• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Congrats Kender :)

Sorry, missed the update, good lynch today, kind of wasn't sure on jamie because of the town check, Godfather existing was likely but was worried she wasn't it.

Yeah Blaine would be my top suspect at the moment, not sure on his claim and am town reading Mido so they seem the most likely to be fake claiming, there also seems like there's too many protection and redirection roles.

Last mafia is either Blaine or Mido. I'm surprised mafia had the guts to kill Max on N2 without even worrying about him having a protection. I did not like it when Mido was fishing for my role on N2 and I wouldn't be surprised if she is a mafia redirector who redirected Fennec somewhere else making it easier for mafia to kill Max.

Something doesn't look right. There are 11 players and most of the time there are only 2 mafia in an 11 player game. Last scum might be a 3rd party.

I checked jamie's character description and it only showed 1 redacted instead of 2 and normally this means there is 2 mafia. If there were 2 redacted in jamie's character description then that would mean there would be 3 mafia which makes me think the last scum is a 3rd party probably an sk. I have seen an sk before get investigated as town and I'm not sure if that is normal or if they get investigated as 3rd party. Worst case scenario is if the last scum is a cult leader. jamie wishing mafia good luck still has be wondering if there really is one mafia left.

Oh, I'm back. Some stuff ensued, and now I'm back.
Last mafia is either Blaine or Mido. I'm surprised mafia had the guts to kill Max on N2 without even worrying about him having a protection. I did not like it when Mido was fishing for my role on N2 and I wouldn't be surprised if she is a mafia redirector who redirected Fennec somewhere else making it easier for mafia to kill Max.

I understand why you may think I am suspicious. Claiming to be a mirror can be sus. Especially since I can't be checked unless someone checks me and confirms that it was reflected.

Day Four - 28/09/2020

Day Four

Everyone began yet another day and they all had the feeling this game would soon be over. Zinn perused the actions everyone submitted and entered them into the data field. "Oh how interesting" they said looking over the results. Zinn turned on the microphone and began the morning announcement as per usual. "Mido, you've been killed in the night, for the second time, someone must really have a grudge against you" said in a manner you could even see the grin on Zinn's face.

Midorikawa has been killed in the night... again!
They were Code Geass Mafia, the Redirector & Miller!

Dear PokeTrainerSpyro Midorikawa,

You are Code Geass Mafia.

YnVR60GtmNj-x9ldP4zM6iE98ImfygjxuMqOIbQDMW4b3GNkIhiVXJ5p7aQyNU4Tgcheka-kYgxXNEt_rpVNw9KD2RPG3_iO-YrUpSHavZnOfgAvuCPh2Cuq3cYDAhS8Dz29Nv7SSUo

If you asked me to choose what my favourite anime of all time was, I would probably tell you that’s a ridiculous question, there are so many. However, if I was forced to choose, the anime I would tell you is my favourite, would be Code Geass. It’s been around for years, but I only found out about it and got into it in the last three years or so, and ever since I’ve wanted more.

It’s got such a majestic gripping story, interesting characters who develop more as the series goes on, as well as a pretty unique art style and just the right amount of comedy mixed with drama. It’s perfect, I love it so much! Ahem, anyway… for whatever reason, I’m surprised I haven’t already ran a Code Geass Mafia game, I think I was waiting until I was more experienced of a host to tackle it, and I might be ready now. One of the best things about Code Geass, is that it’s a pretty long series, which offers the opportunity to make multiple sequel Mafia games (though probably set in different timelines, what with character deaths in Mafia that happen).

jQkgGBniMniLAKeuBzmJeOjXHoEUI7t2R_JXuTK4w6og9G_Ur5n0xJU4Vy7MfSrN-ElLsynJch_Q6lq4clK0NZ_vw5qPKdT8YmJVs-ESzLOE7mb1C6u6FmOiGCS_8d5crmW5ZFDtNPc
Because of the power that Lelouch carries in the series, allowing him to order someone to do something without fail, you are a Redirector and will be able to force another player to use their night action, if any, on another player by using your Night Action when you say I command you, [Player], to target [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. You cannot redirect the Mafia kill power.

Because of the nature of Code Geass being about a rebellion against society, you are also a Miller and will appear as Mafia aligned in any Cop checks.

You are Game Ideas (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Already people were placing their votes and Zinn had a feeling this phase wouldn't last even twenty four hours and so announced that majority lynching would be enabled so the game could go quicker.

As there are now five players remaining, majority lynch is now in effect! This means if three players agree on a lynch target, it will automatically lock in and the phase will end. (as soon as I see it to update the phase)
Day Four has begun, the Night Phase will begin in roughly 48 hours, the midday vote count will be in 24 hours.
You may now vote for each other.

Now that my vote is done, imma just say.

If me and Mido2 were on the chopping block, why would I kill Mido2? That would only pinpoint me as the target, which is what the mafia wants. But whatever

Wait.. why would you vote for yourself? That doesn't make any sense.

Because it's simple. I have literally no idea who is lying. And I wanted to rip the bandaid off the wound, since I'm the only one on the chopping block. But

Unvote: Blaine
Vote: RC

You jumped on my train super fast, I don't see a reason to not vote you as I look at it.

Because it's simple. I have literally no idea who is lying. And I wanted to rip the bandaid off the wound, since I'm the only one on the chopping block. But

Unvote: Blaine
Vote: RC

You jumped on my train super fast, I don't see a reason to not vote you as I look at it.
You were the player I most suspected as of my previous post and I haven't really seen anything to allay those concerns.

The self voting and then vote on me only adds to this, do you suspect me or are you voting because I voted for you?

You were the player I most suspected as of my previous post and I haven't really seen anything to allay those concerns.

The self voting and then vote on me only adds to this, do you suspect me or are you voting because I voted for you?

Idk, I was acting irrationally.

But yes, the main reason I voted you is that you voted me. Plus, you are on my train. A minute after the day 4 post was made, you immediately voted for me, without listing a reason why. Imma explain my role.

My role as Mirror reflects all night actions excluding the mafia kill. If I were to get healed, they would heal themselves instead. Got watched? They watch themselves. However, I will be killed by the mafia if I'm targetted. I'm left unprotected, and an easy target.

Idk, I was acting irrationally.

But yes, the main reason I voted you is that you voted me. Plus, you are on my train. A minute after the day 4 post was made, you immediately voted for me, without listing a reason why. Imma explain my role.

My role as Mirror reflects all night actions excluding the mafia kill. If I were to get healed, they would heal themselves instead. Got watched? They watch themselves. However, I will be killed by the mafia if I'm targetted. I'm left unprotected, and an easy target.
Do you suspect any other players?

Not really. And I perfectly understand why I'm sus. But, why would I kill Mido2 if both of us were sus? It makes no sense.
I didn't really suspect Mido2, I was town reading her last night and I also believe Alien's Cop claim, what do you think of the two protection role claims, do you think both Doctor and Bodyguard are in the game or do you think one of them could be a fake claim?

Back
Top Bottom