on coming up with roles, but that’s the tricky part about mostly bland characters. But I think it could also be a fun challenge to tackle and that’s why it’s still on my list. So regardless of if Aldnoah Zero becomes my next game or not, at some point, I’ll probably make a Mafia game out of it eventually, and who knows maybe it’ll be really fun to work on.

Vq_yBj3behLP8OQwHNviqgsFIXHCinmJSBIMcOLdxPECPWIfNSctl6QtwvEpQTDWZInVlxrUzT-Gx2lGjNcOLEtCO-E9-ji6rOt1v29gaplHHEgcuLpZ8CO6UXIBAJuOysFRq67m-K4
Because of always being on my list of Game Ideas to keep an eye on, you are a Watcher and will be able to see who visits your target that night by using your Night Action when you say Who’s visiting [Player] tonight? during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are Game Ideas (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

As everyone left made their way to the lounge they'd spent the last two days in, they realised just how quickly their group was dwindling, paranoia and suspicion was rife among them. It wouldn't be long before the accusations started flying. Zinn and Darth sat down eagerly on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and turned on the TV, ready to watch today's entertainment, while discussing what game Darth would host next.

Day Three has begun, the Night Phase will begin in roughly 48 hours, the midday vote count will be in 24 hours.
You may now vote for each other.

Last edited:
I had a feeling...Good luck, Town!

Yes, I also had a feeling it's gonna to be you.

Well, that sucks a bit. But, I can reveal my role if I must. I don't see any good coming of it right now.

It's your choice. :) If it can help, please do.

I think that was also the correct move from Mafia. Max would have probably tracked Fennec, and Mafia would be exposed if they did the doctor kill. Though, i wonder about @Frozen Fennec 's actions last night, if it's possible to reveal that for us? We really need some info this turn. Ouf.

Mk. My role is simple. If someone uses an action on me, it reflects back onto them. Such as a mirror.

As for the vote, I wanna know everyone else's stances or alibis so I'm not prematurely voting

Back
Top Bottom